High Gain All-In-1 Phono Preamp Microphone Preamp Stereo Preamp
This high gain stereo preamp device incorporates a high gain and accurate phonograph stage, a microphone stage, and an auxiliary input stage. Gain level or volume control is adjustable from the front panel.
This all-in-1 pre-amplifier is designed to boost the output of a low-level audio source such as turntable, vinyl record player, tape deck, microphone and virtually any line level audio device such as mp3 player, portable CD player, computer sound card, instrument preamp, etc. Such boost to increase output sound level is needed in many applications such as loud speaker setup, audio recording, party, live stage event for better performance results or for longer cable run between components.This device provides handy solutions for applications requiring sound level to be magnified first when you want to:
- connect a LP player or turntable to stereo amplifier, audio mixer, powered speakers, recorder, computers and other line-level devices.
- connect a MP3 player to a receiver or home hi-fi system.
- connect microphones to amp or receiver.
- connect auxiliary source or karaoke player to amp or receiver.
- have an extra volume control mechanism between the audio source and the amplifier.
- boost the signal level for audio to be transmitted over long cable wire without loss of quality. A great necessity when connecting the TV audio output or CD/DVD player in living room to the stereo system located in family room.
Users can also use this stereo preamp to record playback of vinyl records from turntables or cassette tapes from tape deck thru computer sound card and save the digitized files onto hard disc for music collection as well as producing CD copies and MP3 songs.
This high-gain low-noise pre-amp is ideal for both home and professional studio, computer multimedia production, karaoke and mixer application. External preamp like this unit provides lower noise floors than those built into consumer-grade stereo receivers.
Bring Vinyl To Life
In the digital music age, your old vinyl and LP collections have new life to turn with help from this phono amp. This device provides users with a cost effective solution for boosting the output from the turntables and magnetic pick-up cartridges with RIAA equalization to harmonic line level as CD, tape deck, radio tuner, or auxiliary source before reaching the amplifier, receiver, mixer or the line-in of computer sound card for the high-fidelity sound of real vinyl.
This device is also strongly recommended for the setup if you suddenly come to realize the superiority of vinyl and LP playing for what natural and real music should sound like and would like to get your classic albums off the shelf and into your MP3 player.
It can also be easily integrated with those Hi-Fi systems with phono inputs or adding extra phono input for existing stereo systems and amplifier as well.
Signal Level Enhancement
Applications such as recording microphone or instrument sound into the computer sound card or connecting MP3/iPod to home theater system have one big task to tackle, audio signal levels from these devices are simply too low to record or play. What to do ?
With the amplification provided by this unit, the low level output from the portable audio devices and music instruments can be enhanced to the level needed for recording deck and sufficient to drive your amplifier, loud speakers or audio receiver properly with ultra low noise and outstanding sound performance. No more cranking the master volume control on your device.
The 3.5mm mini stereo input on the front panel for MP3 input provides significant boost of 20dB so music from iPod or any portable CD can be played smoothly through your home stereo or Hi Fi system. This unit can also be used as the amplifier for your karaoke players or CD/DVD player to transform your stereo music to thrilled sound for party or outdoor events.
This ultra-quiet preamp offers features and performance needed to track great sounding music. It provides both the playback equalization and the signal amplification for line-level devices.
Adjustable Gain Level Control
This pre-amplifier provides up to 60dB of gain including 40dB phono stage gain plus additional 20dB of adjustable gain to drive insensitive inputs or overcome signal level losses caused by a long cable run to the amplifier or receiver.
The dial on the front panel of this unit allows users to progressively control the gain level through 3 major steps of "Attenuate", "Normal" and "Boost". This dial can also be used as an external volume control mechanism for any analog audio device or stereo amplifiers with no output level or volume adjustment of its own. Users can control the volume level from this pre-amp directly. No more cranking the master volume control on the receiver or power amplifier at home or live event.
Multiple Audio Inputs
This rugged pre-amp is featured with multiple audio inputs in RCA phono jacks, DIN jack, 3.5mm stereo mini jacks and microphone input for connection with multiple audio sources:
- Phono and DIN input for phono devices such as record players, MM cartridges.
- Auxiliary input for TV, CD/DVD player, karaoke player, radio tuner, stereo system, satellite receiver, etc.
- 3.5mm input for iPod, MP3, computer or other portable music players.
- Dual microphone inputs, also for left and right channel.
Sometimes you need to connect a low-impedance or condenser microphone to something which does not support it, such as a high-impedance mixer input, a PC sound card, a powered speaker or possibly an instrument amp. Situations like this call for a mic preamp like this unit to act as an interface.
This microphone preamp is featured with two microphone inputs and supports all dynamic, condenser-type and regular microphones with max gain of 20dB. Condenser-type microphones are the most common types of microphones used in studios and require power supply. A push button is located on the back of this unit for user to choose which type of mic to be used for input. When pressing this button to select "Condenser" mode, this preamp will supply the power needed for your microphone to be used.
This unit is great for studio and stage applications. A great way of adding the microphone inputs to existing amplifiers that do not have one or providing additional mic input for audio receiver/mixer or stereo amplifier without mic input of its own. The level control is located on the front panel.
[Note]: When a single microphone is used, users can simply plug the microphone into the right-channel mic jack on the front and the microphone sound will come out in stereo from both left and right channels.
Stand Alone Volume Controller
This unit can also be used to provide an external way of volume control mechanism for any audio source device or power amplifiers that do not have output level adjustment of its own. A volume control dial for variable line level output is located on the front panel. Users can control the volume level from this pre-amp directly. No more cranking the master volume control on the receiver or power amplifier at home or live event.
- All-in-1 system for phono preamp, microphone preamp and stereo preamp to boost low-level audio inputs and magnify signal level while maintaining the sonic quality for long cable run to the amplifier or receiver.
- Premium phono preamp for complimenting the sonic characteristics of moving-magnet cartridges, getting the most from the classic turntable.
- 40dB phono stage gain plus 20dB of adjustable gain to boost low-level audio inputs to the level needed to drive amplifier or receiver properly.
- Designed to convert the phono-level output from turntable to RIAA-equalized line-level signal for use with audio mixers, powered speakers, recording units, power amplifiers, computers, and other line-level devices.
- Exceptional signal quality and low-noise floor thus resulting in very high musical accuracy for listening and recording.
- Provides both the playback equalization and signal amplification needed for line-level devices.
- Built-in high-end amplification circuits offers exceptional signal purity with ultra low-noise audio operation for outstanding performance.
- Used as amplifier for karaoke players or CD/DVD player to transform your stereo music to thrilled sound for party or outdoor events.
- Doubles as MP3/iPod booster with up to 20dB gain.
- Doubles as microphone preamp with dual microphone inputs.
- Supports all dynamic, condenser-type and regular microphones with max gain of 20dB.
- Adding mic inputs to existing amplifiers that do not have one or providing additional mic input for audio receiver, mixer or amplifier without mic input of its own.
- Ground contact terminal for ground wire connection between turntable and preamp unit.
- Gold-plated RCA input and output connectors for corrosion-free connection.
- Adds an external volume control between a line level source and a power amp with no output adjustment of its own.
- Volume control/Level dial with integrated on/off switch.
- Compact and all-metal design for durability and shielding the electronics from electromagnetic interference with noise rejection.
- 110V AC/DC power adapter included.
|Audio Input Connectors||
|Audio Output Connectors||Stereo L/R|
|Maximum Boost/Gain Level||
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio (S/N)||
|Total Harmonic Distortion||
|Power Supply||110V AC input with DC 12V, 200mA output|
|Dimension||210 mm × 107 mm × 43 mm|