Digital Optical Coaxial S/PDIF
To Stereo RCA Audio DAC Converter
The Digital to Analog audio adapter converts coaxial or toslink type digital audio signals to analog stereo L/R audio, very ideal for connection or switching with equipments such as A/V receiver, stereo amplifier, Hi-Fi system or recording deck via the standard RCA connectors. Now you can link your legacy sound system with digital sources such as Bluray player, LCD TV, Playstation 3 console that don't the have RCA-style analog outputs.
This audio gadget helps users decode the optical or coax S/PDIF audio from LCD TV, Blur-ray player, video game console such as PS3 and other digital sources into analog sound for the existing analog audio receivers, stereo amplifiers, audio mixers, wireless headsets, head phones, power speakers or recording decks.
This DAC audio converter is compact in size and requires minimal setup.
Advanced D To A Audio Decoding
This DAC processor helps users take the optical output from the flat screen TV and HD player and converts it to analog 2-channel stereo sound for older AV receiver or stereo headphones.
The resulting analog stereo outputs will maintain the original digital audio information with the same detailed sonic depth. Featured with top-quality analog audio output and noise-free fidelity sound from decoding digital audio device like CD/DVD players, Blue-ray, A/V receivers, home theater systems, video game consoles, audio mixers, satellite receivers, HD cable box and so on.
Featured with 8x over-sampling at 96kHz sampling rate, this digital audio converter re-clocks and re-samples the incoming digital audio information using the internal digital filter before they are decoded. This higher frequency sampling rate reveals more detail information that is present in the master source but not audible during the normal playback of CD and accounts for a large part for the detailed resolution.
[Note]: This converter can NOT decode Dolby Digital or DTS type sound into analog sound. If you need this converter to convert from digital audio to analog stereo RCA format, please change the audio output mode on your equipment from Dolby Digital, AC-3 or DTS to LPCM or PCM audio type first before use.
- Converts coaxial or toslink type digital audio signals to analog stereo L/R audio.
- Supports various sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz.
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels.
- Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Handy audio gadget recommended for home and professional A/V installation and other applications such as audio switching system audio recorders, A/V mixers, home theater systems and other stereo broadcast equipments.
- Easy to install and simple to operate.
- Digital Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1x RCA (Coaxial)
- Analog Output Audio Connectors: RCA x 2 for left and right channel.
- Sampling Rate Support: 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz max.
- External Power Supply: 5V DC @ 1A
- Power Consumption: 0.5 watts (max)
- Digital audio converter
- 5V DC power adapter
- Operation manual