This portable cassette converter player is a handy tool for converting your old cassette tape music into digital MP3 files automatically. All hardware operation with no computer connection and no software needed.
It is a stand alone cassette to MP3 converter. The produced MP3 files can be saved into any external USB storage device such as USB flash drive or USB hard drive plugged into this device before users transfer the converted MP3 song files into any MP3 player, iTune, iPod or CD disc production later to enjoy your good old time tape music on the go again and for safekeeping purpose.
Its setup is all just plug and play with only a few buttons pushed. With the help provided by this digital audio converter, you can recover your lost and favorite tunes to complete your music library by transferring/recording the cassette tapes into digital audio in MP3 file format first before creating audio CDs and MP3 CDs and make archive of life-time collection that will not degrade or deteriorate over time.
This converter is also a stand alone MP3 audio recorder and digital MP3 media player. Record any thing that you can hear in digital MP3 format.
Its recording function will allow users to record external audio through its headphone/AUX port from sound sources such as CD/DVD player, cassette deck, computer, game console, radio, TV, audio receiver and so on.
Users can directly play back the recorded MP3 audio from cassette or other audio sources through its headphone/AUX port through stereo speakers, headphone, or car stereo for hours of enjoyment.
Stand Alone Cassette To MP3 Converter
With this cassette tape to MP3 converter, you can easily converter old cassette tapes to MP3 files and saved in a USB drive without using a computer. Simply plug a USB flash drive into this converter and press the "Record" button, this recorder will do the rest automatically for you.
This cassette to MP3 converter has two operation modes to select for recording session, manual mode and auto mode:
- When set for auto mode, it will convert all of the music on tape to MP3 file format automatically, and will save each song in individual digital file automatically. The converter itself is able to smartly detect each interval between songs, and add tracks for each songs detected, resulting in saving all songs from the tape in separate MP3 files.
- When set for manual mode recording, users can manually control the recording of each song during the session. The internal between songs will need to be monitored by users.
This recorder is also a USB media player so users can play back the recorded audio tracks right off the connected USB drive from its digital player control panel to check the recording directly through playback.
Portable Cassette Player
This cassette to MP3 converter recorder is also served as a handheld walkman. It includes all the standard playback-control buttons of a classic Walkman such as play, stop, forward, rewind as well as a volume-control dial.
Featured with a standard 3.5mm AUX audio jack for headphone or connection with stereo speakers, amplifier, AV receiver or audio recorder.
Stand Alone Analog MP3 Audio Recorder
This portable audio recorder allows users to record external audio through its AUX input in MP3 format and store the recording in to external USB flash drive or USB hard drive.
The Aux port of this device is designed for both audio output in playback and audio input for recording purpose. Users can easily record from any line level sound source such as CD/DVD player, computer, game console, radio, TV, audio receiver and so on.
Portable MP3 Digital Media Player
This recorder is also a USB media player so users can play back the recorded audio tracks right off the connected USB drive from its digital player control panel to check the recording directly through playback or do the playback from a computer or transfer the recording MP3 songs to mobile phone, iPod, etc. to play the recorded music.
Users can play other MP3 files stored in a USB flash drive and then plug into the USB input port of this unit for playback by using as a regular digital MP3 media player.
Easy Volume Control For Input And Output
The volume control dial on this unit is served for dual purposes. It can control the output volume levels to multimedia speaker or headphone. It is also used for controlling the input level of recording. So if you switch the level to 0, the recorded MP3 music will have no sound at all. Make sure that you set the volume level properly before start the recording.
Easy Power Supply
This cassette player can be powered in three ways:
- operated by two AA batteries
- powered through USB connection with computer
- powered through using the optional DC power adapter (not included in the standard package but available for purchase)
- Easy way to digitize your old cassette tape music into digital MP3 files automatically with no computer connection required and no software needed.
- Stand alone portable walkman/cassette player.
- Stand alone analog MP3 audio recorder for recording analog audio feeds from any sound source such as CD/DVD player, computer, cassette deck, game console, radio, TV, audio receiver and so on in MP3 digital format and saved into external USB drive connected.
- Record any thing that you can hear in digital MP3 format.
- Automatically detect the silence intervals between songs from cassette tape or other sound source and able to save each song recording in individual MP3 files.
- Stand alone MP3 media player. Users can play back the recorded MP3 audio tracks or other MP3 songs right off the external USB drive plugged into.
- Supports selectable cassette tape playback direction.
- Supreme 128Kbps bit rate support.
- Powered by AA batteries or USB power from computer or using optional 5V DC adapter (not included and sold separately)
- Player Control Buttons:
- Eject Slider button
- Play button
- Stop button
- Rewind button
- Fast Forward button
- Volume control dial
- Playback Direction button
- Input/Output Connectors:
- USB port for DC or USB power supply and connection with USB drive or other USB storage device.
- AUX port for output connection with headphone, multimedia speaker or served as auxiliary audio input for recording external audio feed into external USB drive.
- Battery compartment
- Max Bit Rate Support:128Kbps
- Digital Audio Recording Format: MP3
- Dimension: 3.4"(H) x 4.5"(W) x 1.1"(D)
- Power Supply:
- operated by two AA batteries
- powered through USB connection with a computer or using optional 5V DC power adapter (5V DC power adapter is available for purchase at $5.00 each)
- Audio converter recorder unit
- User manual
- USB cable