Premium 4-Port VGA + Audio Switcher With IR Remote + RS232 Control
This 4-port VGA switch offers convenient and cost effective way for fast switching between 4 VGA inputs with smooth video audio output. Perfect
multiple laptop/desktop computers, DVRs or high-end graphic workstations to share one LCD TV or LCD monitor/projector for
Also ideal for expanding the current LCD monitor
or LCD TV display with more VGA inputs thus eliminating the hassle of constantly swapping cables.
The VGA switch is operated front panel push
button, IR remote and RS232 serial port, allowing users to switch inputs flawlessly from distance for presentation, trade shows, entertainment setup and more.
High Resolution VGA Switcher
This VGA video routing switch is able to support a wide range of computer VGA or RGBHV type resolutions for inputs from 640x480 up to 2560x1440 pixels or higher pixels.
The VGA output resolution will follow the original VGA input and each VGA input has individual 3.5mm audio input to be associated with.
This video switcher can also support inputs from MAC, SUN, SGI and other high resolution workstations and displays by using the appropriate input and
output adapters or extension cables.
This A/V switch provides smooth switching between various input devices. Users can easily select the desired
video source for output via the front panel push buttons or IR remote controller.
The selected input channel will be illuminated with the LED indicator on the front panel and all non-selected inputs are
terminated into 75 ohms.
SD/HD Component YPbPr Video Switcher
This VGA video switcher can also be used as a straight component video switcher by using optional D-sub 15-pin to 3 RCA adapter cables for all
component RGB inputs and output. Component video input/output adapter cables are sold separately if needed.
This switcher supports all type of component
YPbPr video resolutions from 480i,480p,576i,576p,720p,1080i and up to 1080p. Analog audio channels
can also be routed
together with the selected video input channels.
[Note]: The component YPbPr video output format and output resolution of this switcher will follow the original
component video input type
and input resolution.
RGsB RGBS RGBHV Video Switcher
This video switcher fully supports all analog RGB video types including RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs signals using proper adapter cables. RGB input/output adapter cables are optional
and can be purchased separately.
|YPbPr Switching Setup
||RGB Switching Setup
Distant Control Through IR Remote + RS232 Control
This premium VGA switch, like all other professional-grade models, also allows users to remotely select different input source signal for output at a distance where infrared remote
control or push buttons on the front panel is beyond reach.
It supports RS232 serial port connection with PC so the video/audio input channel switching can be remotely managed by sending RS232 commands
from a PC to the switch. RS232 control is also great for integration with other console control systems.
The built-in signal enhancement circuitry allows the output signals to be transmitted over long distance while maintaining crystal clear video resolution and sonic quality as the
original input source. The selected VGA or RGB video input will be properly buffered and isolated, then routed to the receiving end.
High Bandwidth 650Hz -3dB
This unit is designed with supreme high bandwidth 650 MHz pixel frequency so the original input signal will be delivered to the final destination with the same image quality as from the
original video source with no loss or distortion.
Multiple of these switchers can be cascaded with other video switcher and distributors to act together as a single large switching system with more inputs as needed depending on the setup.
Perfect solution for permanent/mobile presentations and great for use in presentations, trade shows, conferences, retail, and entertainment applications.
- Professional-grade VGA RGB video/audio switcher for all VGA or legacy RGB type input signals.
- Convenient and cost effective way for swift switching between VGA-based PC graphics, DVR or other VGA source with
crystal picture for display or distribution.
- Supports comprehensive VGA input resolutions from 640x480 to 2560x1440 pixels.
- Easy and fast switching through using the IR remote or the front panel push buttons.
- Distant control through the RS-232 serial commands.
- Glitch-free transitions when switching between VGA RGB sources.
- Video signal enhancement circuitry built in for high clarity outputs.
- Ideal for conference room, media center, professional a/v center, home theater systems and shop presentation
- Supreme high bandwidth of 650MHz to maintain video integrity.
- Great for use in presentations, trade shows, conferences, retail, and entertainment applications.
- Built with heavy duty and sturdy metal enclosure for industrial use and professional installation.
- D-sub 15-pin connector x 4 for computer VGA/RGBHV or component RGB inputs
- 0.7 Vp-p or 1Vp-p with 75 ohm/HD(TTL): 5Vp-p 10K ohm
- D-sub 15-pin VGA output with the same resolution as
the original VGA Input.
- Front panel push buttons
- IR remote
- RS232 serial port
VGA Input Support
2048 x 1536 pixels
3.5mm stereo mini port x 4
|| 650MHz (-3db)
|| 0.05% and 0.05 degree
|| 5W max
|| 11.5"(W) x 2.9"(D) x 1.7"(H)
110V-240V AC input support with DC 5V, 1A output
- 4-port VGA switch
- IR remote
- VGA cable and audio cable
- Power adapter
- User manual