This audio wire adapter cable provides an easy and reliable alternative to transform the banana connectors in your amplifier, receiver, wall plate or speakers into RCA jacks for convenience.
This banana plug to RCA phono wire cable is highly adaptable for speaker wire connections and super flexible for custom hookups. It has RCA jack on one end and banana connectors on the other end for positive and negative hookup.
Designed for all-purpose hookups with amplifiers, audio receivers, speakers, wall plates. Not only is it easier to make the connection on the back of your amp, it is safer, with no chance of stray wire strands creating a short across contacts.
Banana plug body is made of brass, which is then plated with gold to help prevent corrosion and ensure smooth connections.
This speaker wire adapter cable allows speakers or amp with banana type outputs to be connected via RCA audio cable. Ideal for use with all home stereo, home theater system or wall plates that do not have speaker wire input/output connections or allow for easy installation in tight areas.
This adapter cable is also suitable for turning any audio device containing speaker terminals into RCA connectors or from RCA to speaker terminals for installation.
Cables are color coded for polarity identification. Super easy setup for plug and play.
- Converts audio equipments with banana terminals into RCA phono type jacks for easy installation.
- Great for connecting speakers with banana plugs into stereo amp, A/V receiver or wall plates with RCA connectors.
- Great for connecting speakers with RCA plugs into amp, receiver with banana type connector.
- Cable cost saving solution by using inexpensive RCA cable for connection instead of using typical speaker wires.
- Color coded for polarity identification.
- Secure, positive contact with binding posts.
- Corrosion resistant, 24K gold plated brass plug.
- 3.5" long banana plugs to RCA adapter wire x 2