Professional 2x2 VGA Component RGB Video Audio Routing Matrix Splitter Extender Switcher
This 2 In 2 Out VGA/RGB matrix system allows users to control and route VGA/RGB signals from any of the 2 connected VGA or RGB input sources for outputs to any of the 2 connected VGA/RGB displays in real time. The selected VGA/RGB inputs will be properly buffered and routed to each assigned monitor/projector or TV display in any way needed.
This video audio routing matrix totally eliminates the troubles of constantly moving cables for users when multiple VGA/RGB video/audio sources need to be presented on different VGA/RGB screens. With this commanding device, any VGA/RGB feed can be directed to any desired screen output with associated audio feed routed together, making it ideal for high-resolution multi-screen presentations.
This premium VGA RGB matrix system can also be used as a standard video/audio switcher or splitter or combination of both. It incorporates various user-friendly functions and features, making it far better than other average matrix devices. Very suitable for wide range of video/audio source switching and distribution setups related with computer VGA, HD Component Video and all other RGB video feeds.
Featured with ultra high 450Mhz bandwidth and advanced signal amplifier/extender function, making this unit handle long distance transmission up to 210 feet while maintaining superior video integrity and provides clear and sharp images and crystal sonic quality outputs all the way.
Maximum VGA resolution supported by this matrix system can go up to 2048x1536 pixels and HD component RGB video up to 1080P. It works with all computer VGA and HD component video sources such as PC, Mac, surveillance DVR, Blu-ray player, cable box, satellite receiver, video game consoles, etc.
This professional grade A/V device switching/distributing controller fits with various applications such as:
- Public video broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Media control rooms and multimedia center
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command rooms
- Classrooms, training center and conference room
- Digital signage
- Information kiosks or administrative consoles for security surveillance companies/control centers
Independent Input/Output Control
This VGA RGB matrix is a complete video audio routing and distribution solution. Any VGA or RGB input to be simultaneously directed to any output, multiple or all of the outputs. It allows all different kinds of viewing combination for arranging 2 VGA RGB sources on 2 monitor display in any type of arrangement as needed.
All the input/output selection are done through using the manual push buttons on the front or the supplied IR remote controller for operation. During the configuration process, each input/output selection will be confirmed with blue LED indicators illuminated on the front panel to show users the visual formation of all routing tasks.
The configuration is easy. Each push button on the front corresponds to one video/audio output target. If a button is pushed repeatedly, this matrix unit will toggle through all inputs till the desired source input is selected for output through the target monitor.
For example, if you need monitor #2 for displaying computer 2 screen, you will start from pushing the #2 button on the front of the matrix and the LED stays lit at PC1 position first, which means computer 1 is selected. Press the same monitor #2 button again, the LED will move to PC2 input so you have successfully selected computer 2 feed for showing on monitor 2 and you should see the computer 2 screen come on monitor #2 screen immediately.
During the configuration process, each input/output selection will be echoed with audible beeps and green LED indicators illuminated on the front panel to show users the visual formation of all routing tasks.
Advanced Computer VGA Distribution
The unit supports a wide range of high resolution computer VGA RGB type signals for inputs and outputs up to up to 2048x1536 pixels. Computer audio channels are routed together with the video feeds at the same time with no lags.
This video/audio matrix splitter/switcher unit can also be used for video/audio distribution from single or multiple computer VGA to multiple locations between 2 VGA sources on 2 monitors/projectors.
This video routing switcher can also support connection with graphics stations such as MAC, SUN, SGI and other high resolution workstations and displays by using the appropriate input and output adapters or extension cables.
Advanced HD Component Video Distribution
This matrix system can be a perfect HD component video matrix distribution solution for transmitting HD video and audio from one or multiple HD video device to multiple locations.
When this video/audio matrix is used as a straight component A/V matrix, D-sub 15-pin to 3 RCA adapter cables are needed for all component RGB inputs and output. Component video input/output adapter cables are optional and sold separately. [Note]: The output video type and output video resolution of this matrix unit follows the original input of VGA or component video or RGB video type. This unit can not convert video format from one to another so it does not allow mix of inputs with different video types to be connected together to the same display unless the display is able to support and auto detect multiple video types.
