Premium HD 1080p Recorder With Scheduled Recording + 4Kx2K Input Support
All-In-1 HDMI 1080p Video Recorder With
Scheduled Recording + 4Kx2K Input Support
This stand alone HD DVR recorder allows user to record their favorite video game play, TV shows, computer HDMI DVI video, surveillance camera or other HD/SD video content into 1080p HD files and saved into an external USB hard drive or USB flash drive of user choice.
Recording quality is selectable. Users can monitor what is being recorded on HDTV or HDMI monitor in real time with no lags.
This digital HD/SD video recorder has many extra features that other models do not have such as:
- Scheduled recording with timer support
- Supports 4K HDMI input at 3840x2160 pixels
- Selectable recording quality at 1080p/30Hz, 720p/60Hz or PC 1366x768 pixels at 60Hz
- Time Stamp support
- Dual operation modes - stand alone HD video recorder or USB-based video capture for PC
- Microphone input for recording with live commentary
- Support USB drives made in either NTFS or FAT/FAT32 format
- Continuous recording mode with no limit of 2GB per file
- Direct playback and media player function so users can play back the recorded video or watch other digital files directly on TV.
- IR remote control
- Bonus video editing software for users to edit or combine recorded videos or adding transitions, digital effects, video text, titles for post production.
Stand Alone HD Video Recorder
This HD video recorder has a 400MHz 32-bit CPU with 512MB RAM built in. It supports multiple HD/SD video/audio inputs/output including:
- 1 HDMI input or DVI input via using optional adapter
- 1 HD/SD component YPbPr video input
- 1 composite RCA video audio input
- 1 Mic input for recording with live commentary
- 1 HDMI output + 3.5mm audio output
This HD video recorder supports all USB hard drive or USB flash drive sizes up to 2 TB maximum in either FAT/FAT32 or NTFS format but not exFAT format.
4K HDMI Input Support
This is one of the very few models that can support 4K HDMI input at 3840x2160 pixels. So users can use this DVR to record 4K HD video into 1080p video files.
Premium H.264 MP4 Hardware Encoder
This HD recorder is built with top quality H.264 HD hardware encoder.
Any video device can be captured into H.264 MPEG-4 format, which takes much less(1/3) of the hard drive space than what a MPEG-2 DVD file requires, and retaining same crisp clear images and sounds.
A 16 GB USB drive can hold approximately 2 hours of footage at full 1080p resolution.
Other video formats such as such as AVI, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, QTMOV, ASF can be available by converting from the recorded videos using the supplied video software in the package.
This digital video recorder supports timer function. Users can pre-set the starting time and length of recording time from the on-screen menu to auto save the recorded video into USB drive of user choice.
Users have option to choose between one-time recording
or daily recording. And the scheduled recording time interval can start from 6 minutes to 550 minutes maximum.
[Note]: Users can only set up 1 recording schedule at a time. This DVR does not support scheduling for multiple recording tasks at different time intervals.
This digital video recorder also supports Time Stamp function. Users can see the clock time info on the upper left hand corner of the screen when recording.
All-Purpose HD/SD Video Recording
Users can use this HD DVR for recording HDMI or DVI output from computer, HD media player, PS4, CCTV system or other HD devices into digital files for education, training, tutorial, presentation or entertainment purpose.
This DVR can also record component YPbPr video and composite RCA video output from game console, DVD/VCR player, surveillance camera, camcorder, etc.
Video recording quality is selectable at 1080p/30Hz, 720p/60Hz
or 1366x768 pixels. Enjoy stunning HD quality playback directly from this DVR after
[Note]: This device will not allow recording of HDMI content with HDCP encrypted from commercial sources such as Blu-ray player, HD cable box,etc. Users may use component video output, if available, from such HD source for HD video recording.
Dual Operation Modes
This HD DVR supports 2 operation modes. It can be used as stand alone HD recorder with no computer hookup required or plug into PC USB port with driver setup as an USB video capture device for PC Windows OS.
This HD DVR also provides users with microphone input for optional use. Users can add live commentary into recording.
Live Video Game Recorder
Users can play and record games full screen at the same time, preserving smooth gameplay - especially for fast-moving FPS and sports games.
Any video game console with component video output such as PS3, Xbox one, Xbox 360 and Wii U or newer PS4 with HDMI output can be recorded through this DVR recorder into external USB storage device for playback or disc production later.
IR Remote Control
This multi-function HD recorder provides IR remote, which allows users to select video input source, instant or schedule recording, video recording quality, picture adjustment, media playback control, etc.
All control functions can also be accessed from the on-screen menu too.
Digital Media Playback Through USB Input
This video converter also supports media playback function through its USB port. Users can connect USB drive to this recorder to play recorded videos, movies, photo images, photo, music or text files through its HDMI output to TV or LCD monitor.
