4-Channel Picture-In-Picture Video Processor - 1U Rack Mount Ready
This advanced picture-in-picture processor provides users with a cost-effective solution of combining all or selected video inputs together into different style of split-screen views for one screen display. It works well for all applications related with visual presentation, entertainment, security surveillance, industrial monitoring where multiple images are required in a limited space.
This PIP unit supports total of 4 composite BNC video inputs, 4 BNC video loop-through, 3 simultaneous video outputs including 2 composite BNC/RCA video outputs and 1 VGA output at 1024x768 pixels max for displaying on multiple video monitors, or one for a monitor with the others for a surveillance VCR or DVR.
All NTSC and PAL video devices or TV monitors are supported. All video inputs are synchronized accurately for smooth and sharp pictures with no glitch occurred.
This screen video processor provides user with various screen mode options such as the common quad screen mode and various PIP screen modes for viewing additional video feeds on the main screen.
End users can control the screen formation and monitor multiple video input channels on single LCD monitor or projector from devices such as such as CCTV surveillance camera, DVR, DVD players, camcorders, satellite receiver or other video systems.
Simple tasks such as watching DVD movie or satellite video on the main screen while keeping an eye on your nanny cam or surveillance camera video from the smaller video window screen. Never miss a move on the front yard or miss start your favorite program.
This video screen processor also supports video motion detection for all or selected video channels. Users can manually set up motion detection area for each input channel with various sensitivity levels.
This unit is 1U size and rack-mount ready. The optional rack mount kit is available and sold separately for mounting this video processor on any 1U 19"rack.
It is a great video screen processor for many visual applications such as live monitoring, video recording, multimedia entertainment or any other visual application requiring presentation of multiple video windows on single TV monitor for screen display.
This split-screen processor itself is a stand alone unit and fully plug and play. No complicated configuration and very easy to be set up by users of all levels.
The major setup will be hooking up video cables between the video sources and the display or video recorder. Once done, the operation will be controlled through the supplied IR remote or push buttons on the front panel.
4-Video Channel Loop-Through
This unit supports individual pass through of each video input feed. There are 4 video loop-through ports so each video input can also be passed through and routed for connection with individual monitors or frame grabber for recording before mixing process.
This split-screen can also double as an stand alone camera video switch. It has total of 4 individual input buttons for fast switching between each video input so users can switch between various input devices fast and smooth.
Simultaneous BNC RCA VGA Video Outputs
This multi-channel video mixer system provides total of 3 simultaneous video outputs including 2 composite BNC/RCA video outputs and 1 VGA output at 800x600 or 1024x768 pixels. These video outputs can be connected to either 3 TV monitors for displays or 2 for display and the other for video recording/capturing through DVR, frame grabber, computer or other video recording device.
Real-Time Multi-Channel Screen Modes
This split screen video processor can be used as a screen overlay processor or video switcher to control the layout of split-screen output and selection of video inputs from cameras or other analog video devices.
It can overlay all the selected input channels into different formation for viewing or presentation. All the multi-channel screen matrix modes will be displayed on the monitor in cycle until the desired matrix selected for multi-channel split screen, 3-channel PIP, 2-channel PIP, single channel full screen display at any time with ease.
Each screen mode is easily activated through the front push buttons or the IR remote. Each screen mode is easily activated by pushing the "Mode" button on the front panel or IR remote with ease:
- All the multi-channel screen modes(4,3,PIP,PAP) will be displayed on the monitor in cycle through the front panel push button until the desired matrix selected.
- Both IR remote controller and RS232 console connection provides several hot key functions for fast access to some commonly used screen modes such as quad-channel, 3-channel, PIP or single channel full screen display.
All video channels can be presented in the following 16 different modes:
- 4-channel quad screen mode
- 3-channel PIP screen modes with overlay of 3 small video channels onto the main channel screen
- 3-channel split mode in horizontal split fashion
- 3-channel split mode in vertical split fashion
- 2-channel PIP screen modes (A,B,C,D,E,F) with overlay of 2 video channels onto the main screen
- 2-channel split mode in horizontal split fashion
- 2-channel split mode in vertical split fashion
- 1-channel PIP screen modes (A,B,C,D) with overlay of 1 video channel onto the main channel screen
- Single channel full screen
- Auto sequential channel switching mode
Automatic Sequence Switching Support
Sequence switching to cycle through all video inputs from various cameras or video devices can be done manually or by programming sequential dwell times of 1 to 99 seconds for each camera.
Auto channel sequence switching will display quad screen first and followed by each single channel full screen.
This unit is 1U size and rack-mount ready. The optional rack mount kit is available and sold separately for mounting this video processor on any 19" rack.
