Plug-And-Play 56K Data Fax Modem For PC Mac System
This latest-generation USB 56k data fax modem expands your computer with 2 features, dial-up Internet access and
send/receive fax support through USB hookup.
Simply plug this USB 56k modem into the computer USB port
and the built-in driver from Windows, Mac
or Linux OS will be automatically installed. Great adapter tool for users of all levels. Unit will become
instantly ready in 1 minute !
With high speed transfer rates up to 56 Kbps for internet and 14.4 Kbps for fax function, this
is a great dail-up adapter and fax adapter to provide backup Internet connection through telephone
line or in rural areas where broadband connections are not available.
This usb modem supports all major internet service providers' services including Netzero, EarthLink, Juno, PeoplePC,
The design of this dial-up data/fax modem is aimed for various applications including:
- adding dial-up internet connection as a backup access to internet for desktop or laptop computer when broadband access is down or for areas
that do not have high speed internet services from DSL or cable for broadband.
- turning computer into a fax machine, capable of sending and receiving faxes from
computer with active phone line hooked up.
- point of sale (POS) applications for credit
card and check verification use modems and because of the security,
fast connection speeds, and reliability.
- other data communication setup such as point-to-point link between computers to the telephone
Easy Plug-And-Play Installation
The installation of this usb internet fax modem is
quick and fast as it is a truly plug and play device.
Simply plug the USB 56k modem into the USB port
on computer and the built-in driver from Windows, Mac
or Linux OS will be automatically installed. No manufacturer driver disc needed
an active phone line to the RJ-11 phone port on this USB modem and you will be
ready to dial into your internet provider for internet service or send/receive
faxes, all from your PC or Mac system.
This unit is a hardware-based USB modem, which saves the computer system
resources and minimizes the work load on the CPU, using on-chip processing to
deliver dial-up access without taxing your computer performance.
Windows And Mac OS Support
The 56K USB external data fax modem supports both Windows and Mac OS platforms, providing the versatility needed for true convenience.
The operating systems supported including:
- Win10, Win8.1/8 (32/64bit), Win7 (32/64), Vista(32/64), XP(32/64)
- Mac OS 10.X or all later versions
- Linux Ubuntu 10.14
Easy USB To Fax - Fax To USB Adapter
With this usb fax adapter plugged into the USB port of the computer, your computer can communicate with a fax machine over a
standard phone line. You can send or receive fax with ease from the USB port of
the computer with no bulky fax machine needed on desk.
PC users can simply use the built-in "Windows Fax
and Scan" function from Windows system to send fax and receive fax with no fax software needed.
For Mac OS X systems, users may use the standard
features in OS X for sending/receiving faxes as an option.
Both PC and Mac users can
also find many free fax software
applications to be downloaded for operation too.
Fax From Windows-Based PC
Fax From Windows-Based PC
- Low-cost USB external solution to add dial-up Internet access and fax function to your computer through USB hookup.
- Easy plug-and-play installation for Windows, Mac
and Linux users. No driver CD disc needed at all.
- Hardware-based USB modem, which saves the computer system resources and minimizes
the work load on the CPU.
- Supports all major internet service providers'
services including Netzero, EarthLink, Juno, PeoplePC, AT&T, etc.
- Fast data transfer rates up to 56Kbps
(download) and 33.6Kbps (upload).
- Send and receive faxes through your computer while running other applications.
- Fax transfer rates at 14.4Kbps.
- Powered directly from the host USB port with
no external power supply.
- Telephone Answering Machine (TAM) support.
- Compact and portable design makes this USB fax
modem easy and convenient for home, office or traveling.
- Supports Windows
10, Win8.1/8, Win7, Vista, XP.
- Supports Mac OS 10.X and all later
- Supports Linux Ubuntu 10.14.
- USB (Type-A Male)
- RJ-11 (common telephone/dial-up modem
- Data Speed:
- 56,000 bps receive/48,000 bps send with auto-negotiation of V.92 and V.90
- 300 to 33,600 bps full-duplex supporting all major International Telecommunications Union and Bell standards
- Fax Speeds: 300 to 14,400 bps, Group 3, Class 1
- Standards Supported:
- Data: V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.22,
V.23, V.21, Bell 103/212A
- Compression: V.44, V.42bis, MNP5
- Error Control: V.42, MNP2-4
- Hayes AT and extended AT command set compatible
- USB version 1.1, 2.0, and 3.0 compliant
- Supports programmable duration DTMF
- Call progress tone detection (dial tone, busy, ring, etc.)
- Operating System Support:
- Windows 10, Win 8.1 (32/64bit), Win 8
(32/64bit), Win7 (32/64bit),
- Mac OS 10.X and all later versions
- Linux Ubuntu 10.14
- USB 56K data/fax modem unit
- User manual
- Phone cord