This 3-in-1 motion-activated camera alarm combines both DVR recording and motion detection function into one. It is for indoor use around house, garage, office or warehouse. Great add-on device for home/office security and automation setup.
If a person, animal or other object moves within the monitored area, the internal motion sensor will trigger the built-in siren to alert the home owner and scare off intruders.
This alarm camera will automatically start recording when motion/alarm event is triggered. The camera will record a 30 second video and the alarm will be triggered to sound for 30 seconds or stay silent during the recording.
This motion alarm system has a RJ-11 phone jack for optional connection with a telephone line. Active phone line is only needed if you like to be called up for motion event. Otherwise you can just use it as regular motion alarm.
The alarm events will be recorded in digital file and saved in a Micro SD, Micro SDHC or TF Flash memory card (not Included).
This device is mainly powered through regular AA alkaline batteries only. Solar panel helps save the battery power by applying the solar power to sustain watchdog/standby time. Only the triggered alarm event will consume the AA alkaline battery power.
This motion alarm camera unit can be mounted on a wall or put on a table top or for portable use. Simple entry of security code through the keypad or use the IR remote to arm or disarm the unit at ease.
After the alarm is engaged in watchdog mode, the alarm will start the video recording and dial the pre-set phone number to notify the owner or related persons only if an object moving across the monitored area is detected.
This alarm device allows for 30-second exit delay and 5-second entry delay for users to have sufficient time to leave or enter the protected area before the alarm is engaged or disarmed.
This alarm camera will record the triggered event for 30 seconds and revert back to watchdog mode. If the movement remained being detected again after 30 sec, the camera will keep recording for another 30 seconds till the area is clear with no threat approached.
Maximum video recording quality is 640x480 pixels and recording file format is AVI.
Silent Mode + Secret Recording Mode
This unit can also be configured for silent mode. This motion alarm/camera provides users with a mute button for turning off the buzzard sound so not to frighten the intruder at first.
A LED indicator on the unit will start to flash to notify the owner that video recording being performed and needs to be checked.
Silent Call-Out Mode
This unit can also be configured for silent alarm. So there will be no siren sound heard during the emergency callout and video recording so not to frighten the intruder at first.
Auto Phone Dialer Option
This motion alarm system has a RJ-11 phone jack for optional connection with a phone line. Active phone line is only needed if you like to be called up for motion event. Otherwise you can just use it as regular motion alarm.
This motion alarm can memorize up to 3 contact phone numbers plus 1 self-recorded voice message for announcement during the call out.
This alarm will call the first phone number once movement detected. If the first phone number is not answered within 45 seconds, the next phone number will be dialed and so on.
All 3 stored phone numbers will be dialed unless users clear the alarm by entering the self-defined security code through keypad or IR remote. Users can record brief voice message for 6 seconds to be used for announcement when notifying the contact on the list.
Easy Keypad Operation
In case IR remote is not in possession, users can always activate or de-activate this alarm system manually through the keypad on the front.
The keypad on the alarm allows users to configure the alarm for:
- setting up the security code for access control or arm/disarm the system
- entering the phone numbers for phone dialer function
- recording voice announcement for for phone dialer function
Ultra Loud 130-dB Alarm Sound
After movement being detected, a ear-piercing 130-dB siren will sound off to scare off the intruders and alerting the owner of the property to check the event. The siren sound is an option and can be manually turned off for discreet camera recording to be performed.
USB Hookup With PC
Users can review or delete the recorded events stored onto the memory card through a USB hookup with a PC for all the motion-detected footage.
Date/Time Stamp + Night Vision Support
This motion camera supports display of date/time stamp for recorded video footage. The internal clock of this unit can always be updated through USB hookup with a PC. The effective range for night vision recording is 30 ft or 10 meters.
This device is mainly powered through regular AA alkaline batteries only.
The solar panel of this alarm camera can convert sunlight or illumination light into power to sustain the regular watchdog/standby operation and helps conserve the AA battery power.
