Digital ATSC HD TV Tuner With USB PVR Media Player Support
This digital HD TV tuner lets you watch free
over-the-air digital channels using indoor or outdoor antennas in North America area. Starts enjoying free TV broadcast channels through the air with
crystal clear 1080p HD quality and no monthly subscription fee.
It finds all digital broadcast channels in your area through antenna and decodes them into for high definition HDMI formats for
output to LCD TVs, monitors/projectors that do not have built-in-tuners or regular composite RCA A/V and RF outputs for older tube TVs or connection with DVR or DVD recorder.
This digital ATSC HD tuner set top box is used as digital antenna TV receiver. The typical applications for this DTV Tuner are as follows:
- TV antenna tuner module for projector or video monitor that does not have tuner built in.
- TV antenna receiver for those analog TVs or DVR systems.
- External DTV tuner module for existing home theater system.
Its on-screen menu operation makes the setup
quick and easy. All the major features and functions such as closed-captioning,
parental control, EPG, sleep timer, last-channel memory or favorite channel list can be easily accessed from the on-screen menu or the supplied IR remote controller.
This digital TV tuner also supports PVR function for personal video recording when an USB storage device is connected. Users can do instant recording
or schedule recording of TV program on a daily or weekly basis and save the recording of TV channel into the connected USB drive for playback later.
External TV Tuner For Antenna Channels
This digital ATSC TV tuner is a great digital tuner module for older televisions, video monitors or projectors that do not have RF input or built-in tuners. It
is used as digital antenna receiver for receiving over-the-air local TV signal through broadcast.
Multiple A/V Outputs
This unit provides simultaneous video/audio outputs through its HDMI, RCA A/V and RF coax connectors. Its coax output can be set for output to TV
channel 3 or channel 4.
Its composite RCA video/audio output or HDMI output are handy for connection with any digital or analog displays such as LCD monitor, projector or any LCD TV. The HDMI output supports maximum resolution up to 1080P.
Clear QAM Tuner
This ATSC tuner also has the capability to decode certain unencrypted clear QAM
channels such as local broadcast stations, public-access channels or
private QAM channels generated by modulators.
Please be advised that clear
QAM local channels varies greatly from locations and cable providers. And their
change over time as well.
tuner is mainly designed to receive Over-The-Air broadcast signal. It can NOT
work as a digital cable box for cable companies
such as Comcast, Time Warner, etc as the majority of cable channels
these days are scrambled and encrypted.
Easy TVR Recording Into USB Drive
This digital TV tuner also supports internal recording function through its USB input. The recording of TV
programs will be saved into an external USB drive if plugged in for playback later.
The USB port supports external USB hard drive up to 3TB of storage.
User can do instant recording or programmed recording of TV program on pre-set schedule.
- Instant Recording:
simply press the "REC" button on the IR remote to record
what is displayed on the screen.
- Scheduled Recording By
Timer: users can add the date/time and frequency of occurrence in the
"Timer" list for recording events.
- Scheduled Recording By EPG:
users can pre-schedule the recording events by pressing the EPG button
on the remote to display the TV program guide on screen. Then select and add
the desired TV show schedule to the recording list.
Once the TV program is recorded into the
connected USB storage drive, users can watch the recorded shows directly played on TV from the USB drive connected or take the USB drive and plug into a computer to watch their recordings. The recordings are saved in AVCHD (.mts) files for HD recording and can easily be played back via compliant media player to fully enjoy the true HD of the digital broadcast recording.
Great Time-Shift Function Support
The time-shift function is a great feature for users never missing out any
part of the TV shows. It allows users to pause the live TV program during the
commercial break. Once paused, the rest of TV program from that point on will be
stored on the connected external USB drive temporarily.
When ready to watch the skipped TV show, users
can simply press the "PLAY" button on the remote to watch
payback from where being left off. Users can also do fast forward or rewind
using the remote control during the playback.
Easy On-Screen Setup
This DTV tuner is designed for easy operation. Its quick, user-friendly OSD menu makes getting started a snap. Simple user interface with easy on-screen
guide and system menu on the screen. Users can finish the channel scan in a few minutes to get it working fully.
Player PVR Setup
EPG/Electronic Program Guide Support
This digital TV tuner has a built in EPG [TV
Channel Guide] giving users a full list of TV show schedule, allowing users to
easily decide what to watch and record.
