2-In-1 DVI to VGA + DVI/HDMI to Component Video
This dual-function video converter is designed for converting digital signals from a DVI-based PC source or HD type DVI/HDMI video source into VGA or component video signals with sharp and detailed images for viewing or broadcasting.
This converter is great for many new computers with DVI or HDMI output to be connected to a VGA display such as desktop LCD monitor or projector. Its VGA output quality will be exactly the same as the original DVI input resolution.
A wide range of computer-based DVI or HDMI digital RGB resolutions are also supported from 640x480 pixels to WUXGA 1920x1200 pixels. Its DVI input is for DVI-D only and also backwards compatible with all HDMI signals via using DVI to HDMI adapter cable.
This converter is also very beneficial for HD TV displays with component video inputs. This DVI/HDMI video format converter supports full HD type inputs at resolutions from 480i,576i,480p,576p, 720p, 1080i to 1080p maximum. Its converted component video output will have the same HD resolution as the original HDMI or DVI input for HD video content.
This digital to analog video format transcoder is designed for the following applications:
- converting from HD type DVI/HDMI video to component YPbPr format
- converting from HD type DVI HDMI video to computer VGA RGB format
- converting from digital computer RGB type DVI/HDMI signals to VGA format
This unit can also be used for daisy chain connection with other video switches or distribution amplifiers for further broadcasting integration. Very suitable for for computer or HDTV setup in various professional applications.
Video Input Type
The video input resolution and video format will be automatically detected by this converter. No manual selection is needed.
Selectable Video Output Format
Users can easily set the output dip switch on this converter for component YPbPr output or VGA RGB output. When setting the dip switch for component video output, please use the supplied component video breakout cable for connection with component video input on the TV.
Computer DVI HDMI To VGA
Users can connect any DVI-D or HDMI digital output from computer to a VGA monitor, LCD flat panel, projector with VGA input through this video format transcoder. Its VGA output quality will follow the original DVI/HDMI computer input resolution. A wide range of computer-based DVI or HDMI digital RGB resolutions are supported from 640x480 pixels to WUXGA 1920x1200 pixels.
DVI HDMI To Component
This DVI HDMI to component video converter also helps users connect the DVI/HDMI output from HD source to a HDTV set, HD monitor/projector with component video input. This converter supports all HD type input resolutions including 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p.
Its component video output quality will follow the original
HDMI or DVI HD input resolution without any scaling, no up-converting and
[Note]: This converter does NOT convert digital signal with HDCP. Any HD content with HDCP (digital content protection) will not be processed by this converter.
DVI HDMI Video To VGA
This converter can also be used to convert the HD type DVI/HDMI feeds to VGA format for displays such as CRT/TFT/LCD monitor, LCD flat panel, projector or LCD TV easily.
The analog VGA output from this converter will have the same image quality as the original HD input without any scaling, no up-converting and down-converting performed. So a 1080p/1080i type HDMI video will be converted through this converter as VGA at 1920x1080 pixels. The 720p type HDMI/DVI video input will be converted by this converter to VGA output at 1280x720 pixels.
The VGA output refresh rate will also be the
same as the original HDMI or DVI HD input. So please make sure your VGA
display able to support such resolutions before setup.
[Note]: This converter does NOT support digital DVI/HDMI signal with HDCP. Any commercial HD content with HDCP (digital content protection) will not be processed by this converter.
- Premium DVI HDMI to VGA video adapter solution for connecting DVI/HDMI feed to a VGA display.
- Excellent DVI HDMI to component video converter for connecting HDMI/DVI HD feed to component video display.
- Displaying HD type HDMI or DVI digital videos on HDTV on computer VGA monitor projector.
- Auto detection of input video format and resolution.
- Selectable video output format between VGA and component video type through the dip switch setup.
- Supports all SD/HD type HDMI/DVI resolutions including 480i,576i,480p,576p,720p,1080i and 1080p.
- Supports comprehensive computer DVI/VGA resolutions from 640x480 pixels to 1920x1200 pixels.
- Ultra high pixel rate at 154 Mhz.
- Analog video output resolution and timing will always be the same as the original digital video input, no scaling performed.
- Built-in EDID for display or down stream receiving device.
- Multiple video format conversions from:
- HD type DVI/HDMI feed to component YPbPr.
- HD type DVI/HDMI feed to VGA or RGBHV
- Computer DVI-D HDMI to VGA RGBHV.
- Supports daisy chain connection with other HD or computer video switches or distribution amplifiers for further broadcasting integration.
- Plug and play. Easy installation.
|Digital Input Interconnect||
Computer DVI-D/HDMI input at:
HD Type DVI-D/HDMI input at:
|Video Output Resolution Support||
Computer VGA output at:
- D/A video format converter
- Power adaptor
- VGA D-sub 15-pin to 3 RCA adapter cable for component video output
- User manual