HDMI To Optical 5.1 Stereo Audio Converter + HDMI Pass-Through
This innovative HDMI audio converter allows users to extract the embedded digital audio from the HDMI input and converted into analog stereo or digital optical S/PDIF output. No costly upgrade needed for integrating new HDMI equipments with existing analog A/V receiver or speaker system.
Users can have the HD source connected to HD display while its digital optical audio output or stereo output can be routed through desired speaker system, audio amplifier or existing home theater system for better sonic performance instead of coming through TV speakers.
Audio output will still be available while HDMI output connection is not required by this converter.
This HDMI audio extractor is also a great solution for those LCD monitors that can accept DVI or HDMI input for display but can not process the embedded audio.
Perfect and must-have digital audio processor for those who want to output the HDMI audio separately through their favorite stereo or home theater speakers or extend the digital audio signal for further broadcasting and distribution while the original HDMI input can still be passed through the HDMI output of this audio converter.
The HDMI input supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K pixels and pass-through of all HDMI 3D video and deep color modes.
HDMI To Stereo RCA L/R Output
This devices can convert the HDMI audio from the original HDMI input into analog stereo output through its 3.5mm mini port or RCA L/R output by using the audio adapter supplied in the package.
HDMI To Optical And S/PDIF Coaxial Audio Output
This HDMI audio converter can strip the compressed Dolby Digital, AC3 and DTS 5.1 digital audio from HDMI input and convert into optical audio format for further decoding by downstream device such as amp, A/V receiver or speaker system. All bitstream format such as Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1 or LPCM 2-CH are supported by this unit.
Its optical audio output supports 5.1 channels audio such as Dolby 5.1 or DTS 5.1 if the HDMI input feed has 5.1 channels embedded.
HDMI To DVI Adapter
With the help of using a HDMI to DVI jack adapter, this HDMI converter can also be used to separate HDMI video audio signal into distinct DVI-D video with audio out, in turn providing a cost-effective solution for those PC DVI monitors with no speaker built in.
Easy EDID Mode Switch
This converter unit has an EDID switch allowing users to configure the desired audio output format for further hookup with downstream audio device:
- 5.1 CH Mode: Switch to 5.1CH/bitstream mode for Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1 channels or LPCM 5.1 output through the optical port if the HDMI device supports such audio mode.
- Auto Mode: Switch to auto mode for analog stereo output through 3.5mm stereo or RCA L/R connectors through the audio adapter supplied in the package.
HDMI Repeater With Equalizer Function
The HDMI repeater function provided by this device can automatically equalize and boost HDMI signal during the cable run and also extends the cable reach to maximum distance with the same signal quality maintained all the way.
This unit can also be cascaded with other HDMI switchers/splitters for larger-scale setup and applications requiring long cable runs like digital signage, information kiosks, etc.
- Innovative solution for converting HDMI audio into analog stereo output or optical S/PDIF output.
- Must-have item for connecting HDMI feeds to LCD monitors with no built-in speakers.
- No HDMI output connection required to receive audio thru analog and optical outputs.
- Supports uncompressed audio such as LPCM 2-CH through RCA L/R or optical out.
- Supports compressed audio such as Dolby Digital, AC3 and DTS 5.1 through optical audio output.
- Support HDMI resolution up to 4Kx2K with bandwidth up to 2 25MHz.
- Supports 12-bit per channel (36-bit all channel) deep color and 3D format.
- Supports HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0.
- Easy EDID dip switch selection. User can control HDMI source to send out the desired digital audio format for conversion and decoding by the converter.
- The internal HDMI repeater function auto equalizes and boosts HDMI signal for greater distance while same quality maintained all the way with no loss.
- Maximum HDMI input/output cable extension range up to 15m/ 50ft for 1080p with 8-bit transmission or 10m/ 32ft for 1080p with 12-bit transmission.
- Great for daisy chain connection with other HDMI switchers/splitters for larger-scale setup and applications like digital signage, information kiosks, etc.
- HDMI Input: HDMI female x 1
- HDMI Output: HDMI female x 1
- Digital Audio Output: HDMI female x 1 + Toslink female x 1 for optical audio out
- Analog Audio Output: 3.5mm mini port or RCA x 2 via jack adapter for analog stereo out
- Max HDMI Resolution Support: 4Kx2K pixels
- Digital Compliance: HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- Optical Audio Sample Rate: 48kHz max
- TMDS Clock Frequency: 225kHz max
- Video Color Format Support: 24-bit, 30-bit and 36-bit deep color video
- Audio Format Support: LPCM 2-CH, Dolby 5.1, DTS 5.1
- Operating Temperature Range: (-15 to +55 Celsius)
- Operating Humidity Range: 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Power Supply: AC 110-240V input with DC 5V 1.0A out
- Dimension: 60mm(W) x 55mm(D) x 20mm(H)
- HDMI audio converter
- DC 5V power adapter
- 3.5mm to 2 RCA audio jack adapter
- User manual