This digital broadcast tuner for aerial antenna is featured with closed
caption capability to display subtitles or text on the TV screen, making it a
perfect choice for the hearing-impaired or silent viewing with no loud
Parental Control Function
This digital ATSC antenna tuner supports parental control with V-Chip technology. The V-chip allows parents or other caregivers to block inappropriate TV programs for benefit of young viewers. Most TV programs are now assigned a rating and the rating is encoded with the program before it airs. Parents can use the remote
control to program the V-chip to block the display of programs that carry certain ratings.
Video Audio Capturing
Once decoded by this DTV unit, the broadcast TV channels can be transcoded into standard RCA video/audio format for recording by a DVD recorder, DVR, computer-based capturing device or other type of video/audio recorders.
Full-Function IR Remote Control
This external TV tuner is fully operated and controlled via IR remote controller. Watch your TV channels just like the way we were using the TV remote
to flip through channels, mute or turn up TV volume.
Digital Media Player Function Through USB Inputs
This TV tuner also supports digital media player function through its USB input. Users can connect USB storage device such as USB flash drive or external USB hard drive to this digital TV tuner and play video, photo or recorded TV programs to TV, LCD monitor or projector for large-screen display. A more convenient way for users to watch the downloaded movie or recorded TV program or photo images on large-screen LCD TV for visual entertainment.
All the main media player function of this HDTV tuner can be controlled through using the supplied IR remote controller for
major functions such as play, pause, stop, repeat, rotate, zoom, move and capture. One-time or looping play, slideshow, thumbnail browsing and other
control buttons are all accessible from the on-screen menu.
The supported graphic and audio/video file formats for audio video playback and photo display are as follows:
- Video files: AVI,
MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, DAT, VOB, MKV, MJPEG format for video playback.
- Photo files:
JPEG, BMP and PNG format for photo image playback.
- Audio files: MPEG,
MP3, AAC format for music file playback.
- Premium digital ATSC TV tuner for receiving
free over-the-air digital broadcast through antenna for North America areas.
- Enjoy digital TV programs on your HDTV set, projector or analog TV.
- Simultaneous HDMI out, composite RCA A/V and RF
output for connection with all TVs.
- Maximum HD output resolution up to 1080p.
- Supports DVR function for instant real-time recording and scheduled recording of selected TV channel programs and
saves recording into connected USB drive for playback later.
- Supports time-shift function so users will never miss any part of the TV shows and easily skip the commercials.
- Maximum USB external drive support up to 3 TB or flash drive up to 64GB.
- Supports EPG (Electronic Program Guide) for program information and closed captioning.
- Easy setup and intuitive graphical interface with on-screen guided setup.
- The built-in USB media player function supports playback of video, music and movie files contained in a connected USB drive.
media player functions for playback of graphic and audio/video files.
- Selectable aspect ratio control in 4:3 and 16:9 mode for all HDTV and standard TV sets.
- Dual digital audio and stereo analog audio output.
- Supports timer function for auto start and auto shutdown.
- Supports last channel memory after power-off or power outage. Stay tuned to the last channel after
power-off or power outage event.
- Supports parental control with V-Chip technology, allowing users to block inappropriate TV programs.
- Compact size with metal
full-function IR remote controller included.
- Tuner Type: ATSC NTIA Terrestrial with 8 VSB Demodulation
- Front Panel:
- IR remote receiver/sensor window
- Push buttons for CH+ and CH-
- Status LED indicator for power and lock mode
- Frequency Range: 57 to 803 MHz
- Connector: F-Type x 1
- Video Demodulation: COFDM(QPSK/QAM16/QAM64)
2K and 8K
- Channel Bandwidth: 6 Mhz
- Digital Media Format Supported:
- Video files:
AVI, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 H.264/AVC SD/HD,
VOB, MOV, MKV, MJPEG format for video playback.
- Photo files:
JPEG, BMP and PNG format for photo image playback.
- Audio Decoding: MPEG1, MPEG2 Layer I
& II, Dolby Digital, HE-AAC Digital Audio
- Audio Sampling Rate: 32 kHz, 22.1 kHz,
44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- F-Type x 1 for RF output with selectable TV Ch3/Ch4 output
- HDMI female x 1 for digital A/V output
- RCA female x 1 for analog video output
- Audio Output:
- Connector: RCA x 2 for Stereo L/R
- Output Level 2 Vrms +/- 10%@ 0dBFS
- Dimension: 8.7"(W) x 6"(D) x
- 120VAC, 60HZ, 8W Max
- Standby Less than 1 Watts
- Digital ATSC antenna tuner box
- IR remote controller
- RCA A/V cable set
- User manual