This digital audio switcher provides an easy solution for users who need multiple digital audio sources to sound system with limited audio input. This compact switching system helps expand your existing receiver or amplifier with more digital audio input capacity. And it provides reliable and accurate digital audio signal transmission without any loss.
Simple switching rather than disconnecting and reconnecting cables when optical inputs are limited from the existing receivers or mixers. Up to 4 optical audio sources can be connected together at the same time with home theater receiver or amplifier. with the help of this optical audio switcher.
This 4 In 1 Out digital audio toslink switch is compact, lightweight and easy to install. Great audio routing device for users to organize 4 of optical digital audio outputs from various A/V equipments into 1 connection with the existing amplifier, receiver, home theater system or active speakers.
This digital optical audio switch also prevents the wear and tear on your Toslink cables and input/output jacks from repeatedly disconnecting/reconnecting devices.
Easy Input Switching and Device Sharing
Switching input is very easy by using the push button on the front panel of the switch or using the supplied IR remote controller. No more disconnecting and reconnecting audio cables when you need to change input. Any 4 digital audio sources can share the same amplifier, receiver, home theater system or active speakers.
Full S/PDIF Digital Audio Support
This digital audio switcher supports all S/PDIF standards including compressed multi-channel Dolby 5.1, Dolby Digital, AC-3, DTS as well as uncompressed LPCM/PCM audio formats.
This digital audio switcher can support optical sampling rate up to 192kHz at 24-bit resolution, covering most standard digital audio equipment.
- Premium digital audio switcher with 4 optical toslink inputs.
- Supports various sampling rates at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 kHz and up to 192 kHz max.
- Supports 16/20-bit and up to 24-bit resolution.
- Easy way of expanding digital audio inputs for existing home theater receivers and amplifiers.
- Provides crystal clear sound passage and electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Maintains the signal integrity during transmission without any interference and distortion.
- Easy source input selection using the manual push button or remote controller supplied.
- Free of interference and distortion incurred during signal transmission.
- Supports all S/PDIF standards including Dolby 5.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, LPCM/PCM audio formats.
- Handy audio device recommended for home and professional audio switching systems, audio recorders, mixers, etc.
- Built-in last memory function.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Input Ports: Optical Toslink x 4
- Output Port: Optical Toslink x 1
- Audio Formats Supported: PCM 2Ch, AC3/5.1, Dolby Digital, Dolby 5.1 and DTS 5.1 pass through
- Sampling Frequency: Up to 192kHz @ 24 bit resolution
- Operating temp: 0C ~ 40C / 32F ~ 104F
- Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 5V DC, 1A
- Power Consumption: <1 watt (less than 1 watt)
- Dimensions (cm's): 3.9"(W) x 2.75"(D) x 1"(H)