- Great for sharing any USB device between 4 computers
This 4-port USB sharing switch allows up to 4 computers to share a single USB
device or share multiple USB devices through a USB hub. Great for setups that
require multiple computers sharing a USB Cable Modem, USB printer, scanner, ZIP
drive, and/or other USB peripherals.
connected, your USB device stays available to the connected computer,
eliminating the need for you to unplug and reconnect the usb cable to another
Meanwhile this USB sharing switch can also be
expanded as a USB KVM switch when combined with use
of USB keyboard/mouse through a USB hub or operated as a PS/2
KVM switch when combined with a PS/2 keyboard/mouse through a PS/2 to USB
adapter. You can make it work any way you want.
This USB data switch works independent of any
computer OS version. So it will work with a mix of different Windows OS or Mac
OS including Windows 98SE,ME, 2000,XP,Vista, Win 7 and Mac OS 9.0 or above.
- 4-port USB switch for
allowing up to 4 computers to access a single USB device.
- 100% plug and play. No driver installation
- Easy USB device selection by push button
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible for all high-speed and low-speed USB
- Supports all USB devices such as USB printer, USB scanner,
USB storage devices such as USB hard drive, USB pen drive, USB webcam, USB keyboard/mouse, USB card reader and
other USB peripherals.
- 4 downstream USB ports for connecting with up to
4 USB computers. One upstream USB port for connecting with USB peripheral.
- Illuminated LED status indicator for port-selection.
- USB bus powered. No external power supply needed.
- Auto detection for device status; in order to
prevent the disconnection
- Supports Windows 98SE,ME, 2000,XP,Vista, Win 7
and Mac OS 9.0 or above.
||USB bus power
||USB Type B connector x 1
||USB Type A connector x 4
||Manual push button x 4
||5 ~ 40 degrees (Celsius)
||-20 ~ 60 degrees (Celsius)