Only the movement-triggered event will consume the AA battery power.
Wide Motion Detection Coverage
This cam alarm uses PIR passive infrared technology and its coverage range is as follows:
- max detection distance up to 25 feet.
- max horizontal detection range up to 120 degree in horizontal view.
- max vertical detection range up to 60 degree in vertical view.
Micro SD Card Slot
This unit supports any Micro SD, Micro SDHC or TF Flash memory card size up to 32GB (not Included).
A 30-sec video recording will take about 7 to 30 MB depending on the event. If you use a 32MB card for the max setup, you can keep thousands of recording files in the card.
- Premium 3-in-1 motion alarm and night-vision camera integrated together with professional-grade quality to protect property.
- Great entry watchdog system for all home and business owners to enhance security setup.
- Capture video footage by recording only those triggered events, which helps save storage space for longer recording capacity.
- Solar panel converts sunlight or illumination light into power to sustain the regular watchdog/standby operation and helps conserve the AA battery power with long lasting battery life.
- Only the movement-triggered event will consume the AA battery power.
- Motion-activated DVR recorder allows camera to capture video footage of alarm events and record only when alarm triggered.
- Max video recording quality up to 640x480 pixels in AVI format.
- Easy local or distant operation through using keypad and IR remote.
- Supports auto call-out feature through phone line if users want to be notified by phone when alarm was triggered.
- Supports silent mode to mute the alarm manually during the emergency callout and video recording so not to frighten the intruder at first.
- Internal memory can store up to 3 contact phone numbers and 1 recorded voice message for call-out announcement.
- 6-second recording time for preparing brief voice message to be used for announcement when notifying the contact on the list.
- Supports Date/Time stamp feature or video recording.
- Ultra-loud 130-dB siren sound to scare off intruders.
- Support secret recording with alarm being muted manually by users.
- Silent Mode + Secret Recording Mode. A mute button inside the alarm unit for turning off the alarm sound for secret recording.
- Easy review or delete the recorded events stored in memory card through a USB hookup with a PC for all the motion-detected activities.
- Night vision + easy IR remote control.
- 30-second exit delay and 5-second entry delay for users to leave or enter the protected area before the alarm is engaged.
- Low battery LED indicator is provided.
- Max night vision range up to 10m or 30 feet.
- Supports Micro SD, Micro SDHC or TF card up to 32GB maximum size.
- Camera Image Sensor: 1/4 inch color CMOS sensor, 0.3-megapixel
- Video Recording: AVI format at 640x480 pixels.
- Night Vision Support: 12 infrared LEDs for night vision
- Night Visibility Range: 10m or 30 feet
- Memory Card Support: support Micro SD, Micro SDHC or TF Flash memory card up to 32GB (30-min recording will take 1GB storage)
- After-Motion Operation
- Normal mode: Recording video while alarm sounding off at the same time.
- Secret/Mute mode: recording video with no alarm sound (muted)
- Motion Sensor Type: Passive IR sensor
- Motion Detention Range:
- 25 feet or 8 meter long
- 120° horizontal view
- 60° vertical view
- Solar Power Panel: Support home illumination light or in-direct sunlight.
- Siren Time: 30 seconds
- Entry Delay Time: 5 seconds
- Exit Delay Time: 30 seconds
- Alarm Sound Level: 130dB
- External Ports
- Micro SD card slot for memory card installation
- Mini USB for connection with PC for playback of recorded video footage
- RJ-11 phone jack for optional call-out feature
- Power Supply:
- Alkaline AA type x 3 for PIR siren alarm/video recording use (batteries not supplied)
- Solar power for watchdog/standby mode use
- Dimension: 2.7" (W) x 6.3"(H) x 1.8"(D)
- Power Consumption: standby current 30uA
- Mounting: wall mount or table top stand
- Motion alarm camera unit
- IR remote controller
- USB cable
- Screw set for optional wall mounting
- User Manual