6-Feet Premium DVI
Cable Male to Male
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection for PCs and flat panel displays, digital LCD displays, projectors, LCDTV, Plasma TV and HDTV.
DVI-D digital cables from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVI-D configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high-speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
- Fully DVI-HDCP compliant.
- Fully compatible with up to 1080p performance.
- High Definition DVI-D "High End" Cable, 6 feet long, male to male.
- Connectors: DVI male to DVI male HDCP rated for in-wall applications.
- Broadcast quality digital video performance.
- Three layers of shielding: two 80%+ OFC copper braids and one 100% overlapped foil provide maximum immunity to environmental EMI and RFI
- Superior signal transfer and a lifetime of maximum performance
- Silver-solder construction eliminates the negative effects of dissimilar metals on the delicate video signal
- Nitrogen-injected dielectric and meticulous construction make this interconnect a perfect choice for the most demanding home cinema installations.