Composite RCA S-Video To USB DVR Recorder Adapter For PC Mac
This USB video audio capture device turns your PC into a full-featured video recorder, editor and player, a must-have audio video adapter for empowering your computer with analog video/ audio inputs so you can digitize video/audio feeds with recording, editing, post production and visual enjoyment.
This USB video audio adapter package provides users a very easy and cost-efficient solution for using computer to do the work if you have been given a DVD from a family event or reunion and want to share it by posting to your website or YouTube. Or you have some favorite VHS tapes and would like to digitize them into DVD for backup.
This hardware/software bundle provides users of all levels with simple tool and complete solution for creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business presentation, educational training or streaming on the internet.
Setup is super easy. After installing driver and the video software from the disc provided, your PC is instantly transformed into a personal video player, video recorder and video editor for multimedia projects.
This USB A/V capture device fully supports Windows and Mac OS.
Expand Computer With Video Audio Input
Most of the laptop or desktop computers do not have video inputs. By installing this USB capture device to your PC or Mac, you can instantly expand your computer with one RCA video input and s-video input.
So video/audio output from home A/V device such as VCR/DVD player, camcorder, CCTV camera or game console can be sent to computer for real time display and recording.
Surveillance Camera Live View On PC Screen
This USB video capture device is also great for displaying live camera pictures on computer screen. Users can connect any type of video camera such as CCTV surveillance camera, wireless camera, microscope camera or camcorder to computer and view camera pictures on monitor screen in real time for monitoring or recording purpose.
Regular video camera can also be used a web cam through the help of this USB video adapter.
USB Digital Video Recorder Encoder
This video adapter doubles as an advanced DVR for recording video/audio feeds from all analog video equipments. User can choose various video formats for recording session. Video along with audio feed are captured in real-time and no lengthy re-encoding needed.
Digitize Analog Video Collection
This USB A/V adapter provides users with an easy solution for digitizing your VHS tapes and other analog video contents into digital format for DVD production or play on your mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, MP3/MP4 player and so on.
Users can import or back up the video/audio feeds from all analog video devices such as cable box, satellite receiver, video camera or game console into your computer in digital formats for further editing and DVD burning production.
Enjoy playback from your PC or Mac, media player or smart phone screen or record the live feeds into your computer hard drive for collection and storage. Full screen display in preview/capture mode.
Full-Function Video/Audio Editor
The editor function of the PC video software allows users to assemble various components together with recording for creating new video clips. The video editor allows users to add still images and/or video clips to each spot on the storyboard before all of the components are combined into a single digital video file after finalizing the project.
The timeline screen allows users to accurately arrange texts, images, transitional effects and additional video clips to be displayed in the storyboard before publishing.All of the components on the soryboard are swappable, meaning you can click and drag them to swap them with other components. It makes it easy to rearrange video clips and still images, or swap transitions from one spot to another.
|PC Video Capture Screen||PC Video Editor Module Screen||Video Production Screen|
|Click To Enlarge Each Individual Screenshot|
Mac OS Support
This USB video capture device fully supports Mac OS in addition to MS Windows. The standard package provides individual video capture software for both Mac and PC.
Users can capture or record video to their Mac from a VCR, DVD player, DVR, camcorder, video camera, game console or any other analogue video device in high-resolution H.264, MPEG4 or other Apple DV digital formats ready for iPad, iMovie and YouTube.
The recorded video feeds can be added to iTune or sync with your iPad, iPhone and Apple TV or edit it right away in iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker. and can be edited in iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker without re-encoding.
|Recording Setup In Mac||Snapshot Setting In Mac||Compression Setup||Preference Setup In Mac|
Universal Video Standards Support
This unit automatically detects NTSC, SECAM, PAL and PAL/60 video formats for worldwide compatibility.
Add Text Subtitles To Videos
The video text function of this package provides users with an easy and intuitive interface for users to type in the text content and customize the font style, size, position, color for the title text or subtitle directly on the preview window.
Support Snapshot Function
Users can take snapshot images at any video frame in various formats via the push button on this usb grabber unit or via the snapshot button from the video software supplied in the package.
The authoring function is mainly used for making discs that contain scene selection with menus and chapters. Simply follow the steps along the top of the screen and design individual video scene selection used in the DVD menus or use the provided templates before burning your content to VCD or DVD disc.
- Fast and easy solution for expanding computer with RCA, S-Video and stereo L/R audio inputs.
- Smooth video/audio transfer through high speed USB 2.0 connection.
- Advanced USB digital video recorder for recording from home A/V devices such as cable box, satellite receiver, DVD/VCR player, game console, CCTV camera, etc. and store the recorded content into the hard drive for playback or further DVD production.
- Surveillance camera live view on PC screen.
- Great USB video encoder, recorder, editor for analog video devices for PC and Mac users.
- Easy-to-use video software assists users for creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, business presentation, educational training or streaming on the internet.
- Supports all NTSC and PAL inputs for recording in popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG4, MPEG1, MPEG2, ASF, WMV and QuickTime MOV.
- Captures video in high-resolution H.264, MPEG4 or other Apple DV DVCPro digital formats ready for iPad, iMovie and YouTube.
- Support various image formats for still picture capturing.
- Users can take snapshot images at any video theme via the push button on the usb unit or via the software snapshot button.
- Supports direct disc production in selectable VCD, SVCD and DVD format.
- Supports video editing function such as adding images, video files, soundtracks, text, subtitles, and digital effects onto captured video footage for creating high impact multimedia content for great visual aide, presentation, training, streaming/broadcasting or personal hobby.
- Supports video text overlay function allowing users to type in the text messages or subtitles onto video themes during the post production and customize the font style, size, position, color on the preview window.
- Supports DVD authoring function for create professional DVD video discs with menus and chapters.
- Supports both 16:9 wide-screen and 4:3 video ratio.
- Supports color element adjustment controls including Brightness, Contrast, Hue, and Saturation.
- Supports high quality video recording resolution: NTSC 720x480 at 30fps or PAL 720x576 at 25fps.
- Supports Windows 10, Win 8.1/8, Win7, Vista, XP and Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later.
- Device Interface: USB 2.0
- Audio/Video Inputs:
- Standard video input via RCA jack
- S-Video input via mini Din 4-Pin jack
- Audio input via RCA left/right jacks
- Max Video Capture Resolution:
- NTSC: 720x480 pixels at 30 fps
- PAL: 720x576 pixels at 25 fps
- Video System Support: NTSC and PAL
- PC Video Recording Format Support:
- MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4
- VCD, SVCD, DVD
- Mac Video Recording Format Support: H.264, MPEG-4, DV/DVCPro PAL, DV/DVCPro NTSC
- Audio Sampling Rate: 24Khz, 44.1Khz, 48Khz
- Audio Bit Rate: 64Kbps, 96Kbps, 128Kbps, 160Kbps, 192Kbps, 256Kbps, 320Kbps
- Power Supply: USB powered operation
- OS Support:
- Windows 10, Win 8.1/ 8, Win7, Vista, XP
- Mac OS X 10.4.7 or later - 10.5,10.6,10.7,10.8
- USB DVR adapter unit
- User manual
- Driver/Video software CD disc