480i 576i Component RGB Video to VGA Scaler
15Khz RGB CGA/Component YCbCr to VGA Converter Scaler
This RGB to VGA converter scaler unit can up convert the older 15Khz CGA type RGB videos or standard Component video to high-resolution VGA format for display on VGA monitor, project or LCD TV with VGA input..
Great replacement display solution for those older CGA type RGB equipments or video devices with component video outputs.
If users want to use the modern LCD flat panel display for their legacy RGB source, this converter provides the right solution. Glitch-free conversion with high resolution output display of sharp frames and fine pixels.
It digitizes the incoming interlaced analog video signals and up converts them to progressive scan VGA or RGBHV format with perfect image output quality.
RGB To VGA Converter
All the legacy CGA type RGB devices can be up converted nicely at 1366x768, 1024x768 or 640x480 pixels for displaying on VGA monitor, projector or LCD TV via VGA connection.
The specific analog CGA type RGB video inputs accepted by this converter including those RGsB, RGBS, RGBH/V and RGBH+V type with horizontal frequency 15.73 or 15.62 KHz and vertical at 60 or 50 Hz.
All those arcade game boards or older gaming computers such as Amiga that can output in such CGA specification as mentioned above can now be converted to selectable VGA pixels and displayed on LCD VGA monitor.
[Note]: The DB 9-pin to D-sub 15-pin VGA input adapter cable is sold separately.
To VGA Converter
This CGA RGB to VGA scaler converter also supports non-HD type component YCbCr video at 480i or 576i type signals from sources such as DVD players, satellite receiver, digital media players and so on.
[Note]: 480p, 576p progressive scan or HD type 720p/1080p type component video feeds are not supported by this converter.
The component video input adapter cable is included in the package.
SD 480i 576i YUV To VGA
Analog YUV type component RGB video signals can also be up converted into progressive scan VGA/RGBHV type and scaled up to 1024x768 pixels or 1366x768 pixels.
Major legacy video game consoles with interlaced component video outputs including:
- Gamecube at 480i/576i mode
- Xbox and Xbox 360 at 480i/576i mode
- PlayStation 2 PS2 at 480i/576i mode
- Nintendo Wii at 480i/576i mode
All of them can be up converted to high resolution VGA format for VGA display.
Supports 4:3 And 16:9 Wide Screen VESA/VGA Displays
This RGB to VGA converter is featured as the only product in the market that supports true 16:9 output with native wide screen resolution at 1366x768 pixels for wide-screen type LCD TV or LCD/TFT monitor or 1024x768 pixels output for standard 4:3 CRT monitor displays.
Advanced 3D Motion Adaptive De-interlacing
With the motion adaptive de-interlacing technology, this unit easily converts the interlaced RGB signals into progressive ones (scanned every line).
Users shall find pictures much less flickering with more graphical presentation. This unit also adopts a variety of technologies including automatic 3:2/2:2 file mode detection and non-linear scaling to enhance the picture quality for sharp and clear output.
- Great and cost efficient replacement display solution for older CGA type RGB equipments using new flat LCD monitors for display.
- The only product in the market that supports true 16:9 output with native wide screen resolution at 1366x768 pixels for LCD TV or LCD/TFT monitor size larger than 17".
- Supports all standard CGA type RGB signals that have 15.73/15.62 KHz(Hf) with 50/60hz(Vf)
- support all non-HD type component RGB video at 480i or 576i
- New design for wider Hf/Vf range support in game board timing.
- High resolution output with low noise and fine pixels.
- Play arcade video games at high resolution on CRT/LCD/TFT monitor, projector, LCD TV or HDTV via VGA connection.
- Supports RGB inputs from all major game consoles including Gamecube, PlayStation 2, Nintendo Wii, Xbox and Xbox 360.
- Supports legacy computer devices such as Amiga, Atari, etc with compatible CGA RGB output spec.
- Enhance standard component video at 480i/576i from DVD player, DVR, satellite or game consoles to progressive scan VGA resolution.
- Supports RGsB, RGBS, RGBH/V and RGBH+V composite sync with sync level above 2 vpp, 75 Ohm.
- 2 selectable video inputs, CGA RGB input and component RGB video input
- 3 selectable VGA output resolutions, 640x480, 1024x768 and 1366x768 pixels.
- Auto 50/60Hz scan rate conversion.
- Auto 3:2/2:2 file mode detection.
- Supports 4:3 and 16:9 widescreen VGA and VESA displays.
- Input RGB
- D-sub 15-pin VGA female x 1
- Component 3 RCA male x 1, through Dub 15-pin to 3 RCA adapter cable
- Input RGB Signals:
- RGB: 0.7 Vp-p 75 ohm
- H sync/ V sync: 2 Vp-p 75 ohm
- YCbCr: 1 Vp-p(Y), 0.7 Vp-p 75 ohm(CbCr)
- Input RGB Timing Support:
- Analog CGA: Horizontal 15.73/15.62 KHz + Vertical 60/50 Hz Non-interlace
- 480i RGB: Horizontal 15KHz + Vertical 60Hz/Interlace
- 576i RGB: Horizontal 15KHz + Vertical 50Hz/Interlace
- Input RGB Formats:
- RGsB (Sync on G)
- RGBH+V with sync level above 2 Vpp
- VGA Output Connector: D-sub 15-pin VGA female x 1
- VGA Output Signals and Timings:
- VGA 640x480 pixels @ 60Hz
- XGA 1024x768 pixels @ 60Hz
- WXGA 1366x768 pixels @ 60Hz (wide-screen mode)
- Power Supply:
- AC Input: 110V-240V 50-60Hz
- DC Output: DC 5V, 1.2A, center positive
- 15Khz RGB to VGA converter scaler
- DC power adapter
- User manual
- Input adapter cable for component video
For those 15Khz RGB devices with DB 9-pin outputs, you can order the RGB 9-pin to D-sub 15-pin input adapter cable from here or you may prepare the input cable based upon the following spec.
The following diagram shows the corresponding pin-out assignment for the DB 9-pin outputs that our adapter cable can pass:
For up-converting CGA Type RGB To HD Component YPbPr Video or VGA signal, please check out our advanced AV-700CGA model !