Infrared Remote Control Range Extender Kit
- Max 300 Feet
This wireless IR remote control extender enables you to extend the operation range of your existing remote controller to greater distance. This means you can operate your video recorder, stereo system, receiver etc. located behind closed doors, cabinet, closet or in another room.
The remote control extender is comprised of two units. One local IR remote transmitter, which accepts the incoming IR signal from the remote control and wirelessly transmits it to the paired IR receiver unit positioned near the electronic device to be controlled at distance. Then the receiver will emit the remote control signal through the connected IR extender wire probe toward the controlled device.
The included IR extender wire cable has 3 headers as sensor probes to make it possible to control up to 3 audio/video electronic devices.
This remote control range extender kit gives users the ability to control their A/V devices from greater distances or even from another room, allowing added configuration versatility for multi-room or outdoor applications, without having to stay within range of your remote controlled device.
Solid RF Signal Pass
This wireless IR remote extender kit uses a wireless transmitter that converts the remote controller's IR signal into a solid RF signal that can pass through walls, doors, ceilings and corners with maximum transmission distance up to 300ft for wide open flat areas or in the clear line of sight setup.
Multiple Device Control
This IR remote extender can simultaneously work with multiple remote controls and multiple devices. The IR extender wire also helps increase the reception range for the remote controller and allows user to easily hide the receiver unit and the IR electronic devices behind the TV or inside the A/V cabinet.
The remote control extender may also be used in CCTV systems for remote control of DVRs located in different room than the site of the operator. Additional transmitters can be added to the setup for extending the IR remote control signal to multiple locations at the same time.
3-Header IR Extender Wire
Its IR extender sensor wire allows users to control up to 3 video/audio devices at a time. This sensor probe wire has 3 emitter heads and each head has a self-adhesive pad that allows it to be stuck directly to the IR sensor window of your audio/video equipment. Using this configuration gives users the capability to control up to 3 different A/V equipments through one same wire with accurate control.
Easy Extender Wire Extension
The IR extender/sensor wire used in the receiver unit has a 2.5mm "mono" plug with 3 split headers on the other end. Each emitter header has cord length of 3ft, 5ft and 6.5ft accordingly.
If you need to extend this extender wire for longer distance, you can simply use longer 2.5mm audio extension cable or you can use a 3.5mm stereo audio extension cable with 2.5mm to 3.5mm adapters applied on both ends of the wire since 3.5mm stereo cable is more readily available for much longer distance.
- Extends IR remote control signal and take control of consumer electronics device from longer range.
- Converting the IR remote controller signal into solid RF signal that can pass through walls, doors, ceilings and corners for great distance.
- 1 IR extender cable for controlling 3 different A/V devices.
- Take control of up to 3 consumer electronics products from a different room using different remote controllers.
- Super long range transmission up to 300 feet when in clear line of sight setup.
- IR remote extender/senor wire can be easily extended using 2.5mm or 3.5mm audio cable for the setup.
- Works with most DVD players, home theater systems, satellite receivers, cable boxes, stereo receivers, audio video receivers and any other infrared remote control operated devices.
- Elegant and compact design of the transmitter and receiver is well fitted with modern home theater design.
- Power Supply: AC/DC power adapter x 2 (120V AC input with 12V 250mA DC output)
- Transmission Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- IR Transmission/Reception Angle: +/- 15° horizontally/vertically
- IR Carrier Frequency: 30 to 60 Khz
- Max IR Remote Range: 20 feet or 6 meters
- Cable Lengths For Extender Wire: 3ft, 5ft and 6.5ft.
- Max Transmission Distance: 300ft or 100 meters in clear line of sight setup
- Max Power Consumption: 3 Watts for each transmitter/receiver unit.
- Power Gain: 10 dBM
- Input Sensitivity: -85 dBm (min)