4 In 2 Out 4x2 HDMI Routing Matrix Switch Splitter
This 4 In 2 Out HDMI matrix system allows users to control and route HDMI signals from any of the 4 connected HDMI input sources for outputs to any of the 2 connected HDMI displays in real time. The selected HDMI inputs will be properly buffered and routed to each assigned HD monitor/projector or HDTV display in any way needed.
This HDMI routing matrix system totally eliminates the troubles of constantly moving A/V cables for users when multiple HDMI video/audio sources need to be presented on different HD screens. With this commanding device, any HDMI feed can be directed to any desired screen output with associated audio feed routed together, making it ideal for point-to-point applications. Impress your audience with high-resolution multi-screen presentations.
This premium video/audio matrix matrix can be used as a standard video/audio switcher if only one destination is involved. It can also double as a video/audio splitter if the source signals need to be distributed among multiple destinations for all HD devices such as Blu-ray player, HDMI computers, HD media players, HD camera, satellite, game console, digital cable box, etc.
This professional HDMI A/V matrix unit is featured with 2.25Gps supreme high bandwidth so it can easily handle all high definition video and digital audio feeds while maintaining the original HD integrity and provides clear and sharp images and crystal sonic quality outputs all the way.
This video/audio routing matrix system incorporates various user-friendly functions and features, making it far better than other average matrix devices. It is very suitable for wide range of HD video/audio source switching and distribution setups. It fits various applications such as:
- Public video broadcasting such as air ports, train stations, retail stores
- Media control rooms and multimedia center
- Tradeshows, hospitals, auditorium and command rooms
- Classrooms, training center and conference room
- Digital signage
- Information kiosks or administrative consoles for security surveillance companies/control centers
Independent Input/Output Control
This HDMI matrix switch is a complete HDMI feed routing and distribution solution. Any HDMI input to be simultaneously directed to any output, multiple or all of the outputs. It allows total of 256 viewing combination for arranging 4 HD sources on 2 HD TV/monitor display in any type of arrangement as needed.
All the input/output selection are done through using the manual push buttons on the front or the supplied IR remote controller or the RS232 console port for operation. During the configuration process, each input/output selection will be confirmed with blue LED indicators illuminated on the front panel to show users the visual formation of all routing tasks.
Real-Time Video Audio Output Distribution
This professional grade HDMI matrix unit provides real-time output for screen display and sound. Once input source is selected from this system, this HDMI routing matrix transmits rich, vibrant images and sound while maintaining the highest in video and audio quality through the outputs in real time with no lags.
All HD video resolutions are supported including 480i,576i,480p,576p,720p,1080i and 1080p. The output image and sonic quality delivered to the final destination will be maintained as the same input quality and provides sharp and clear images and sound with no loss or distortion.
Multi-Purpose HDMI Switcher Splitter
This unit can also be used as a stand alone HDMI switcher or HDMI splitter or combination of both for cross switching. Each HDMI output is independently controlled meaning that users can easily select any specific HD image from input to be routed and displayed on single, mixed or all monitors together at the same time.
Fast Switching With LED Indicators
This HDMI routing switch matrix system provides fast and smooth switching between multiple input source devices. There are total of 3 ways provided for users to control this HDMI matrix unit:
- Manual buttons on the front panel: users can select the output "A" and "B" button to toggle through all HDMI input channels until the desired input is selected for output through either Output A port or Output B port.
- IR remote controller: users can press individual input buttons(1/2/3/4) on output A or B group to assign/select the input channel for output through A or B port.
- RS232 Port: optical way for users to control the switching from distance where IR remote can not reach.
All the selected input channel will be illuminated on each output group via the LED indicator on the front panel and all non-selected inputs are terminated.
Advanced RS232 Serial Console Control
The RS232 console port on this unit makes it an extra option for remote control and easy integration with other audio visual systems. RS-232 serial port commands from a third-party control system, automation system or typical PC computer can be used to remotely select different input source signal for output at a distance where infrared remote control or push buttons on the front panel is beyond reach.
Digital Audio Support
This unit supports all the digital audio formats embedded in current HDMI feeds including Dolby true HD, DTS-HD master Audio, Dolby Digital, AC3, DTS, LPCM 5.1/7.1 and so on.
This HDMI matrix system supports automatic input source detection. It can sense the input source ports automatically and bypass other inputs that have no active signal feed.
The IR remote controller of this HDMI matrix unit also has a "Memory" button. By pressing this memory button, this HDMI matrix unit will memorize all active input ports automatically. So next time when the system re-starts, this unit will auto select the memorized inputs right away .
Multiple of these routing matrix units can be cascaded together or integrated with other video switcher, splitters to act together as a single large video presentation system, with more inputs/outputs as needed depending on the setup. Perfect solution for permanent/mobile presentations and great for use in presentations, trade shows, conferences, retail, and entertainment applications.
- Convenient and flexible solution for HD video/audio routing and distribution, completely eliminates the need to constantly move around the video/audio cables.
- Supports total of 256 viewing formation between 4 HD/PC sources on 2 TVs or monitors/projectors.
- Support HDMI 1.3 with full HDCP compliance.
- Supports all HD resolutions up to 1080p.
- Supports HDMI 3D video.
- Supports 36-bit deep color depth with 2.25Gbs bandwidth.
- Works with all HDMI sources such as Blu-ray player, HDMI computers, HD media players, HD camera, satellite, game console, cable box, etc.
- Supports all HDMI digital audio formats including Dolby true HD, DTS-HD master Audio, Dolby Digital, AC3, DTS, LPCM 5.1/7.1 and so on.
- Multiple control ways by push buttons, IR remote or serial RS232 connection.
- Supports automatic input source detection.
- Supports favorite input memory setting. All memorized input channels will come on automatically when the unit is powered back on.
- Remote control function via IR remote or RS232.
- Front panel LEDs for clear indication of input sources and output targets.
- Multiple matrix units can be cascaded together or integrated with other switches/splitters to accommodate more inputs and outputs as the installation requires.
- Built with sturdy enclosure for industrial use and professional installation.
- 5V DC switching power supply included with support of 110V-240V AC, 50/60Hz.
- Input Connector: HDMI female x 4
- Output Connector: HDMI female x 2
- Fully support HDMI 1.3 with HDCP 1.2
- Support HDMI 3D video
- HDMI Resolution Support: 1080P, 1080i, 720P, 576P, 480P, 576i, 480i
- HDMI Audio Support:
- LPCM 5.1/7.1
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby TrueHD
- DTS-HD Master Audio.
- Deep Color Support: up to 36bit
- Data Transfer Bit-Rate: up to 2.25Gbps/per channel maximum
- TMDS Clock Frequency Range: 25~225Mhz
- Input Video Signal Volt: 0.5Vp-p
- DDC Signal Volt: 5Vp-p
- Max HDMI Output Distance: 50 feet （amplifier recommended for distance greater than 50ft ）
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 35 C(-41 to 95F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 90 % RH(no condensation)
- Power Supply: 100V-240V, 50/60Hz with DC5V/4A output.
- 4x2 HDMI video audio matrix unit
- Power adapter
- User manual copy
- IR remote controller
- RS232 console control software