The recorded HD videos can be played back directly from this recorder to TV, unlike most recorder models that need to use computer or separate media player to play the recording.
Advanced Audio/Video Playback Looping And
Photo Slide Show
The media player function of this video recorder can be controlled through using the supplied IR remote controller for major functions such as play, pause, stop, delete files and other control buttons, which are all accessible from the on-screen menu too.
The supported graphic and audio/video file formats for audio video playback and photo display are as follows:
- Video files: MPEG, H.264, RM/RMVB
- Photo files: JPEG, BMP and PNG files for image formats.
- Audio files: MPEG, MP3
Full-Function Video/Audio Editor
The bundled video editing software provides users with tools to record/import videos, create movies with digital effects or adding transition, still images, text while editing the recorded footage for training or educational purpose or disc production.
Users have options to convert the recorded video files into various output formats such as AVI, ASF, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, QTMOV, etc for playback on devices such as Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, PS3, Xbox and many other mobile devices.
|Video Capture Module Screen|
|Video Editor Module Screen|
|Video File Production Screen|
Add Text Subtitles And Authoring Videos
The video text function of the software provides an easy interface for users to type in the text content with selectable font style, size, position, color for the title text or subtitle directly on the preview window.
The authoring function is handy when making discs with menus, chapters and scene selection. Simply follow the steps or use the provided templates before burning your content to VCD or DVD disc.
- Stand alone HD video recorder with H.264/ hardware encoder built in.
- Real-time HD video capture using H.264/MP4 AAC hardware codec so less file size and less storage drive space needed.
- Recording in sharp and clear MPEG4 format and stored into a USB drive of user's choice.
- Can be plugged into PC USB port with driver setup as an USB video capture device for PC Windows OS.
- Supports multiple HD/SD video/audio inputs:
- 1 HDMI input or DVI via using optional adapter
- 1 HD/SD component YPbPr/YUV video/audio input
- 1 composite RCA video input + stereo L/R audio input
- 1 microphone input for recording with live commentary
- Supports HDMI input at 4K, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p and 480p.
- Supports HDMI output/pass-through so users can view the HD videos while recording performed simultaneously.
- Video recording quality is selectable between:
- 1366x768 pixels at 60Hz
- Supports Time Stamp function. Users can put the time stamp on the upper left hand corner of the video screen when recording.
- Supports scheduled recording with event frequency of one-time only or daily recording.
- Scheduled recording time interval starts from 6 minutes to 550 minutes maximum.
- Supports microphone input for recording with live commentary.
- Supports continuous recording mode with no limit of 2GB per file compared with other models on the market.
- Easy operation by IR remote control.
- Full-featured video editing/authoring software included for further video editing or post production.
- Supports software video encoding into various formats such as AVI, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, WMV, QTMOV, etc.
- Supports digital content playback function for recorded videos, movies, digital photos and text file formats in MPEG, H.264, RM/RMVB, JPEG, BMP, MP3 and so on.
- Supports recording bit-rate at 4M, 10M or 16Mbps maximum.
- Recording speed at 120MB per minute or 7GB per hour.
- Supports all USB hard drive or USB flash drive sizes up to 2 TB maximum in NTFS or FAT/FAT32 format.
- CPU Hardware: 400MHz 32-bit CPU and 512MB RAM + 256M DDR2 ROM
- Video/Audio Inputs:
- 1 HDMI input
- 1 HD/SD component YPbPr/YUV video input
- 1 composite RCA video input + stereo L/R audio input
- 1 microphone 1 input
- Video/Audio Output:
- HDMI output x 1
- 3.5mm audio output x 1
- Input Resolution Support:
- 4K(3840x2160) at 30Hz
- 1080p or 1920x1080 pixels at 24/25/30/50/60Hz
- 1080i at 50/60Hz
- 720p or 1280x720 pixels at 50/60Hz
- 480p/576p and 480i/576i
- Recording Quality:
- 1366x768 pixels at 60Hz
- Video Codec: H.264 encoder hardware
- Scheduled Recording Event Frequency:
- One time recoding
- Daily recording
- Scheduled Recording Time Length: from 6 minutes to 550 minutes maximum
- Video/Audio Record Format: MP4 + AAC stereo mode
Bit-Rate Support: 4M, 10M, 16Mbps
Recording Speed: 120MB per minute or 7GB per hour
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 host for plug-in of USB flash drive or external USB hard drive
- USB Drive Size Support: 2TB
- Export Video Format: AVI, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, WMV, QTMOV, etc via software supplied
- Recording Audio Format: ADPCM, MPEG Audio, AAC-LC
- Power Supply: AC 110V-240V input with 5V 2A DC output
- Digital video recorder unit
- Component YPbPr/RCA A/V input adapter dongle
- Driver/video software CD disc for optional PC use
- IR remote controller
- Micro USB to USB 2.0 cable
- USB to DC power charger
- User manual