Outdoor Wall Lighting System With Motion Sensor
This wall mounted lighting fixture is a unique indoor/outdoor lighting system featured with both motion sensor and photocell sensor built in for your home, office building and business area.
At night, Its built-in PIR infrared motion sensor of this lighting fixture turns on the the light when it detects motion in its coverage area. During the day, the built-in photocell sensor can save electricity by de-activating the lantern. An adjustable timer lets users set how long the lantern needs to stay on after activation.
This lantern is featured with motion detector and adjustable Time and Lux control functions, allowing users to decide how long the light needs to stay on after activation. During the day, the built-in photocell saves electricity by deactivating this floodlight automatically.
Its stylish 6-panel clear glass design can brightly illuminate your entrance or patio area for added security. Made with weather-resistant metal housing and ideal for mounting under eaves or on walls to brightly illuminate entryways, driveways or scaring away intruders.
Comprehensive Light Bulb Support
Any common incandescent bulb, CFL compact fluorescent bulb, LED bulb can be used with this light. This is one of the very few kinds of Decor lights that can support LED bulbs these days.
Its built-in motion sensor provides a handy security feature for monitoring areas such as for use in patio, porch, driveway, stairway, garage, etc. The motion sensor has a wide coverage area of 110 degree and 45 foot range.
There are two control knobs above the motion sensor. One is for the TIME control and the other for Lite/Lux level. The time adjustment controls how long users need the lantern to stay on after the motion being detected. The time span is from minimum of 5 sec to maximum of 12 minutes.
The LITE adjustment determines at what daylight/Lux level the lighting system will start operating when the motion sensor is set at auto mode.
This wall lantern system can be easily controlled through using the wall switch connected to it for different operation modes:
- Auto Mode: Turn on the wall switch, the lantern will be turned on when the motion sensor detects motion within the area. The light will be switched off after the motion is stopped or out of the detection range. Its built-in photocell will turn on/off the motion sensor according to the light sensitivity level selected by the LITE/Lux adjustment.
- Manual Override Mode: Users can choose to keep the lantern on regardless of the motion by overriding the auto mode. Turn the wall off and on twice within 4 seconds. In manual override mode, the lantern will remain on for about 4 to 6 hours regardless of motion. then the lantern will turn off and be reset back to the default auto mode automatically.
- Reset Mode: Users can also set the motion sensor back to auto mode by turning off the wall switch for 10 sec or longer and then turn the switch back on again.
This lighting fixture is enclosed with sturdy die-cast aluminum housing and it is built for all-weather outdoor applications where corrosion-resistant metal construction and durability are crucial.
- Elegant wall lantern for use in patio, porch, driveway, stairway, garage, etc.
- Featured with infrared motion detector built in to detect objects approaching the monitoring area and turns on the light automatically.
- Stylish 6-panel clear glass design can brightly illuminate your entrance or patio area for added security.
- Wide-range motion detection with maximum distance of 45 feet and 110 degrees.
- Supports multiple operation modes: auto, manual override, reset mode.
- 4 to 6 hours of dusk-to-dawn illumination when in manual over-ride mode.
- Adjustable time duration control allowing users to configure how long the light needs to stay on after activation.
- The LITE adjustment control allows user to determine at what daylight/Lux level the lighting system will start operating when the motion sensor is set at auto mode.
- The built-in photocell saves electricity by deactivating this floodlight automatically during the day.
- Time adjustable from 5 seconds to 12 minutes.
- Adjustable Lux from 5 to 1000 lux.
- Weather-proof design for outdoor installation.
- Sturdy die cast aluminum enclosure.
- Detachable mechanical design with compact dimension.
- Works with any common incandescent bulb, CFL compact fluorescent bulb or energy-saving LED bulb.
|Power Requirement||AC 120V, 60Hz|
|Lighting load||Max 100W|
|Motion Detection Angle||Up to 110 degree|
|Detection Distance||Up to 45 feet(14 meters)|
|Mounting Height||6 to 8 feet above the ground for wall-mount setup|
|Wall Switch Control||On / Off / Manual Override / Auto Reset|
|Time Adjustment||5 sec to 12 min|
|Lux Adjustment||5 to 1000 lux|
|Warm-Up Time Span||1 minute|
|Applicable Bulb Type||
|Safety Certificate||UL, cUL|
- Top cover
- Wall mounting bracket and screws
- Front cover