Premium BNC Male to Male Coaxial Cable
The BNC connection is commonly found in many professional audio, video and networking applications including CCTV, broadcast, studio, boardroom presentations, home theater, etc. Other applications include amateur radio antenna connections, aviation electronics, electronic test equipment.
This premium BNC cable is manufactured from 75 Ohm RG59/U dual shield coax cable with copper-covered steel center conductor. It is double shielded and finished with nickel-plated BNC connectors that have molded PVC strain relief to protect the cable from wear over time.
- Premium broadcast-grade coax cable with BNC male to male connectors.
- Low loss 75 Ohm impedance and poylethylene dielectric provide accurate signal transmission over the distance.
- Double-shielded RG59/U rated with copper-covered steel center conductor for lower loss and higher power handling capacity.
- Molded PVC strain relief protects the cable from wear over time.
- Constructed with rugged nickel-plated connector with gold-plated center pin contact, which optimizes connectivity and maintains a clear signal integrity
- Perfect for a variety of RF, audio, video and networking applications.
- RF, CATV, CCTV and SDI compatible.
- Cable length: 50FT.