Digital ATSC Clear QAM TV Tuner W/ USB
Recording + Media Player Support
This digital ATSC HD tuner allows you to watch broadcast digital TV channels through antenna in North America area. Starts enjoying free TV channels through the air with crystal clear 1080p HD quality and no monthly subscription fee.
This digital TV tuner also supports TVR function for personal video recording when an USB storage device is connected. Users can do instant recording or scheduled recording of TV shows on daily/weekly basis and save the recording into external USB drive connected for playback on TV later.
The typical applications for this digital TV receiver are as follows:
- TV antenna tuner module for monitor or projector that does not have TV tuner built in.
- TV antenna receiver for those analog TVs or DVR systems.
- External DTV tuner module for existing home theater system.
This device will find digital broadcast channels in your area through antenna and provide TV channel outputs in simultaneous HDMI, composite RCA A/V and RF output for older tube TVs or connection with an external video recorder.
The digital HD terrestrial tuner portion of this hybrid TV tuner supports ATSC format for North America region including US, Canada and Mexico.
Starts enjoying free digital broadcast channels in your area with crystal clear HD quality or free unencrypted clear QAM local channels over the cable.
Its on-screen menu operation makes the setup quick and easy. All the major TV features and functions such as recording, time-shifting, closed-captioning, parental control, Electronic Program Guide (EPG) can be easily accessed from the on-screen menu or IR remote.
Maximum USB drive capacity support for recording is up to 3 TB.
Stand Alone TV Tuner For Digital Air Channels
This digital ATSC TV tuner is a great digital antenna TV tuner module for older TVs, video monitors or projectors that do not have RF input or tuner built in. Enjoy local broadcast channels with with clear HD quality up to 1080i or 1920x1080 pixels for display on on any HDTV or LCD TV monitor.
Clear QAM Tuner
This ATSC tuner also has the capability to decode certain unencrypted clear QAM channels such as local broadcast stations, public-access channels or private QAM channels generated by modulators.
Please be advised that clear
QAM local channels varies greatly from locations and cable providers. And their
change over time as well.
[Note]: This tuner is mainly designed to receive Over-The-Air broadcast signal. It can NOT work as a digital cable box for cable companies such as Comcast, Time Warner, etc as the majority of cable channels these days are scrambled and encrypted.
Easy TVR Recording Into USB Drive
This digital TV tuner also supports internal recording function through its USB input. The recording of TV programs will be saved into an external USB drive if plugged in for playback later. The USB port supports external USB hard drive up to 3TB of storage.
User can do instant recording or programmed recording of TV program on pre-set schedule.
- Instant Recording: simply press the "REC" button on the IR remote to record what is displayed on the screen.
- Scheduled Recording: users can pre-schedule the recording events by pressing the "EPG" button on the remote controller to display the TV program guide on the screen first. Once the desired TV show schedule is selected, press "Enter" on the remote to add the selected TV show schedule to the recording list.
Once the TV program is recorded into the connected USB storage drive, users can watch the recorded shows directly played on TV from the USB drive connected or take the USB drive and plug into a computer to watch their recordings. The recordings are saved in AVCHD (.mts) files for HD recording and can easily be played back via compliant media player to fully enjoy the true HD of the digital broadcast recording.
|USB Storage Setting||Instant Recording||Schedule Recording||TVR Timer List|
Great Time-Shift Function Support
The time-shift function is a great feature for users never missing out any part of the TV shows. It allows users to pause the live TV program during the commercial break. Once paused, the rest of TV program from that point on will be stored on the connected external USB drive temporarily.
When ready to watch the skipped TV show, users can simply press the "PLAY" button on the remote to watch payback from where being left off. Users can also do fast forward or rewind using the remote control during the playback.
Multiple A/V Outputs
This unit provides simultaneous video/audio outputs through its HDMI, RCA A/V and RF coax connectors. Its coax output can be set for output to CH3 or CH4.
Its composite RCA video/audio output can be used for recording by DVD recorder, DVR, computer-based capturing device while its HDMI output is used for display on HDTV, LCD monitor or projector. The HDMI output supports maximum resolution up to 1080P.
