DVI HDMI Audio Encoder + HDMI Repeater
This HDMI audio encoder allows users to combine external audio feed into existing HDMI or DVI feed or converting analog stereo or multi-channel digital surround sound input into HDMI type or simply used for replacing the original HDMI audio with different audio sound track.
Users have the control and capability to select between different input audio type for conversion or encoding while the original HDMI input feed can also be automatically boosted for longer cable run through its internal HDMI repeater function.
Or simply converting the analog stereo audio output from CD player or Hi-Fi system to HDMI directly with no HDMI video required.
The audio decoding process will be performed automatically in real time as always with no lags.
All analog stereo, digital stereo or digital surround such as Dolby Digital 5.1, AC3, DTS and PCM 2-channel inputs are supported by this HDMI audio encoder.
This unit can be cascaded with other HDMI devices such as HDMI switchers/splitters or HDMI DVI distribution systems for achieving larger-scale setup and for applications requiring long cable runs like digital signage, information kiosks and so on
The HDMI input supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K pixels and pass-through of CEC and 3D signal.
Real-Time HDMI Audio Encoding
This HDMI audio processor provides users with easy external ways to:
- replace original HDMI audio with different audio channel
- combine external audio with DVI video into HDMI for output
- free up digital audio input on your AV amp by putting the audio through HDMI input
It can also supports HBR (high-bit-rate) audio too.
Audio To HDMI Conversion
This HDMI audio encoder can also convert just the analog/digital audio signals into standard HDMI output while the video portion of the HDMI input is not required.
So you can send the audio output from your CD player or Hi-Fi system through any HDMI receiver, HDMI switch/matrix, HDMI splitter or HDTV.
Multiple Audio Inputs
This HDMI audio inserter supports 1 of optical audio input, 1 of 3.5mm or RCA L/R input via adapter and a HDMI input, which is also backward compatible with DVI input.
The digital and audio input helps A/V installer with great flexibility for encoding and re-generating new HDMI feed for distribution, extension or integration.
Easy Audio Input Selection
The audio input selection is easily done through the dip switch on the unit. Users can manually select the desired audio input source to be embedded or converted through the DIP switch on the unit.
192Khz Sampling Rate Support
This device can accept audio inputs of digital S/PDIF in optical format or analog RCA L/R stereo and output them in HDMI format.
It supports digital audio sampling rates up to maximum of 192kHz and analog L/R sampling rate at 48kHz.
A/V integration With Cascading
This unit can be cascaded with other HDMI devices such as HDMI switchers/splitters or HDMI DVI distribution systems for achieving larger-scale setup and for applications requiring long cable runs like digital signage, information kiosks and so on.
- Replaces the original HDMI audio by filtering out the original audio embedded in HDMI signal and insert a new digital or analog audio from different audio source.
- Combines DVI video with external audio for a new HDMI output.
- Converting analog audio from CD player or portable music player into HDMI feed with no video feeds needed.
- Encodes analog stereo or multi-channel surround sound into HDMI feed for new HDMI output.
- Combines DVI video with analog or digital audio for HDMI output further distribution.
- Real-time audio encoding with original sonic quality retained. No lags and no loss.
- Encoding optical audio of PCM 2CH, Dolby 5.1 and DTS 2CH/5.1 type input to HDMI audio for output.
- Encoding analog stereo from its 3.5mm input or RCA L/R input (via adapter) to HDMI for output.
- Easy dip switch design for users to choose input audio channel between HDMI, Optical or RCA L/R before encoding.
- Supports HDMI audio sampling rate up to 192 Khz.
- Supports Optical S/PDIF sampling rate up to 192 Khz.
- Fully supports HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0.
- Supports HBR (high-bit-rate) audio.
- Supports resolutions up to 4Kx2K pixels and 3D video pass-through.
- Supports CEC bypass.
- The repeater function auto equalizes and compensates for HDMI/ DVI signal loss and extends the cable reach to maximum distance.
- Maximum HDMI extension range can be up to 15m/ 50ft for 1080p with 8-bit transmission or 10m/ 32ft for 1080p with 12-bit transmission.
- Can be cascaded with other HDMI devices such as HDMI switchers/splitters or HDMI DVI distribution systems for achieving larger-scale setup and for applications requiring long cable runs like digital signage, information kiosks and so on.
- HDMI Input: HDMI female x 1 or DVI via using DVI to HDMI adapter cable (not included)
- Audio Inputs:
- Digital Audio Input: Optical Toslink female x 1
- Analog Audio Input: 3.5mm stereo x 1 or RCA x 2 via adapter supplied
- HDMI Output: HDMI female x 1
- HDMI Input Resolution Support: 480p, 575p, 720p, 1080i,1080p, 4Kx2K
- Digital Compliance: HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.2 and DVI 1.0
- CEC Bypass: Yes
- Video Color Format Support: 24-bit, 30-bit and 36-bit deep color video
- HDMI Audio Format Support: PCM 2CH, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital 5.1, AC3, D-True HD, DTS-HD
- Optical Audio Format Support: PCM 2CH or DTS 2CH, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital 5.1, AC3
- Analog Audio Format Support: Analog stereo L/R
- HDMI Audio Sampling Rate: up to 192kHz max
- Optical Audio Sample Rate: up to 48kHz max
- Power Supply: 110-240V AC input with DC 5V 2A output
- Dimension: 95mm [W] x 82mm [D] x 24mm [H]
- HDMI audio encoder unit
- 3.5mm to 2 RCA adapter
- DC power adapter
- User manual