Composite S-Video To HD Component Video VGA Converter Scaler
Composite RCA S-Video To HD Component Video VGA
This advanced video scaler is designed to up convert analog composite CVSB RCA video and S-Video(Y/C) type input to HD resolution up to 1080p YPbPr component video or computer VGA resolution up to 1600x1200 pixels through its component video output or VGA output.
All the analog interlaced 480i type videos can be enhanced to sharp and detailed images in HD or VGA resolution. Featured with advanced video data processing for most natural and cinema quality video for output images.
This video up converter is suitable for applications in converting the NTSC or PAL output from VCR/DVD player, cable box, satellite receiver, video game console, CCTV camera or all other standard video devices to digital type for display.
Selectable Video Input
This HDMI converter supports dual video inputs, 1 composite RCA and a S-Video input.
The video input button is on the top panel of this unit for easy switching between composite RCA type and SV type.
Selectable Video Output Format
Users simply set the output video mode switch between VGA mode or HD mode for HD YPbPr component video output through using the supplied 15-pin VGA to 3 RCA component video adapter cable.
Selectable HD YPbPr and VGA Video Output Resolution
User can also use the dip switch located on the output end for selecting the desired video output resolution for VGA or HD component video output as needed between 1024x768 (XGA), 1280x1024 (SXGA),1600x1200 (UXGA), 480p / 576p, 720p and 1080p
Composite RCA S-Video To Component Video
This video scaler can easily up-convert the standard RCA video or S-Video to sharp and clear component YPbPr video format from 480p to 1080p or 1920x1080 pixels for display.
Composite RCA S- Video To VGA
This video scaler can also scale any standard composite RCA video or S-Video to sharp and clear progressive type VGA format at selectable 1024x768, 1280x1024 and up to 1600x1200 pixels for display on LCD monitor, projector or LCD TV panel.
Advanced Video Conversion
This video scaler uses advanced HD video processor with powerful 3D digital comb filter for digitally encoded images with vivid color depth.
Its auto noise reduction process helps minimize artifacts and other video noises caused by unsynchronized video pluses.
Sharp Image Quality
With operating frequency of up to 165MHz, output images are crystal clear and detailed.
Enjoy the vivid color information with full color depth being presented on your big screen TV or projector.
3D Motion Adaptive De-Interlacing
This digital video scaler adopts the latest 3D motion adaptive de-interlace processing, which can help eliminate the jagged edges of TV or DVD videos and improve the clarity and sharpness of the overall image.
- Cost efficient solution for converting composite RCA or s-video to high resolution HD component video and VGA signals for sharp and detailed display.
- Advanced video processing for natural and cinema quality video for output images.
- Selectable video output format between component YPbPr video and VGA video output.
- Selectable video output resolutions including 1024x768 (XGA), 1280x1024 (SXGA), 1600x1200 (UXGA), 480p/576p, 720p and 1080p.
- Featured with premium frame-based motion adaptive de-interlacer for vivid color information with full color depth being presented on your big screen TV or projector.
- Real time video output so the audio output from the source device can always be in sync with the converted video output from this scaler accurately.
- 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion ensures glitch-free display.
- Automatic 2:2/3:2 film mode detection with auto noise reduction.
- NTSC and PAL are supported and automatically detected.
- Backwards compatible with all HD monitor displays via using the supplied component video adapter cable.
- 100-240VAC power adapter supplied.
- Video Inputs: Composite RCA x 1 + S-Video x 1
- D-sub 15-pin VGA female x 1 or
- HD component video x 1 via using the supplied D-sub 15-pin to 3 RCA adapter cable
- PC RGB/HD Video Output Resolutions:
- 1024x768 (XGA)
- 1280x1024 (SXGA)
- 1600x1200 (UXGA)
- 480p / 576p
- 720p / 1080p
- Video System Support: NTSC + PAL
- Operation Temperature: 32 - 104 F for operation and -4 to 140 F for storage
- Power Supply: 110-240V AC power input with DC 5V 1A output
- Video converter
- D-sub 15-pin to 3 RCA adapter cable for component video output
- Power adapter
- User manual