HD Component YPbPr YUV Video to VGA RGBHV Converter Scaler
This video converter is the answer to many of your HDTV / Home Theater dilemma. It converts HD YPbPr component video or YUV output from HD cable box, HD satellite receiver, X-Box, Wii, or Netflix Roku Player into VGA or RGBHV format with crystal clear displays for HD high-definition video entertainments on computer LCD monitor, projector, or other VGA displays.
Its HD component video input resolution will be retained or scaled through the VGA output and the color space will be converted nicely for fitting with all VGA type displays.
Once the analog component video feed being converted into the progressive scan VGA type, the picture quality is raised to a whole new level of clarity. Progressive scan video devices deliver clearer, more film-like, flicker-free images than standard interlaced video players do.
This HD component video to VGA converter is also served as a great solution for many Mitsubishi HDTV owners of the early generation. Simply coupling the VGA output of this converter with a HD 15 pin to 5 BNC breakout cable, many Mitsubishi HDTV of the earlier generation can still be suited for high definition pictures.
This converter is also featured with VGA loop-through so users can connect a component video source and a computer together through this converter for sharing the LCD monitor.
Component YUV YPbPr Video To VGA RGBHV Scaling
The common application for this product is for displaying HD component video type output from HD cable box, HD satellite receiver, X-Box, Wii or internet streaming device such as Netflix or Roku player to VGA format for display on computer LCD monitor, projector, LCD TV or other VGA displays.
This component RGB video to VGA scalar can support all different types of YUV or YPbPr type RGB inputs with different resolution including 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p.
Its VGA output level can be manually selected from the OSD menu. And the available VGA output resolutions include 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x768, 1280x1024, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1600x1200, 1680x1050 and up to 1920x1200 pixels.
Easy On-Screen Operation
The integral processor provides easy manual operation via push buttons on the front panel for control of color quality adjustment and VGA output resolutions. All the control functions available includes:
- Color Menu: contrast, brightness, saturation, sharpness, dark detail, motion level.
- Display Menu: user can select VGA output from 640x480 to 1920x1200 pixels.
Fast Hotkey Functions
There are 3 push buttons on the front panel of this converter. In addition for general use of navigating through the on-screen system menu for operation, each button can also serve for fast hotkey function including:
- By pressing and holding the "Menu" button for 3 seconds, users can easily switch between Component video input and VGA pass-through.
- By pressing and holding the "Up" button for 10 seconds, users can reverse the VGA output resolution back to default 1024x768 pixels.
- When the OSD menu screen is off, press the "Down" button to select 4:3, 16:9 or full screen for display mode.
- Watch HDTV, HD satellite channels or DVD videos on LCD VGA monitor, projector, LCDTV, plasma panel or HDTV monitor crystal clear pictures with fine details for pleasant visual experience.
- Support PC VGA input as pass-through so users can connect a component video source and a computer together through this converter for sharing the LCD monitor.
- Easy and fast switching between Component video input and VGA pass-through.
- Supports component video input resolution at 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p.
- Selectable VGA output resolution from 640x480 to 1920x1200 pixels.
- Ultra high RGB bandwidth for ensuring audio/video output quality maintained the same as the original inputs with no loss for long distance transmission.
- Automatic color space conversion.
- VGA output or RGBHV output with separate horizontal and vertical sync.
- Excellent HD video adapter solution for those with 1st generation Mitsubishi HDTV using HD 15 pin to 5 BNC breakout cables (sold separately).
- Auto NTSC/PAL input format detection.
- Supports 4:3 and 16:9 display mode.
- Fully supports component video type video game consoles such as PS2, PS3, Xbox, Wii.
- Built with sturdy metal enclosure.
- Video Input:
- Component YPrPb type input with three RCA color-coded jacks
- D-sub 15-pin VGA as loop-through for computer input
- Composite Sync on "Y"
- D-sub 15-pin VGA or RGBHV output via optional breakout cable
- Audio Input:
- Stereo L/R input for component YPbPr input
- 3.5mm audio input for VGA source input/pass-through
- Color Control Support: contrast, brightness, saturation, harpness, dark detail, motion level
- Component Video Input Support: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p
- VGA Output Resolution Support:
- 640x480, 800x600 pixels
- 1024x768 pixels
- 1280x768, 1280x1024 pixels
- 1440x900, 1400x1050 pixels
- 1600x1200, 1680x1050 pixels
- 1920x1200 pixels