Premium Double-shielded SVGA Cable
With Ferrites~150 feet
This 150-ft. premium VGA cable goes the distance with crisp clarity. Constructed of premium-grade double-shielded composite, this VGA cable can go 150-ft and beyond with no problems to deliver crisp video signals without any interference for all VGA monitors, projectors, video splitters, VGA switches, KVM switches and VGA-based presentation devices. No more ghosting and fuzzy images.
This high-quality VGA cable, capable of supporting today's higher VGA resolutions and beyond including VGA (640x480), WVGA (800x480), SVGA (800x600), WSVGA (1024x600), XGA (1024x768), WXGA (1280x768/800), SXGA (1280x1024), SXGA+ (1400x1050), WSXGA+ (1680x1050), UXGA (1600x1200), WUXGA(1920x1200), QXGA (2048x1536), WQXGA (2560x1600), QSXGA (2560x2048). Resolutions obtained are still dependant on the video mode supported by your video card and monitor
Good rated cables for in-wall use will be stronger than regular VGA cables, allowing for better pulling without damaging the cables. Another factor is the fact that decent in wall cable has a specific number of twists required per inch in cables, providing better self shielding capability from interference from other wires already installed in wall.
This cable also uses ferrite cores for maximum protection from EMI interference. You may also use this type cable for connecting between the desktop or laptop PC with our VGA switches, VGA video splitters or VGA video converters.
- Connects any VGA video to any computer, switch or splitter with HD15 female port.
- Supports all VGA monitors including analog flat panel display, high resolution desktop, CAD and graphic workstations.
- Triple shielded for maximum graphics performance preventing signal loss, screen ghosting & loss of color.
- Works up to 200ft without a signal booster.
- Molded connector provides strain relief for added durability.
- Ferrites protect against EMI/RFI interference.
- Impedance matched to deliver full brightness and vibrant color.
- Constructed of premium-grade double-shielded video cable to eliminate ghosting and fuzzy images.
- HD15 male to HD15 male connectors.
- Cable length: 150 feet.