Dolby Digital 5.1 LPCM To Analog Stereo Decoder
This digital optical to analog audio converter with Dolby Digital decoder takes audio encoded in Dolby Digital 5.1 channels from your digital surround sound equipment and down-mix to 2 channel with decoding into analog stereo sound for play on legacy Hi-Fi system without additional or other external equipments needed !
This digital audio decoder provides high quality sound conversion with audio sampling rate support up to 48 kHz (Dolby Digital) or 96 kHz (LPCM) and input data rate support up to 24-bit,
The Dolby decoder function guarantees that Dolby 5.1 audio signals are down converted into 2-channel stereo with crystal clear sonic quality.
It is perfect for use in digital recording systems, digital mixer consoles, HDTVs, Blu-ray players or computers. Many of the HDTV's these days provide only optical audio outputs. This audio decoder allows users to convert HDTV optical audio into analog stereo for hookup with their favorite headphones, AV receivers or powered speaker systems.
With this Dolby 5.1 decoder added in the setup, users can listen digital audio from sources such as Blu-ray, DVD and CD players or computer's digital audio on their analog sound system such as audio receiver, headphone, amplifier or loud speaker system.
Dobly Digital 5.1 Decoder
This 5.1 DAC adopts the advanced Dolby Digital decoder technology with integrated digital interpolator filter built in. It can down mix from Dolby Digital 5.1 audio to 2-channel analog stereo audio in real time with crystal clear sonic quality retailed with no loss.
LPCM Stereo Decoder
This decoder also supports uncompressed digital LPCM stereo type inputs. It will decode from digital LPCM stereo into analog stereo sound in real time with supreme sonic quality retained.
High Resolution 24-bit Audio Decoding
This digital to analog audio converter with Dolby 5.1 decoder is featured with supreme 24-bit resolution with output sampling rate auto adjusted to 48kHz.
This device supports Dolby Digital audio sampling rates of 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz maximum for Dolby Digital 5.1 audio feeds.
And it also supports sampling rates up to 96 kHz (32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz) for LPCM digital stereo audio format.
Easy DC/USB Power Supply
This digital optical audio to analog stereo converter can be powered by using either the supplied 5V DC power adapter or USB power cable. The DC power adapter can support from 110V to 240V AC input.
- Great Dolby 5.1 decoder and digital PCM audio decoder for legacy analog sound system such as amplifier, audio receiver, headphone, powered speaker system or audio recorder.
- Allows users to convert HDTV optical audio into analog stereo for hookup with their AV receivers, headphones or powered speaker systems.
- Designed to down-mix from Dolby Digital 5.1 audio an decode into analog stereo sound in real time with supreme sonic quality retained.
- Embedded Dolby Digital Decoder technology for digital down mixing with integrated digital interpolator filter built in.
- Supports optical digital audio signal inputs from Dolby Digital 5.1 and digital PCM stereo devices such as HD cable box, satellite receiver, Blu-ray player or computer sound card.
- Supports digital audio format in Dolby Digital 5.1 channel or uncompressed digital PCM type.
- Supports Dolby Digital audio sampling rates of 32, 44.1 and 48 kHz maximum.
- Supports LPCM audio sampling rates from 32 to 96 kHz (32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz)
- Output sampling rate is auto adjusted to 48kHz.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Supports simultaneous outputs for added signal management flexibility.
- Compact size with elegant design and easy to install.
- Flexible power supply from either the supplied 5V DC power adapter or USB cable.
- Digital Audio Input Port: Toslink x 1 for Dolby 5.1 or PCM 2-channel
- Analog Audio Output Port: RCA x 2
- Power Supply: Powered by DC 5V, 1A or USB bus
- Power Consumption: 1.8 W
- Output Level: 1Vrms +/- 10%
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise = <0.018%
- Frequency Response:+/- 1dB
- SNR: >80 dB
- Crosstalk: <-80 dB
- Operating Temperature: 0 C ~ 40 C / 32 F ~ 140 F
- Relative Humidity: 20~90% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimension: 55mm [W] x 82mm [D] x 22mm [H]
- Dolby Digital 5.1/PCM audio decoder
- DC power adapter
- mini USB charger cable
- User manual