8-Zone Premium Speaker Distribution Controller System
This multi-zone stereo speaker distribution system is an
advanced audio distribution controller, allowing one amplifier or receiver
to drive 8 speaker pairs at the same time for
broadcasting music to all different areas.
This speaker distribution controller system can
accommodate two different stereo input signals and send either one to corresponding zones with great acoustical precision. It allows
users to distribute the music signal from single amplifiers/receiver among 8 pairs
of speakers and one headphone
connected. Users can easily control which speaker pair to be used for
performance from one of the two amp/receivers connected using the push buttons on the
This system also provides advanced protection
circuit to ensure safe load for the amplifiers without the risk of damaging the
amplifiers or speakers.
Enjoy multi-zone music anywhere
in the house while protecting your amplifier from damage and maximizing the
performance of your entire music system.
Speaker Zone Expansion
This advanced speaker
distribution controller helps user easily expand
the speaker capacity for their existing receiver or amplifier to handle more
pairs of speakers. Simply wire the receiver's left and right speaker outputs to
this system and instantly you can run the music through up to
8 pairs of speakers plus one headphone from stereo system for music throughout home, office or retail
The system provides a convenient termination
point that allows users to easily and neatly organize a central speaker wire
distribution point. Some speakers may be
favored for going with particular amplifiers or receivers. With the help from
this speaker distribution system, your choice of speaker is only a push button
Loud Speaker Selector
This unit can accept two inputs from stereo amplifiers/receivers and
distribute the Hi-Fi stereo sound through maximum 8 pairs of speakers and one
headphone without the risk of damaging the amplifiers or speakers.
This unit is featured with convenient snap push
terminals that accept up to 12 AWG speaker wire.
Dynamic Overload Protection Circuitry
This switch is featured with fully automatic and continuous 2-way protection circuitry with two dynamic protect LED lights on the front panel of this switch.
dynamic overload protection design help speaker pairs deliver maximum volume levels available for each zone while protecting the
amplifier from damage. These two LED
lights are constantly blinking, which indicates that the built-in PTC protection
circuitry starts the overload protection function.
Additional Headphone Port
This switch also
provides a stereo headphone port for private listening or volume/signal monitoring purpose.
- Premium 8-zone
speaker distribution controller to drive up to 8 pairs of speakers from
amplifier or receiver.
- Easily expand the speaker capacity for the
existing receiver or amplifier to handle more pairs of speakers.
- Select and play audio on any speaker pair, multiple pairs or all 8 pairs of speakers for performance.
- One headphone port for private listening or volume/signal monitoring purpose.
- Dual audio Input A/B switch for
users to decide which input source to be
played from through the speaker pairs selected.
- Independent On/Off switch for
each speaker zone.
- Sonically transparent passive switching elements provide unsurpassed clarity.
- Front panel LED indicators for speaker pairs selected.
- Master output control for turning on/off all outputs instantly.
- Unique circuitry protects your
amplifier, receiver and speakers from excessive power/volume overloads.
variable remote speaker power limiting.
- Supports all speakers from 4 ohms to 16 ohms.
- Featured with 1/4" headphone port
for private listening or volume/signal monitoring purpose.
- Building up speaker and amplifier/receiver matrix system by daisy chaining multiple units of this switching device together for routing
any selected the amplifier/receiver to any selected speaker pair for output.
- Quick snap-in push terminal accepts up to 12 AWG speaker wire for quick and safe connection.
- Well-shielded steel metal housing.
- Passive routing switch. No
external power supply required.
- Independent left and right channel ground paths
- Snap-in push terminals for input interconnect.
- Power rating: 100 watts per channel.
- Dimension: 15"(L) x 6.4"(D) x
- Total weight: 10.2 lbs
speaker wire to RCA phono terminal adapters for your amp or receiver, click here
to order them !