Easy On-Screen Configuration
This unit can be controlled through the push buttons on the front panel or the supplied remote controller. With user-friendly OSD setup menu provided for settings related with the following fields as the actual screenshots below illustrates:
- System Setup
- Display Setup
- Auto Sequence
- Camera Setup
- Motion Setup
- Event Setup
- Event Report
|OSD Main Screen||System Setup Screen||Display Setup Screen||Auto Channel Sequencing|
|Channel Setup||Motion Setup||Event Setup||Event Report Log|
Time/Date Stamp Support
This device has a date and time stamp generator built in. The date/time stamp on the screen can be used for display and video recording. Users can choose to show information of date, current time, channel description/title on video channels for display purpose and recording/capturing sessions.
The date/time stamp can also be turned off manually too from the OSD system menu.
Advanced Motion Detection
This 4-channel quad video mixer system adopts the advanced motion detection on all channels. Great feature for all video monitoring and security surveillance applications.
Motion detection function is available for all 4 channels simultaneously with adjustable 7-level sensitivity setup and can be set up easily from the on-screen system menu.
Each camera video input channel has a programmable 16 x 12 detection grid on the screen to customize motion detect parameters such as target placement, object size and shape, time of day, trigger sensitivity and alarm buzzer delay.
Other motion detection functions and features including:
- Selectable detection sensitivity levels for each video channel input.
- Programmable day and night motion-detection schedules.
- Selectable motion detection area and sensitivity levels for each camera/input.
- Buzzer alarm alert for motion events and video loss.
- Programmable time duration for audible alert.
- All motion events and alarm events will be recorded in the system logs for reviews.
This unit supports two type of audible alarm events for video loss and motion alert. And the alarm buzzer can be manually turned on or off upon discretion.
- Video Loss Alarm: The internal alarm buzzer will sound off and the video channel title will start to flash alternatively when a video channel suddenly has loss of pictures detected. The video loss alarm can be turned off from OSD.
- Video motion alarm: If the motion detect is enabled from the setup menu, each input channel is programmed with detection grid. The unit will enter into an alarm status when a moving object is detected. The alarm channel indicator will illuminate and the buzzer will sound if selected. The alarm output is connected with an external alarm device, the device will be triggered.
Universal Video System Support
This video converter switch supports worldwide TV video systems. It will automatic detect the input video system for NTSC, PAL or SECAM with selectable NTSC or PAL output for display or recording by DVR or VCR.
RS485 Console For Distant Control
This unit provides RS485 hookup option, which allows users to control the unit from distance where IR remote is beyond reach, through the hookup with a computer for the long range operation.
- 4-channel video mixer solution designed for visual applications that require multiple video feeds to be displayed one one same screen.
- Great tool for visual applications related with video monitoring, multimedia presentation, video editing, post production or video capturing systems.
- Combine all or selected input video feeds into different styles of split-screen views on one display for preview, live monitoring or video recording.
- Ideal for security monitoring or video preview application where multiple images are needed.
- Split-screen modes and PIP locations can be manually configured with ease by the front panel, IR remote or RS485 commands.
- 3 video outputs including 2 composite BNC/RCA video outputs and 1 VGA out at 1024x768 for live viewing and recording.
- 4 individual input buttons for fast switching between each video input.
- 4 video pass-through ports so each video input can also be passed through and routed for connection with individual monitors or frame grabber for recording before mixing process.
- Supports total of 16 various screen modes including 4-channel quad screen, 3-channel splits, 3-PIP modes, 2-channel splits, 2-PIP modes, 1-PIP modes and single channel full-screen.
- 1U rack-mount ready.
- Supports image freeze control, enabling video frames to be paused or captured for extended period of time.
- Provides zoom function from quad to full screen picture.
- Supports border line On/Off function for use in split screen modes.
- Supports time/date stamp for display and video recording.
- Supports auto sequential channel switching function with adjustable dwelling time of 1 to 99 seconds.
- Supports programmable motion detection area and sensitivity levels for each camera/input.
- Configurable video loss detection and video motion detect setup with buzzer alert.
- Built-in alarm buzzer can be manually enabled for motion detection and video signal loss.
- Individual color adjustment provided for each video input channel for brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and sharpness control.
- Easy on-screen OSD menu setup for user friendly configuration and operation.
- Supports all NTSC and PAL input systems with selectable NTSC or PAL video output.
- Easy integration with other A/V system and video broadcast applications.
|Video Standard||NTSC 60 fields/sec + PAL 50 fields/sec|
|Video Inputs||4 x BNC channels 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms|
|Video Pass-Through||4 x BNC channels 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms|
|VCR Input||1 x BNC Or RCA channel 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms|
|Video Outputs||2 x BNC Or RCA channel 1.0Vp-p composite 75 ohms|
|VGA Output||1 x D-sub 15-pin VGA|
|Operation Control||Front Panel + IR Remote + RS485|
|Ambient Temperature||-10ºC ~ 60ºC (-50°F ~ 140°F)|
|Power Supply||AC Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz, DC Output: 12V, 1A|
|Dimension||440mm(W)x 200mm(D) x 45mm(H) or 17.3 x 7.9 x 1.8|
- Quad video processor unit
- Remote controller
- Set of 3 BNC/RCA adapters
- AC/DC power adapter
- User manual