Composite RCA S-Video To HD Component Video VGA
This advanced video scaler is designed to up convert analog composite video and S-Video(Y/C) type input to HD resolution up to 1080p or computer VGA RGB resolution up to 1600x1200 pixels through its component video output or VGA output.
All the analog interlaced 480i type videos can be enhanced to sharp and detailed images in HD or VGA resolution. Featured with advanced video data processing for most natural and cinema quality video for output images.
This video up converter is suitable for applications in converting the NTSC or PAL output from VCR/DVD player, cable box, satellite receiver, video game console, CCTV camera or all other standard video devices to digital type for display.
Selectable Video Input
This HDMI converter supports dual video inputs, 1 composite RCA and a S-Video input. The video input button is on the top panel of this unit for easy switching between composite RCA type and SV type.
Selectable Video Output Resolution
An output video type switch is located on the side of this unit. Users simply set the output video mode switch between VGA mode or HD mode for component video output.
Another dip switch located on the output end is for selecting the desired video resolution for VGA or HD component video output as needed.
Advanced Video Conversion
This video scaler uses advanced HD video processor with powerful 3D digital comb filter for digitally encoded images with vivid color depth.
Its auto noise reduction process helps minimize artifacts and other video noises caused by unsynchronized video pluses.
Composite RCA S-Video To Component Video
This video scaler can easily up-convert the standard RCA video or S-Video to sharp and clear component YPbPr video format from 480p to 1080p or 1920x1080 pixels for display.
Composite RCA S- Video To VGA
This video scaler can also scale any standard composite RCA video or S-Video to sharp and clear progressive type VGA format at selectable 1024x768, 1280x1024 and up to 1600x1200 pixels for display on LCD monitor, projector or LCD TV panel.
Sharp Image Quality
With operating frequency of up to 165MHz, output images are crystal clear and detailed. Enjoy the vivid color information with full color depth being presented on your big screen TV or projector.
3D Motion Adaptive De-Interlacing
This digital video scaler adopts the latest 3D motion adaptive de-interlace processing, which can help eliminate the jagged edges of TV or DVD videos and improve the clarity and sharpness of the overall image.
- Cost efficient solution for converting composite RCA or s-video to high resolution video signals for sharp and detailed display.
- Supports advanced video data processing for most natural and cinema quality video for output images.
- Maximum HD component video output up to HD 1080p or computer VGA RGB at 1600x1200 pixels.
- Featured with premium frame-based motion adaptive De-interlacer for improving the existing standard definition video Input.
- Supports auto noise reduction.
- Automatic 2:2/3:2 film mode detection.
- Real time video output so the audio output from the source device can always be in sync with the converted video output from this scaler accurately.
- 50/60 Hz frame rate conversion ensures glitch-free display.
- NTSC and PAL are supported and automatically detected.
- Backwards compatible with all HD monitor displays via using the supplied component video adapter cable.
- 100-240VAC power adapter supplied.
- Video Inputs:
- Composite RCA x 1
- S-Video x 1
- D-sub 15-pin VGA female x 1 or
- HD component video x 1 via using the supplied D-sub 15-pin to 3 RCA adapter cable
- PC RGB/HD Video Output Resolutions:
- 1024x768 (XGA)
- 1280x1024 (SXGA)
- 1600x1200 (UXGA)
- 480p / 576p
- 720p / 1080p
- Video System Support: NTSC + PAL
- 32 - 104 F for operation
- -4 to 140 F for storage
- Power Supply:
- 110-240V AC power input
- 5V DC, 1A output
- Video converter
- D-sub 15-pin to 3 RCA adapter cable for component video output
- Power adapter
- User manual