Professional 1080p HDMI To ATSC/8VSB And HDMI To QAM Cable Channel Modulator
Professional 1080p HDMI To ATSC/8VSB And HDMI To QAM Cable Channel Modulator
This premium HD modulator encoder is a professional-grade HDMI to QAM or HDMI to ATSC channel TV video modulator with HDMI and RF pass-through.
This 1080p HDMI to RF modulator is designed for creating a custom digital cable QAM channel or aerial ATSC 8VSB type digital channel from any HDMI video source for TV broadcasting and distribution.
A cost effective tool for creating your own advertising or informational HD TV channel for distributing to multiple TVs.
Setup and configuration can easily be done through using the front panel push buttons or remote control via web browser when linked with a computer or local network.
This HD modulator supports digital QAM channel output range from CH2 to CH158 and digital aerial ATSC channel output range from CH2 to CH83.
Any HDMI signal from devices such as satellite receivers, computer, HD player or surveillance DVR can be modulated by this device into digital HDTV channel of user's selection.
All-in-one modulation with MPEG2 video encoding and AC3, AAC, PCM digital audio encoding.
HDMI Loop-Through With RF Combiner
This unit is built with 1 HDMI input, 1 HDMI pass-through, 1 RF input and 1 RF output.
Any HDMI signal from devices such as satellite receivers, computer, HD player or HD surveillance camera can be modulated by this device into an aerial ATSC or digital cable QAM channel of user's selection. [Note: most of the HD surveillance cameras use different HD format for output. So additional converter will be needed before feeding into this modulator]
Its RF input is for combing RF output from other RF source such as another HD modulator, set top box or antenna with its own modulated RF output together into a single coax TV signal for further broadcasting or distribution.
2 HD RF Modulation Modes
This HD modulator supports 2 selectable RF modulation modes including:
- Air ATSC/8VSB
- J.83B/Digital cable QAM
Users can select the desired J.83B/DVB-C/QAM or ATSC modulation mode and Its RF TV channel output through its web control panel or front panel push buttons.
Push Button Control And Remote Operation
Control Through Web Browser
Users have 2 options to control or configure the unit. Users can access this HD modulator remotely through using a web browser when directly connected with a PC using a Ethernet cable or through local network for detailed configuration.
Or by pressing the push buttons on the front panel to set up 2 main functions, ASTC/Cable mode and TV channel frequency selection.
Agile Channel Selection By Channel/Frequency
Both digital CATV QAM and air ATSC modulation modes offer users to assign the RF TV output channel by using either the TV channel number or TV channel frequency number.
The QAM CATV channel output range starting from CH2 to CH158.
The aerial ATSC channel range starting from CH2 to CH83.
|Web Control Panel Screenshot For Modulation Mode Selection|
Detailed TV Channel
All the detailed control functions such as TV channel frequency, TV channel name, modulation mode, network IP setup.
Users can also create, change or re-name the TV channel title and TV station name at their own choice through the system menu.
|Detailed TV Channel Output Control|
|Screenshot For Ethernet IP Setup|
Daisy Chain Setup For Producing Multiple HD TV
This digital HDMI modulator can be used as a standalone unit or daisy chained with more modulators combined together for large-scale HD TV distribution.
Multiple of these digital HDMI modulators can be linked together by feeding the modulated RF output from the first unit into the RF input of the next HDMI modulator so more private HD TV channels can be created and combined together in a single cable feed.
Easy HDTV Distribution
Users can add more of these RF modulators for modulating more HD videos into more digital TV channels and use RF combiner to merge them in one coax cable run.
Users can also use RF coax splitters to distribute the modulated coax feed for large-scale private TV channel distribution to multiple TV displays.
Custom Educational/Training Channel
Build private TV channels for classrooms, retail stores or hotels to display desired video content on TV for advertisement, education or signage purpose.
DIY CCTV Surveillance TV Channel
Video from surveillance camera or CCTV DVR can be modulated into a private TV channel. So users could monitor the surveillance cam from the assigned TV channel by tuning into the custom TV channel for viewing. [Note: TVI AHD CVI to HDMI converter is needed before feeding HD camera feed into this unit]
HDMI Extension Over Coax Cable
This HDMI to RF modulator can also be used as a HDMI extender over coax cable when combined with our digital TV tuner box, model DTV103 or other ATSC converters.
Strong 90dB RF Output Power For Long Range Transmission
This unit can provide output power of 90dB, sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1100 meters with no loss of picture and sound.
- Professional-grade HDMI to digital ATSC channel or cable QAM RF modulator/encoder.
- Ideal and cost effective tool for 1080p HDMI to RF coax conversion.
- Creating custom-made private TV channel through this HD modulator for advertising, training or information purpose.
- Distribute HD content from satellite receiver, cable TV box, computer, media players, DVR, and virtually any HDMI source for multiple TVs.
- Supports 2 modulation modes, Digital J.83B/QAM64 and Air ATSC/8VSB mode.
- Supports digital J.83B/DVB-C/QAM channel range from CH2 to CH158.
- Support digital aerial ATSC channel range from Ch2 to CH83.
- Programmable QAM and ATSC 8VSB HDTV channel output provides flexibility in altering TV channel line-ups and instant replacement of existing TV channels.
- Featured with MPEG2 video encoding and AC3, AAC, PCM digital audio encoding.
- Easy setup and configuration through using the front panel push buttons or web browser when running a direct Ethernet cable link with a PC or local network.
- Web IP-based control panel provides all the detailed control functions such as modulation mode, TV channel frequency, TV channel name, etc.
- Its RF TV channel output can be decoded by digital cable box, HD TV tuner or digital aerial TV receiver, DTV converter.
- Users can add more of these RF modulators at any time for more HDMI video sources to be modulated into more TV channels and combined in same coax cable run for distribution.
- Easy solution for adding new HD video feeds into new or existing MATV/SMATV RF TV distribution systems.
- Video and audio signals from CCTV surveillance camera can be presented on any desired digital TV channel.
- Non-volatile memory is included to remember channel assignments in event of power failure.
- Powerful 90dB RF output sufficient for long cable transmission up to 1100 meters or 0.68 miles with no loss of picture and sound.
- Video Input/Output Connectors:
- HDMI input x 1+ HDMI pass-through x 1
- F-Type RF input x 1 + RF output x 1
- RJ-45 LAN port x 1.
- HDMI Support: HDMI 1.4, Compliant with HDMI 1.3, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0, Integrated pre-programmed HDCP keys
- Video Encoding: MPEG-2
- Video Encoding Resolution: up to 1080p@30fps or 1920x1080 full HD resolution
- Video Encoding Data Rates: Variable
- HDMI Input Resolution Support:
- HD from 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p,1080i and 1080p
- DVI or HDMI RGB format from 640x480 to 1920x1200 pixels
- HDMI Audio Support: HDMI PCM Stereo MPEG/ AC3 Dolby
- RF Output Range: agile from 50 to 858Mhz (CH2 to CH135)
- NTSC type digital cable channel frequencies from CH2 to CH158
- Air ATSC/8VSB channel frequencies from CH2 to CH83
- RF Output Power: 90 dB with up to -30dB attenuation for cable and air channels
- RF Output Frequency Range: 47 - 860 MHz
- Bandwidth: 6 MHz
- Video Bitrate: 18mbps
- Power Supply: DC 12V/2A
- Dimension: 8"(W) x 5"(D) x 1.75"(H) or 200mm x 127mm x 44mm