Stereo And Digital Audio Outputs
This unit provides both stereo L/R audio output through its RCA connectors and digital audio output through its coax S/PDIF connector. Both analog and digital audio output are simultaneously available.
Easy On-Screen Setup
This DTV tuner is designed for easy operation. Its quick, user-friendly OSD menu makes getting started a snap. Simple user interface with easy on-screen guide and system menu on the screen. Users can finish the channel scan in a few minutes to get it working fully.
|Program Setting||Picture Quality Setting||Channel Search Setting||System Time Setting|
|OSD Option Screen||Closed Caption Setup||USB Media Player Setup||PVR Recording Setup|
EPG/Electronic Program Guide Support
This digital TV tuner has a built in EPG [TV Channel Guide] giving users a full list of TV show schedule, allowing users to easily decide what to watch and record.
This digital broadcast tuner for aerial antenna is featured with closed caption capability to display subtitles or text on the TV screen, making it a perfect choice for the hearing-impaired or silent viewing with no loud dialogues.
Digital Media Player Function Through USB Inputs
This digital ATSC HD TV tuner also supports digital media player function through its USB input. Users can play recorded video or TV shows, photo images or MP3 music on a LCD TV, LCD monitor or projector for large-screen visual entertainment for their digital media content stored in a USB drive.
All the main media player function of this HDTV tuner can be controlled through using the supplied IR remote controller for major functions such as play, pause, stop, repeat, rotate, zoom, move and capture.
One-time or looping play, slideshow, thumbnail browsing and other control buttons are all accessible from the on-screen menu.
The supported graphic and audio/video file formats for audio video playback and photo display are as follows:
- Video files:AVI, MPEG2, MPEG4, H.264, AVC SD/HD, DAT, VOB, MKV, MJPEG format for video playback.
- Photo files: JPEG, BMP, PNG format for photo image playback.
- Audio files: MPEG, MP3, AAC format for music file playback.
- Premium digital ATSC TV tuner for receiving free over-the-air digital broadcast through antenna for North America areas.
- Enjoy digital TV programs on your HDTV set, projector or analog TV.
- Featured with clear QAM tuner built in for decoding certain unencrypted clear QAM channels or private QAM channels generated by modulators.
- Simultaneous HDMI output, composite RCA A/V output and RF output for connection with all TVs.
- Supports DVR function for instant real-time recording and scheduled recording of selected TV channel programs and saves recording into connected USB drive for playback later.
- Supports time-shift function so users will never miss any part of the TV shows and easily skip the commercials.
- Maximum USB drive capacity support up to 3 TB.
- Supports EPG (Electronic Program Guide) for program information and closed captioning.
- Supports max HD output resolution up to 1080P.
- Easy setup and intuitive graphical interface with on-screen guided setup.
- The built-in USB media player function supports playback of video, music and movie files contained in a connected USB drive.
- Supports playback of graphic and audio/video file formats in MPEG, H.264, RM/RMVB, JPEG, BMP, MP3, etc.
- Selectable aspect ratio control in 4:3 and 16:9 mode for all HDTV and standard TV sets.
- Supports auto channel scan and manual channel scan.
- Supports last channel memory after power-off or power outage. Stay tuned to the last channel after power-off or power outage event.
- Supports parental control with V-Chip technology, allowing users to block inappropriate TV programs.
- Full-function IR remote controller included.
- Tuner Type: ATSC Terrestrial 8 VSB Demodulation
- Frequency Range: 54 to 860 MHz
- Front Panel: IR remote receiver/sensor window + Power LED indicator
- RF Connector, F-Type x 1
- USB x 1
- HD/SD Video Outputs:
- HDMI female x 1 for digital A/V output
- RCA female x 1 for analog video output
- F-Type x 1 for RF output with selectable TV Ch3/Ch4 output
- Audio Outputs:
- Stereo L/R output via RCA x 2
- Digital coax S/PDIF audio out via RCA x 1
- Video Output Resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720, 480p
- Power Supply: 110V AC with DC output 5V, 1.5A
- Digital ATSC tuner box
- IR remote controller
- RCA A/V able set
- User manual