Professional RF Coax
TV Signal Booster With High 32dB Gain
This high-gain RF coax TV signal amplifier is designed to boost the TV coax cable signal from cable outlet, cable TV box, antenna, DTV, CCTV DVR, MATV or all other RF modulated TV system to greater distance with with adjustable amplification up to 32 dB of gain.
Get your cable TV or antenna TV signal extended for another 1300 feet or 400 meters away or more than 50 times powerful if RF TV source signals have fair 70 to 75dB strength to start with.
This booster supports full frequencies from 50 to 860 MHz for all CATV, UHF and VHF channel frequencies. The internal booster circuitry enhances any low power or low frequency RF signal with higher frequency power but low noise.
Its setup is a breeze to install with no tools are required. All connections are easy F-type coaxial ports, so everything screws right in.
High Gain 32-dB Boost
This unit is featured with high 32 dB gain for RF input signals, so powerful enough to compensate the cable loss after long distance transmission.
It helps boost CATV or antenna TV signal more than 50 times powerful for another 1300FT or 400m if RF TV source signals have fair 70 to 75dB strength from the setup.
Users can easily extend the TV signal to greater distance for large-scale TV distribution so more TVs can be added in large office building or home residence.
Also served as a great solution for fixing the problems of noise, snowy picture, interference and weakness after distribution for CATV, Digital TV systems and CCTV systems.
Easy Gain Control From 0~20dB
The variable gain dial on this amplifier provides a variable attenuation control for reducing the possibility of over driving and get best performance.
This great adjustment is very handy for installer to obtain the optimum signal level balancing in installation. Proper gain level can greatly enhance the picture quality with minimum noise.
Easy Slope Control From 0~20dB
When installer has a large RF TV system to run or multi-transmission by one coaxial cable, this Slope Control function helps installers adjust all TV coax signals to be transmitted at same output amplitude for optimal installation.
Because the UHF channels will have more loss than VHF channels after long-distance transmission, the slope of 0 to 20 dB compensation provided by this booster can allow large TV coax systems to be properly balanced and mixed with other CATV or existing RF distribution system.
Excellent Heat Dissipation
This amplifier is featured with robust aluminum die-cast chassis, which provides excellent heat dissipation and long durability.
-20dB Input/Output Testing Port
A testing port with -20dB input/output is provided for easy trouble shooting.
- Professional-grade in-line RF coax TV signal booster with high output level and 32dB adjustable gain.
- High-power RF distribution amplifier with enhanced picture quality and super low noise when long cable run is needed or setup in large in-building installations.
- Boost RF coax signal with ease for more than 1300FT or 400m if RF TV source signal has fair 70/75dB strength to start with.
- Boosts the existing CATV or antenna signal strength more than 50 times powerful to great distance with minimum loss for more TV distribution.
- Supports TV coax cable signal from cable outlet, cable TV box, antenna, DTV, CCTV DVR, MATV or all other RF modulated TV system.
- Supports full TV frequency range from 50MHz to 860MHz for analog/digital cable TV, UHF and VHF channels.
- Great solution for fixing the TV signal distribution problems such as ghost images, snowy picture, scrambled screen or interference for CATV, Digital TV systems and CCTV systems.
- Anti-Interference module design with advanced noise filer built in.
- Adjustable gain and slope control for fine tuning and easy adjustment of the output signal level for optimal installation.
- The 0 to 20 dB compensation provided through the slope dial of this booster can allow large TV coax systems to be properly balanced and mixed with other CATV or existing RF distribution system.
- -20 dB Output/Input Test Port is provided for easy trouble shooting.
- Thunder bolt protection for high voltage surge events.
- Aluminum chassis provides excellent heat dissipation and long durability.
|Input Frequency Range||50 ~ 860 MHz|
|Output Max Level||60 dBmV|
|Maximum Gain||32 dB|
|Gain Control Range||0 ~ -20 dB|
|Slope Control Range||0 ~ -20 dB|
|Noise Figure||7.5 dB|
|Flatness||+/- 2 dB|
|Return Loss||18 dB|
|Input / Output Impedance||75 ohm|
|Input / Output test point||- 20 dB|
|Connectors||All F type female connectors|
|Power Supply||AC 110V +-10%|
|Power Consumption||10 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ~ 60 C|
To order the 220V version for PAL system use, please click here for purchase