Digital HDMI DVI Component Video Recorder With MPEG Editor Software
This stand alone HD DVR recorder allows user to record their favorite video game play, cable channels, computer HDMI DVI or other HD content at HD resolution up to 1080p through its HDMI or component A/V hookup.
It is a full-featured and high performance HD DVR Recorder with no computer hookup required. Featured with supreme quality H.264 HD hardware encoder for high performance and high quality video recordings. The recorded video files are stored directly onto a portable USB hard drive or USB pen drive.
This HD video recorder supports HDMI input and component video input. This HD recorder provides users with a HDMI output as pass-through so users can see what is being captured on TV, projector or other HD monitor from HD source devices in real time with no lags.
Any HDMI, DVI and component video device such as game consoles, videoconference terminal, computer, HD set-top boxes, HD players, multimedia server, microscope, can be recorded and encoded into H.264 MPEG-4 format, which exceeds all other video compression standards in quality with less storage drive space consumption, providing crisp clear images and sounds.
Recorded video footages are saved onto a portable USB hard drive or USB pen drive. A 16 GB USB flash thumb drive or hard drive can store approximately 2 hours of footage at full 1080p 30fps resolution. Once recorded, users can play back on any media player, Blu-Ray player and computer that supports MP4 format or burned into disc. Or transfer footage into computer for further editing and other post production works for multimedia applications, disc production and visual enjoyment.
This digital HD recorder package provides powerful and easy-to-use video software with editing and publishing tools allowing users to edit or combine recorded videos or adding transitions, digital effects, video text, titles, digital photos and more for creating new movies before export, disc production or sharing videos on Youtube or online video streaming.
HDMI DVI Video Recording
Users can use this HD DVR for recording HDMI or DVI output from computer, HD media player, PS4, multimedia server, POS station or other HDMI DVI equipments in digital files for creating training and tutorial videos for education, training, tutorial, presentation or entertainment purpose.
This HDMI DVI recorder has H.264 hardware encoder built in, which can compresses digital video file very efficiently, using much less(1/3) of the space what MPEG-2 DVD file takes. This means users can enjoy stunning HD video the way it was meant to be seen without sacrificing speed or performance.
This DVR unit supports recording in 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p. The recorded digital video resolution will follow the original HDMI or DVI input video resolution.
Other video formats such as such as AVI, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, QTMOV, ASF can be converted and exported by using the video software supplied or other 3rd party video software to convert from the recorded files.
[Note]: This device will not allow recording HDMI content with HDCP encrypted from commercial sources such as blu-ray player, HD cable box, PS3, etc. In such case please use component video output from such HDMI source for HD video recording.
HD Component YPbPr Video Recording
Users can also use this HD DVR for recording component YPbPr video output from all HD set-top boxes, blu-ray HD players or HD video game consoles such as PS3, PS4, Xbox one, Xbox 360, Wii/Wii U.
Recording by using component video feeds has the same premium image quality as by using HDMI. Users can view what is captured through a HDMI link with TV and record the video footage into an external drive at the same time.
This DVR supports component video recording in 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p, same as what its HDMI input supports. The recorded MP4 video resolution will match with original HD component video input resolution. Enjoy stunning HD video captured at the same high definition pixels meant to be seen with speed and performance.
Analog SD Composite RCA A/V Recording
This digital video recorder can also record standard composite video input from analog source such as DVD/VCR player, video camera such as CCTV cam, camcorder, surveillance DVR or any other standard video devices with composite RCA type outputs.
Live HD Game Recorder
Users can play and record games full screen at the same time, preserving smooth gameplay - especially for fast-moving FPS and sports games.
Any video game console with component video output such as PS3, Xbox one, Xbox 360 and Wii U or newer PS4 with HDMI output can be recorded through this DVR recorder into external USB storage device for playback or disc production later.
The captured gameplay footage quality will follow the HD output resolution from the game console. The maximum recording quality can be up to 1920x1080 at 30fps.
After the recording, users can combine or edit their recordings using the video software tool provided in the package. Gamers can replay, edit, narrate and upload their captured footage to Youtube, Facebook or mobile devices such as iPad, iPod, iPhone and smart phones for sharing or playback for review.
The HDMI pass-through function guarantees users with smooth HD gaming experience while recording. In addition, it can be directly connected to streaming platforms. Users can even add live commentary when streaming up.
Real-Time HDMI Output And Audio Pass-Through
This HD video recorder supports HDMI input and component video input with HDMI output as a pass-through. This pass-through feature offers users the advantage of enjoying sharp and clear video being displayed on TV screen while recording being performed at the same time.
When the input is component video, it will be recorded and looped through the HDMI output of this recorder to TV for display at the same time. In additional to HDMI output, an analog audio pass through its 3.5mm port is also available for hookup with multimedia speakers, audio receiver or stereo equipment.
