Composite RCA Video To USB DVR Adapter Digital MPEG Video Recorder
This USB video audio capture device turns your PC into a full-featured video player and digital MPEG video recorder.
This package provides an easy and cost-efficient hardware/software solution for PC users to watch, capture or record live video from DVD player, cable box, satellite receiver, CCTV cam, game console and so on and save recorded video footage into PC hard drive for further video production.
This video frame grabber hardware/software bundle empowers PC users with composite video/ audio inputs so they can easily create high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business presentation, educational training or streaming on the internet from the captured video clips or images.
This video to USB DVR adapter supports comprehensive digital MPEG and DVD formats. Input video and audio feeds are captured in real-time. It also supports still picture capturing in BMP, GIF, PNG and JPG formats via the software snapshot button.
The featured Picture-On-Picture function allow users to have the video window and the web browser stay on the computer screen at the same time. The video window screen size and location can be adjusted as needed with ease.
Plug And Play Setup - No Driver Needed
The installation of this usb video grabber is a no-brainer. Simply plug and play with absolutely no driver installation needed for all Windows OS. The easiest model for PC users of all levels. It will become ready for use in 1 minute !
Expand Your PC With Video Audio Input
Most PCs do not have video input capability. By installing this USB capture device to your PC, you can instantly expand your laptop or desktop PC with 1 composite RCA video input and 1 stereo L/R input for hookup with VCR/DVD player, cable box, satellite receiver, camcorder, CCTV camera or game console for real time viewing and recording with PC.
Premium Digital Video Recording Software
This USB video frame grabber package is bundled with full-featured DVR software for recording video audio feeds and saving the recorded content into the hard drive for playback or further video production.
Various video formats are available for recording session. The supported video output formats from recording includes the popular MPEG1,MPEG2, MPEG4, VCD/CD and DVD formats in both NTSC and PAL output standard.
This DVR software also supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 standard ratio selection for display on computer screen.
Support Snapshot Function
This DVR software also supports still image capturing to take a snapshot at any favorite video theme. The image files can be in JPG, PNG, GIF or BMP format.
|Video System Setting||Video Recording Setting||Still Image Capture Setting|
This USB DVR device also supports picture-on-picture function, meaning that users can watch TV, DVD movie, satellite video, game play feed or playback of recorded video while working on the computer at the same time on one screen.
Once starting up the video software, the video window will pop up on the computer screen. This video window can be set to always stay on top of all other software application windows so users can remain using the computer for other tasks while viewing the video feed from your cable box, satellite receiver, game console or CCTV surveillance camera at the time.
The PIP video window location and size can also be relocated and re-sized as needed or stay full screen for display.
Surveillance Camera Live View On PC Screen
This USB video capture device is also great for displaying live camera pictures on computer screen without a TV or video monitor needed.
Users can connect any type of video camera such as CCTV surveillance camera, wireless camera, microscope camera or camcorder to this USB adapter installed in the PC so they can view camera feeds on the computer monitor screen in real time with no lags for visual display, monitoring or recording purpose.
Regular video camera can also be used a web cam through the help of this USB video adapter.
Digitize Your Analog Video Collection
This USB A/V adapter helps archive all the legacy VHS tapes and other analog video contents in digital file formats for permanent collection, storage, DVD disc production or further editing via 3rd party video software before your tapes get worn out and no longer viewable.
Digitalized video data can also be used for great visual aide for business presentations, education or creating high impact multimedia content or adding new level of creativity to project or personal hobby. User can also upload the saved video feed to YouTube or other web video server for broadcasting on the internet.
Universal Video Standards Support
This unit automatically detects NTSC, PAL and SECAM, video formats for worldwide compatibility.
Advanced A/D Conversion
This USB 2.0 video capture device adopted the advanced analog to digital conversion so the captured video is error free with optimal color and clarity.
- Complete USB hardware/software bundle to expand laptop/desktop PC into a USB video player and recorder.
- Plug and play setup. No driver installation needed for users of all levels.
- Cost-efficient solution for smooth video/audio transfer through USB port into PC.
- Fast and easy solution for expanding PC with video/audio input.
- Advanced USB video adapter for recording video feeds from DVD/VCR player, cable box, satellite box, game console, etc. and save into hard drive for playback or disc production.
- Advanced analog to digital conversion error free with optimal color and clarity.
- View live camera live on PC screen when hooked up with CCTV camera, camcorder and other type of video camera.
- Great tool for using PC for multimedia tasks such as creating digital content for high impact visual aide, presentation, education or streaming on the web.
- Supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 ratio for video window size.
- Supports Picture-In-Picture mode so both video window and software screens can be displayed together while users can remain using computer for other tasks.
- The PIP video window location and size can be relocated and re-sized as needed or stay full screen for display.
- Supports comprehensive video formats including MPEG1,MPEG2, MPEG4, VCD/CD and DVD formats.
- Snapshot function to capture still image or video theme in BMP, GIF, PNG and JPG formats via software snapshot button.
- Supports color element adjustment controls including Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation.
- Supports high quality video recording resolution: NTSC 720x480 at 30fps or PAL 720x576 at 25fps.
- No driver installed needed for all PCs running with Win10, Win8.1/8, Win7, Vista, XP.
- Supports worldwide video and audio inputs in NTSC, PAL and SECAM standard.
- Device Interface: USB 2.0
- Audio/Video Inputs:
- Standard composite video input via RCA jack x 1
- Audio left/right input via RCA jacks x 2
- Max Video Capture Resolution:
- NTSC: 720x480 pixels at 30 fps
- PAL: 720x576 pixels at 25 fps
- Video System Support: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- Video Recording Format Support: MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4, VCD, SVCD, DVD
- Audio Sampling Rate: 24Khz, 44.1Khz, 48Khz
- Audio Bit Rate: 64Kbps, 96Kbps, 128Kbps, 160Kbps, 192Kbps, 256Kbps, 320Kbps
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Operation System Support: Win10, Win8.1/8, Win7, Vista, XP.
- USB DVR adapter unit
- User manual
- Video software CD disc