This stereo audio cable connects the PC sound card, portable CD player, iPod, MP3 player or any stereo audio source with a 3.5 mm headphone jack to a stereo receiver or multi-media speakers that use 3.5 mm stereo input.
Both ends of cable are standard 3.5mm plug.
- 6-foot 3.5mm stereo cable with male to male connectors.
- Suitable for Apple iPod, iPod classic, iPod touch, iPod photo, iPod nano, iPod mini, iPod shuffle, Sony PSP and other MP3 and media players with a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Connects all portable audio equipment with the mini-stereo jacks on your portable CD and MP3 players, sound cards to portable multimedia speakers and home stereo.
- Fully molded connecters provide strain relief.
- Foil shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference.
- Nickel-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and prevent corrosion.
- High-quality copper wiring allows consistent signal between components.