Full-Function Video/Audio Editor
The bundled video editing software allows users to record/import videos, create movies with digital effects or adding transition, edit videos with authoring tools for export and disc production.
Users can easily assemble various captured or imported video feeds with video text, titles, subtitles, scene transitions, special effects, still images, etc for creating new videos.
The video editor uses a storyboard screen with timeline for video construction. Users can easily add still images and/or video clips to each spot on the Storyboard in a drag and drop style. Then all of the components are combined and merged into a video file after finalizing the project.
The timeline screen allows users to accurately arrange texts, images, transitional effects, vocals and additional video clips to be displayed in the storyboard before publishing. All of the components on the Storyboard are swappable, which makes it easy to arrange video clips or insert transitions from one theme to another.
After the editing process is finalized, this video software can also help users output the video footages for YouTube or create a disc, or encode into various file formats for export.
Users have options to convert the recorded video files into various output formats such as AVI, ASF, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV, QTMOV, etc for creating DVD discs or exporting to mobile devices for playback such as Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, MP4, Xbox360, PSP, PS3, Xbox and many other mobile devices.
|Video Capture Module Screen||Video Editor Module Screen||Video Production Screen|
|Click To Enlarge Each Individual Screenshot|
Add Text Subtitles To Videos
The video text function of this package provides users with an easy and intuitive interface for users to type in the text content and customize the font style, size, position, color for the title text or subtitle directly on the preview window.
Users can also drag the text box everywhere on screen to change subtitle location, too.
Economical Multimedia Authoring Kit
The DVD authoring function in the software helps users create professional DVD video discs. Users can capture, edit, and author the multimedia project.
The authoring function is mainly used for making discs that contain scene selection with menus and chapters. Simply follow the steps along the top of the screen and design individual video scene selection used in the DVD menus or use the provided templates before burning your content to VCD or DVD disc.
- Stand alone HD video recorder with HDMI input and component video input.
- Real-time HD video capture using H.264 hardware encoder with efficient compression so file size uses much less storage drive space.
- Easy and cost efficient solution of recording HDMI or component video into HD footages into sharp and clear MPEG4 format.
- Recorded video footage is saved directly into any USB external hard drive, USB pen drive or flash drive.
- Supports H.264 video compression and AAC audio encoding.
- Adopts MP4 (H.264/AAC) as the recording format with maximum recording resolution at 1080P/30 FPS.
- Compliant with HDMI and HDCP copy protection.
- Supports all HDMI and component RGB video input resolutions at 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p.
- The recorded digital video resolution matches with the original input video resolution.
- Supports HDMI output/pass-through to HDTV or HDMI monitor so users can view the HD videos while recording performed simultaneously.
- Full-featured digital video recorder for recording video feeds from computer or HD component video devices including cable box, satellite receiver, blu-ray player, game console and so on.
- Easy REC push button operation with no PC operation required and no configuration needed.
- Play favorite HD games while capturing your best moves.
- Adding voice commentary into the recorded video footage when component A/V input is used for recording.
- Full-featured video editing software included for further video production.
- Supports video export formats in AVI, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, WMV, QTMOV, etc format through software encoding.
- Export files compatible with Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, iPod, MP4, Xbox360, PSP, PS3, Xbox and many other mobile devices.
- Supports snapshot function through the supplied video software to take still picture of video theme in BMP, GIF, PNG and JPG formats.
- Supports worldwide NSTC and PAL video systems.
- Dual power supply by either USB bus powered or DC powered
- HD Video Audio Input:
- HDMI x 1
- Component YPbPr video input x1 via 3 RCA jacks
- SD Video Audio Input:
- Composite Video input x 1 via RCA jack
- Video Output:
- HDMI x 1
- Audio Input:
- Stereo Audio L/R input x 1 via RCA jack x 2
- USB Interface: USB 2.0 host for plug-in of USB flash drive or external USB hard drive
- Input Resolution Support
- Recording Resolution Support
- 480p or 720 x 480 pixels at 60Hz
- 576p or 720 x 576 pixels at 50Hz
- 720p at 50/60Hz or 1280 x 720 pixels at 50 or 60Hz
- 1080i at 50/60Hz or 1920 x 1080 pixels at 50 or 60Hz
- 1080p at 24/25/30 Hz or 1920 x 1080 pixels at 24/25/30 Hz
- Recording RAW Video Format: MP4(H.264/AAC)
- Export Video Format: AVI, ASF, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, WMV, QTMOV, etc via software supplied
- Recording Audio Format: AAC Stereo
- Recording Quality: 1080p with 30 FPS maximum at 18Mbps
- Recorded File: 2GB per file maximum
- Recording Speed: 140MB/minute, 8.4GB/hour maximum
- Video System Support: NTSC and PAL
- Power Supply: DC 5V 2A or USB bus-powered operation
- Digital video recorder unit
- HDMI cable x 1
- Component video audio adapter cable x 1
- Mini USB power cord
- AC adapter
- User manual
- Video editing software CD disc