Premium 4-FT Composite RCA Video L/R Audio Cable
Wonderful composite video audio cable for connecting the video and stereo audio-out jacks on a VCR, DVD player, camcorder or satellite receiver to the composite RCA inputs of your TV, projector or home theater receiver. The right choice for connecting your VCR, DVD, TV and other audio/video equipments.
This composite video/audio cable is specifically designed to provide sharp and clear video and sound. The heavy duty RCA male connectors on each end provide excellent strain relief to keep your cable intact.
- Double shielding reduces interference for more dynamic audio/video transmission.
- Corrosion-resistant, precise silver-plated connectors ensure long lasting use.
- Composite video and stereo audio are transmitted together through the same cable.
- Color-coded for video and audio connection.
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief.
- Oxygen-free silver metal connectors provide clear, noise-free quality of audio and video signals.
- Two audio coaxial cable for stereo left and right audio channels.
- The heavy duty RCA male connectors on each end provide excellent strain relief to keep your cable intact.
- An ultra flexible PVC jacket and color coded connectors help to simplify installation.
- Connectors: RCA M Plug x3 to RCA M Plug x3
- Impedance: 75-ohm silver metal conductor.
- Cable length: 4ft