Premium DVI Video Splitter Cable With 1 DVI In 2 DVI Out
This DVI splitter cable provides a fast and easy way to connect one DVI source to 2 DVI monitors or TVs for
This DVI splitter cable is mainly applied for sending your digital computer video or HD signals to two separate DVI flat panel, DVI
monitor, DVI projector, LCD TV or HDTV displays. Fantastic and cost efficient video
distribution between one source and two receiving ends.
This DVI splitter cable also works with HDMI HDTV
video devices by using DVI-HDMI jack adapters. [Note]:
This DVI splitter cable does not have any signal amplification on both of its
outputs so it is not recommended for applications where long distance signal
distributions are required.
- Cost efficient alternative for splitting the
digital video signal from computer DVI port or HD device to two DVI enabled
- Real time output with crystal clear digital
- Double-shielded foil and braid for
- Works with any DVI or HDMI devices such as DVI video card,
media player, HD cable box, etc.
- Supports HDMI interconnects too by using DVI
to HDMI jack adapters.
- Heavy-duty molded strain relief provides
increased flexibility and durability.
- Gold connectors provide maximum corrosion
resistance for error-free data transfer.
- Connectors: one DVI-D male input with two DVI-D
output female connectors.
- Cable Length: 8 inches