6-FT D-Sub 15-in VGA SVGA Male to 4 BNC Male RGBS
This VGA to 4-BNC breakout cable with interference resistant ferrite cores are excellent for interfacing between RGBS equipments
and VGA/SVGA devices such as monitors, video servers, and workstations.
Cable features a HD15 d-sub SVGA male connector
branching out into 4 color-coded 75 ohm coaxial cable lines with BNC male connectors. Great for accurate RGB video and sync
signal transfer and pass-through.
It will work for both the 3-BNC type and the
4-BNC type. Cable is 6 foot long. Further extension can be done via joining with
longer VGA cable.
- Bridges professional grade RGBS equipments and
D-sub 15-pin VGA terminal connection.
- Integrated interference resistant ferrite
cores for improved signal isolation and
enhanced system electromagnetic compatibility.
- Individually shielded coax lines protect
against harmful EMI/RFI
- 75-ohm impedance matched BNC terminations
minimize signal reflections
- Quintuple coax connector for standard high definition
75 Ohm inputs.
- Red, Green, Blue, Gray and Black for Sync.
- Connectors: 4 BNC male ends for RGB video feed
plus sync signal and D-sub HD-15
pin VGA male.
- Cable Length: 6 ft.