This high-gain RF coax antenna signal amplifier is designed to boost the coax cable signal from cable outlet, satellite dish, antenna, DVR or MATV system to greater distance with the original signal quality retained all the way.
Get your coax TV or antenna signal extended for another 1300 feet or 400 meters away by using this premium signal amplifier.
The internal booster circuitry converts any low power, low frequency RF signal into higher frequency at higher power one but with super low noise. It overcomes the losses associated with in-wall installation from large building and boost the weakening or distorted data signal that occurs during long coax cable runs or due to the use of multiple splitters or multiple TV connections.
Supporting full TV channel frequencies from 50 to 860 MHz, which are widely used for CATV systems distribution, antenna system, RF signal improvement and CCTV multi-camera transmission.
Also served as a great solution for fixing the problems of noise, snowy picture, interference and weakness after distribution for CATV, Digital TV systems and CCTV systems. With the signal boost from this cable TV signal amplifier added in the setup, you can enjoy uninterrupted and improved picture quality that your TV will not normally receive with the available signal strength.
Its setup is a breeze to install with no tools are required. All connections are easy F-type coaxial ports, so everything screws right in.
High Gain 32-dB Boost
This unit is featured with high 32 dB gain for all the RF input signals, which literally means that the amplifier can help boost RF coax signal for more than 1300FT or 400m if RG-6 cable with 70/75dB signal strength adopted for the setup.
The great performance of this device makes your CATV or antenna signal strength more than 50 times powerful in a snap. Users can easily extend the TV signal to greater distance for large-scale TV distribution so more TVs can be added in large office building or home residence.
This device also allows you to optimize multiple broadband devices in your home televisions, aerial antenna, cable TV set-top boxes, cable modems, DVRs, and digital FM radios, all from one convenient cable.
Easy Gain Control
The variable gain dial on this amplifier provides a variable attenuation control for reducing the possibility of over driving and get best performance.
This great adjustment feature is very handy for installer to obtain the best setting of RF signal and for simple, quick signal level balancing and installation. Proper gain level can greatly enhance the picture quality with minimum noise and reduce noises found in existing RF cable setup.
Easy Slope Control
When installer has a large RF system to run or multi-transmission by one coaxial cable, this function of Slope Control is necessary to adjust all coax signals to be transmitted to same output amplitude for optimal installation.
The slope of -20 dB compensation that this unit provides can allow large systems to be properly balanced and mixed with other CATV or existing RF distribution system.
Excellent Heat Dissipation
This amplifier is featured with robust aluminum die-cast chassis, which provides excellent heat dissipation and long durability
- Professional-grade in-line RF coax signal booster for overcoming the losses associated with large in-building installations.
- High-power RF distribution amplifier with enenhanced picture quality and noise reduction when long cable run is needed.
- High output level 60 dBmv with 32dB adjustable gain.
- Boost RF coax signal with ease for more than 1300FT or 400m if RG-6 cable with 70/75dB signal strength is used for the setup.
- Boosts the existing CATV or antenna signal strength more than 50 times powerful to great distance with minimum loss for more TV distribution.
- Great solution for fixing the TV signal distribution problems such as ghost images, snowy picture, scrambled screen or interference for CATV, Digital TV systems and CCTV systems.
- Supports RF coax signals from cable box, cable outlet, satellite dish, antenna, CCTV DVR or MATV system.
- Supports full TV frequency range from 50MHz to 860MHz for worldwide CATV VHF and UHF channels.
- Hybrid module design with advanced noise filer built in.
- Adjustable gain and slope control for fine tuning and easy adjustment of the output signal level for optimal installation.
- Large CTAV or MATV systems can be properly balanced and mixed with existing distribution system through the help of this booster.
- Supports both analog and digital broadcast signals.
- -20 dB test ports are provided for easy trouble shooting.
- High voltage surge protection.
- Aluminum chassis provides excellent heat dissipation and long durability.
|Input Frequency Range||50 ~ 860 MHz|
|Output Max Level||60 dBmV|
|Maximum Gain||32 dB|
|Gain Control Range||0 ~ -20 dB|
|Slope Control Range||0 ~ -20 dB|
|Noise Figure||7.5 dB|
|Flatness||+/- 2 dB|
|Return Loss||18 dB|
|Input / Output Impedance||75 ohm|
|Input / Output test point||- 20 dB|
|Connectors||F type connectors|
|Power Supply||AC 110V +-10%|
|Power Consumption||10 W|
|Operating Temperature||-10 ~ 60 C|