This VGA RGB matrix system supports all HD component video formats including component YPbPr, YUV and all other RGB formats. All component video resolutions are supported including 480i,576i,480p,576p,720p,1080i and 1080p.
Supports all different viewing formation between 2 component RGB sources on 2 HDTV sets or other HD receiving devices. Great broadcasting equipment for all HDTV component video devices such as satellite receiver, Blue-ray DVD player, HD cable box, HD video game console, DVD player and so on.
RGsB RGBS RGBHV Video Distribution
This professional grade matrix system fully supports all analog RGB video types including RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, RsGsBs and other composite type video signals using proper adapter cables for all RGB type input/output channels. RGB input/output adapter cables are optional and sold separately.
Stereo Audio Distribution
Each video input and output have one 3.5mm stereo mini port to be associated with. The selected audio input will be properly buffered along with video then routed to the receiving end with no loss or distortion for multimedia speakers, audio receivers and so on. Great for classroom, conference and control room applications where high-resolution video switching with audio is critical.
High Bandwidth 450MHz
This unit is designed with supreme high bandwidth 450 MHz pixel frequency so the original input signal will be delivered to the final destination with the same image quality as from the original video source with no loss or distortion.
Video/Audio Booster Enhancement
The booster feature of this matrix unit automatically equalize and compensate the signal level for cable losses and extends the cable reach to projectors or monitors for greater distance.
The input signal will be amplified and extended via internal booster circuitry to ensure that both outputs are of identical quality to the original computer input signal and also transmit the computer VGA and HD TV signal effectively up to 210 ft away from the source location for best performance.
Multiple of these routing matrix units can be cascaded together or integrated with other video switcher, splitters to act together as a single large video presentation system, with more inputs/outputs as needed depending on the setup.
- 2-in-1 VGA/RGB video audio matrix system for presentations and applications where information from multiple computers or RGB devices need to be delivered to multiple screens or destinations.
- Supports numerous viewing formation between 2 HD/PC sources on 2 TVs or monitors/projectors.
- Ultra high video bandwidth at 450MHz to guarantee signal integrity with no degradation during the cable run.
- Featured with signal booster/extender function and enhancement circuitry built in for long range signal transmission up to 210 feet.
- Supports all high resolution computer VGA and RGBHV type video feeds up to 2048x1536 pixels at 85Hz.
- Supports all SD/HD component RGB and YUV video from 480i/576i to 1080p via optional component RGB adapter cables.
- Support all RGB legacy video types including RGBHV, RGsB, RGBS, RsGsBs, CGA, EGA and so on via using appropriate input/output adapters.
- Supports graphic workstations such as SUN, SGI and other high resolution workstations and displays by using proper adapter cables.
- Full VESA DDC (DDC1, DDC2, DDC2B) compliance.
- Works with all VGA sources such as computers, media players and DVRs.
- Works with all HD component video devices such as DVD player, HD camera, satellite, game console, cable box, etc.
- Automatic gain compensation and equalization.
- Audio routing along with video feed together via 3.5mm stereo audio jacks for audio inputs and outputs.
- Easy control through front-panel buttons or IR remote controller.
- Front panel LEDs for clear indication of input sources and output targets.
- Supports cascading with additional units.
- Built with sturdy metal enclosure for industrial use and professional installation.
- 5V DC switching power supply included with support of 110V-240V AC, 50/60Hz.
|Max VGA/RGBHV Resolution||2048x536 pixels up to 85Hz|
|Component RGB Resolution Range Support||
|Video Bandwidth||450Mhz - 3dB max|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122 degree F ( 0 to 50 degree C)|
|Humidity Range||0% to 80% RH|
|Green LED Indicators||
|Switching Power Supply||
- 2x2 VGA RGB video audio matrix unit
- IR remote controller
- Power adapter
- User manual copy