Premium HDMI To HDMI Scaler 1080p 1920x1200 Pixels
This HDMI to HDMI scaler is a high quality digital video scaler that converts between different HDMI resolutions and frame rates. It offers high performance upscaling/downscaling with selectable HDMI output from 480p to 1080p or from 1024x768 to 1920x1200 pixels at various refresh rates.
Perfect for resolving the issue between source and display equipment integration when the HDMI source resolution is not supported by the HD display. A simple on-screen display (OSD) allows users to configure the scaler with ease.
When the setup with multiple displays has compatibility issue, users can use this HDMI video scaler to down convert or up convert the HDMI or DVI feeds with a higher or lower output resolution for matching with the HDTV displays used instead of replacing the displays.
The HDMI input and output on this unit are also fully backwards compatible with DVI-D inputs and outputs through using HDMI to DVI adapter or adapter cable.
Advanced Scaling Engine
This HDMI video processor can automatically detect the HDMI input resolution and send out the desired or native pixel timing to match the TV display for optimal visual presentation.
It is very flexible to accept SD or HD type HDMI inputs and output the desired HD or computer DVI RGB resolution for the display or further integration with other HDMI equipments.
Image scaling and video format conversion are re-scaled on per pixel basis in order to deliver optimized graphics, fine text and crisp HD video. Advanced de-interlacing for all interlaced signals up to 1080p.
Wide-Range HDMI DVI Input Support
This HDMI processor can accept a wide range of HDMI input resolutions from 480i to 1080p HD and from 640x480 to 1920x1200 pixels for PC. It is also fully backwards compatible with DVI-D inputs.
All the supported HDMI or DVI input resolutions are listed as follows:
Selectable HDMI Output Resolution And Frame Rates
This HDMI scale allows users to select various HDMI output resolutions at different frame rates. Its HDMI output is also fully backwards compatible with DVI-D outputs through using HDMI to DVI adapter or adapter cable.
All the available HDMI or DVI output rates are listed as follows:
Easy On-Screen Menu Setup
The on-screen menu from the HDMI output of the unit allows users to configure the desired HDMI output with ease by pressing the push buttons on the unit.
Main parameters such as current input/output info, output resolution selection, native resolution, information about source and display are all available to be scrolled through the on-screen menu.
Full HDCP Compliant
This digital video scaler ensures content-protected signal and interoperability with other HDCP-compliant devices.
3D Digital Video Noise Reduction System
Powerful 3D video noise reduction technology is incorporated this digital HD video processor to minimize mosquito noise and block noise to minimize their bad influence on digitally encoded images.
This HDMI scaler can auto detect the display's native resolution and offer users with native output to match with the display for optimal performance.
Auto Pull-Down Detection
This scaler adopts the advanced film mode processing technology which can help maximize the HD image quality that originated from film.
- High performance HDMI to HDMI scaler for all up-scaling and down-scaling applications.
- Selectable HDMI output from 480p to 1080p or from 1024x768 to 1920x1200 pixels.
- Easy setup through on-screen menu.
- High quality scaling and conversion of HDMI video resolutions and frame rates.
- Automatically detects HDMI input resolution from the source and send out the desired or native pixels and timing to match with the HD display for best visual presentation.
- Accepts wide range of HDMI or DVI input resolutions from 480i to 1080p HD and from 640x480 to 1920x1200 pixels for PC.
- Advanced scaling engine with precision processing and motion-adaptive de-interlacing.
- Smooth frame rate conversion plus adaptive contrast enhancement.
- Fully backwards compatible with DVI-D inputs and outputs through using HDMI to DVI adapter or adapter cable.
- Supports digital audio sampling rate up to 192 kHz.
- Full HDCP compliant.
- Automatic 3:2 and 2:2 pull-down detection.
- Supports 3D digital video noise reduction.
- Supports CEC bypass.
- Auto detect the display's native resolution and offer users with native output to match with the display for optimal performance.
- Universal switching power supply for 110V to 240V for worldwide use.
- Maximum Pixel Rate: 165 MHz
- Input Port: HDMI female x 1
- Output Port: HDMI female x 1
- HDMI Input Resolution Support:
- 480i at 59Hz
- 480p at 60Hz
- 576i, 576p at 50Hz
- 576p at 50Hz
- 720p at 25/30/50/60Hz
- 1080i at 50/60Hz
- 1080p at 24/25/30/50/60Hz
- 640×480 pixels at 60/72/75/85Hz
- 720×400 pixels at 70Hz
- 800×600 pixels at 56/60/72/75/85Hz
- 1024×768 pixels at 60/70/75/85Hz
- 1152×864 pixels at 70/75Hz
- 1280×720,1280×768 pixels at 60/75Hz
- 1280x800, 1280x960 pixels at 60/75Hz
- 1280x1024 pixels at 60/75Hz
- 1360×768, 1366x878 pixels at 60Hz
- 1440×900, 1400×1050 pixels at 60/75Hz
- 1600×900, 1600x1200,1600x1050 pixels at 60Hz
- 1920x1200 pixels at 60Hz
- HDMI Output Resolution Support:
- 480p at 60Hz
- 576p at 50Hz
- 720p at 50/59.94/60Hz
- 1080i at 50/59.94/60Hz
- 1080p at 50/59.94/60Hz
- 1024×768 pixels at 60Hz
- 1280x800 pixels at 60Hz
- 1366x768 pixels at 60Hz
- 1600×900 pixels at 60Hz
- 1600x1050 pixels at 60Hz
- 1920x1200 pixels at 60Hz
- Digital Audio Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 48KHz, 96kHz, 192 kHz
- Max Transmission Distance: 15 m or 50ft for /1080p@8-bit
- ESD Protection Human body model: ± 8 kV (Air-gap discharge), ±4 kV (Contact discharge)
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40 degree C or 32 ~ 104 degree F
- Storage Temperature: −20 ~ 60 degree C or -4 ~140 degree F
- Power Supply: auto switching 110V - 240V AC input with DC 5 V/1.2 A with universal plugs
- Dimension: 2.5"[W] x 3.9"[D] x 1"[H] or 63.5 mm (W)×99.5 mm (D)×25 mm (H)
- HDMI scaler unit x 1
- Universal power adapter x 1
- User manual copy