Professional 5-Zone Stereo Speaker Distribution
This premium multi-zone stereo speaker distribution system is an advanced audio distribution controller, allowing one or two amplifiers/receivers to drive multiple speaker pairs at the same time for further broadcasting and performance.
This speaker distribution controller system can accommodate two different stereo input signals and send either one to any corresponding zone with great acoustical precision. It helps distribute the music signals from 2 amplifiers or home theater receivers among 5 zones of regular or loud speaker pairs and one headphone connected. Users can easily control which speaker pair to be used for performance from a specific amp/receiver source using the push buttons on the front panel.
Other unique features includes independent volume control for each speaker zone, master on/off switch and independent A/B source selectors for each zone including separate left and right paths for amplifier compatibility.
This system also provides constant protection of the amplification source and the remote speaker pairs against excessive power overload.
Each speaker zone has its own volume control with master on/off switch design for turning on or off all outputs to all speakers. Enjoy multi-zone music anywhere in the house while protecting your amplifier from damage and maximizing the performance of your entire music system.
Speaker Zone Expansion
This advanced speaker distribution controller helps user easily expand the speaker capacity for their existing receiver or amplifier to handle more pairs of speakers. Simply wire the receiver's left and right speaker outputs to this system and instantly you can connect up to 5 pairs of regular or loud speakers plus one headphone from stereo system for music throughout home, office or retail location.
The system provides a convenient termination point that allows users to easily and neatly organize a central speaker wire distribution point. Some speakers may be favored for going with particular amplifiers or receivers. With the help from this speaker distribution system, your choice of speaker is only a push button away.
Cross Switching Between
Amp/Receiver And Speakers
This speaker system allows users to play music from two receivers/amplifiers through all connected speaker pairs in any way desired.
There are total 5 of A/B source selectors on the front panel for each speaker zone output. Each speaker pair connected through this matrix system can be easily programmed through these A/B selectors for instantly playing music from input amplifier A or B.
For example, users can select receiver/amp B to be played through speaker zone #1, #2 and #3 and speaker pair #4 and #5 are reserved for performance from receiver/amp A.
Control For All Speaker Zones
The volume level from each speaker zone output can be individually controlled through the volume dials on the front panel. Users can have central control on the volume level outputs from different zones without going through the amplifier or receiver.
Individual volume control is also available for its headphone channel output. Also featured with extremely low power loss in each zone when all five controls are set to maximum volume.
For Amplifiers And Speakers
This device is featured with advanced protection circuit built in to ensure safe load to the amplifiers/receivers connected. It provides 2-way protection for all the devices connected:
- Protect the amplifier connected from power overload events.
- Protect the remote speaker pairs connected from excessive power wears.
Users can maximize and enjoy the performance and power provided from the setup with protection provided for the amp and loud speakers used.
Master On/Off Control
This multi-zone speaker distribution controller system also provides a well-thought-out Master On/Off switch on the front panel for turning on or shutting off all speaker outputs instantly if such fast operation is needed in the application.
This switch also provides a stereo headphone port for private listening or volume/signal monitoring purpose. Individual volume control and A/B switching between two amp/receivers for music coming through the headphone port are also available.
- Premium multi-zone stereo speaker distribution controller to drive up to 5 pairs of speakers from one amplifier or two.
- Easily expand the speaker capacity for the existing receiver or amplifier to handle more pairs of speakers.
- Professional audio distribution controller for one or two amplifiers/receivers distributing music through multiple speaker pairs and headphone connected for further broadcasting and performance.
- Individual A/B source selector switches for each zone. Users can easily assign either one of the two amp/receiver sources to be played through the specific speaker zone using the A/B switch buttons on the front panel.
- Independent volume controls for each speaker zone output and headphone output. Playing audio on any selected speaker pair at different volume levels as desired.
- Maximize the performance and power provided from the setup with protection provided for the amp and loud speakers used.
- Advanced protection circuit built in to ensure safe load to the amplifiers/receivers connected.
- One headphone port for private listening or volume/signal monitoring purpose.
- Supports mixture of stereo speakers with impedance from 4 to 16 ohms.
- Master On/Off switch control for turning on or off all outputs instantly.
- Highly efficient transformer-based design with automatic amplifier impedance protection.
- Separate left and right ground paths for compatibility with all amps.
- Extremely low power loss in each zone when all five controls are set to maximum volume.
- Built with gold-plated banana sockets for low loss hassle free speaker termination.
- Accept up to 12 AWG speaker wire.
- Full compatibility with all types of amplifiers and loudspeakers.
- 100W power handling per channel with 8 ohms speaker load.
- Robust, deluxe steel metal housing and well-shielded.
- Independent left and right channel ground paths
- Banana connectors for precise connection
- Power rating: 100 watts with 8 Ohms speaker load
- Dimension: 16"(L) x 6.4"(D) x 2"(H)