4-Channel HDMI DVI Quad PIP
Split-Screen Video Mixer Matrix Switcher
This professional 4-channel HDMI Quad PIP split-screen video processor is an all-in-1 screen display solution for combining functions of HDMI mixer, routing matrix, HDMI switcher and HDMI splitter into one unit. It is also backwards compatible with all digital DVI-D feeds.
Great product for visual applications that require multiple video feeds to be displayed on one screen with fine details through top-notch video overlay technology. Impress your audience with high-resolution multi-screen presentation.
This HD PIP video processor overlays multiple HD inputs onto one screen with easy and flexible configuration. The split-view screen formation could be defined by users in a virtually infinite way with dynamic movement in order to meet requirements by all visual applications.
The size and position of each input video window can be adjusted on the screen in real time. Users can easily configure the PIP video window size and location on the display screen via using the IR remote controller or front panel push button in any style needed with 1 or 2 or 3 sub video channels in smaller video window on top of the main channel.
All 4 input sources can be freely selected and arranged on single display with output resolution up to 1080p and audio up to 8CH 192kHz for both input and output.
8 pre-set default screen modes for hotkey use plus 4 of user-defined favorite settings are designed for users to have fast screen mode selection from using IR remote or RS-232/Telnet commands, with instant control of switching between input sources and output screen modes.
This video screen solution helps users save cost an space. It saves total number of displays needed for viewing or monitoring purpose. Using only one TV monitor and able to view all or multiple input channels at the same time.
This quad video system is a multi-view processor and also served as video switch and splitter. An absolute must for many applications in areas such as:
- Public video broadcasting or information kiosks such as airports, train stations, hospitals, retail stores.
- Video entertainment for home theater or multimedia control room.
- Multimedia presentation in conference room, trade show expo, class room, auditorium, training center, etc.
- Security video surveillance.
- Industrial monitoring or video preview applications where multiple images are required in a limited space.
- Digital signage or other commercial A/V installation.
Easy Operation And Setup
This split-screen processor itself is a stand alone unit and fully operational right out of the box with easy cabling hookup. Plug and play with no complicated configuration needed. Very easy to be set up by users of all levels.
Hotkey buttons for pre-set screen mode on the front panel and IR remote control makes selection between display modes simple and easy.
Control over input/output selection, switching between split screen modes and other major features such as video window sizing/positioning, chroma overlay keying, fade-in/fade-out are readily available through front panel, IR remote controller, IP-based web GUI, LAN, RS-232 or telnet commands.
Multi-Channel Split Screen Display
This screen video processor overlays selected input channels into various split-screen views for presentation. Total of 8 pre-set screen modes combined with 4 optional user-defined favorite layouts for fast access and switching to desired screen mode with ease.
By default, the 8 pre-set screen modes includes:
- 4 single-channel full-screen modes for input 1 to 4
- Panel Bottom (one main screen with 3 sub window screens on the bottom side of the screen)
- Panel Left (one main screen with 3 sub window screens on the left side)
- Panel Cross (Quad split screen)
- Quad Title( 4 equally-split title style window)
Each of the 8 pre-set screen hotkeys and the 4 optional user-defined favorite screen layouts can be easily accessed and selected by pressing each individual hotkey buttons on the front panel, IR remote, OSD menu or using RS232/Telnet commands for fast access and distant control.
|Full-Screen Single Channel Mode Switching||2-Channel PIP Screen Mode Switching|
|3-Channel PIP Screen Mode Switching||4-Channel PIP Screen Mode Switching|
PIP/POP/PAP Video Processor
This unit is also served as an advanced picture-in-picture video generator for viewing main channel with 1 or 2 or 3 sub video channels in smaller video window on top of the main channel. Great feature for viewing or monitoring multiple video feeds on one screen at the same time from video devices such as computer, Blu-ray player, cable box, DVR, surveillance camera, etc.
Typical setup for business or surveillance use will be like watching multimedia video or private TV channels from DVR, media player, cable box or satellite receiver while keeping an eye on surveillance cameras from the smaller sub video window shown on the same screen. Never miss a move or favorite part of the program.
Adjustable PIP Window Size And Position
This split screen video processor provides maximum flexibility, allowing users to customize the layout of split screen output for common use such as quad split, triple-view, dual-view, side-by-side, and other PIP styles with overlapping windows. Once created, the split styles can be saved in the system for future fast access.
Users can expand or shrink the border lines of each video windows horizontally and vertically to customize the size as needed. Some uncommon split-screen styles such as side by side as dual mode, 2 over 1 or overlapping each other in titles can all be achieved by manual adjustment and arrangement.
The position of each sub video window can also be moved horizontally and vertically on the screen output to arrange the locations and formation required by all different visual applications.
4 In 4 Out HDMI Matrix For Single TV Display
This HDMI video processor is also a routing switch system, totally eliminating the troubles of constantly moving A/V cables for users when multiple HDMI video/audio sources need to be presented simultaneously on one HD screen.
The matrix style design of this screen processor allows users to select any one of the 4 HDMI input signals for display on any of the 4 video windows one the same screen. Each video window can display the same input signal or different input signal.
Each one of the selected HDMI inputs will be properly buffered and routed to each assigned video window for display in any way needed. Options for this unit to be performed as the following:
- as a video matrix system to have the main channel and PIP window screens arranged with ease.
- as a video splitter to have all video windows showing the same content.
- as a video switch to for single channel full-screen screen display.
Easy On-Screen Configuration
This screen display hardware provides users manual controls of main display parameters such as:
- Color element levels including brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, red, green, blue, color.
- Video window input channel selection and settings
- Video window size adjustment and position adjustment
- Channel image on/off for blacking out specific video input channel on the output screen
- Screen special effect control such as mirror, fade-in, fade-out, rotation
- Chroma color keying level control
- Ethernet control setup
This on-screen control can be done through the front push button or IR remote controller. Examples of the actual screenshots are illustrated as below:
Image Adjustment And Special Effect Menu Screen
|Video Window Sizing And Position Control Screen|
Quad-Channel Frame Synchronizer
This split-screen system is featured with frame synchronized output and switching. Its internal frame synchronizer can help re-generate all sync signals from all selected input channels for smooth and stable video output.
All digital video/audio inputs will be synchronized accurately and displayed in real time with no lags for sharp picture screen without any glitch occurred.
Distant Control Through Web GUI / LAN
This unit is featured with an easy and intuitive IP-addressable control panel. Users can access and control the unit through PC network using a web browser. No special software required and support any form of web browser.
Its web control panel provides all the detailed control functions as the on-screen menu. Screenshots for major web-based GUI control panel are provided blow for illustration purpose:
Image Adjustment Web Control
|Output Resolution Web Control||Video Window Sizing Control||Video Window Position Control|
|Video Window Special Effect Control||Chroma Key Setup||Web IP/Network Setup||Video Window Setup|
Distant Control Through RS232 And Telnet Control
This HDMI video processor also supports RS232 serial port connection with PC so it can be accessed locally by sending RS232 commands for distant control or integration with other console control systems.
Special Effect For Screen Image Control
Each input video channel can be mirrored, rotated in 90 or 180 degrees or switching with fade-in/fade-out special effect when transiting from the current input to the next.
Channel Image On/Off Control
User can also have the option of manually turning off any specific video window if needed for the presentation.
Selectable Audio Output
Users have full control of HDM audio output channel from using web GUI panel, IR remote, RS232 or Telnet commands. The audio from any of the 4 HDMI inputs can be chose as the main audio channel for output.
Chroma Key Function For Video Overlay
This system will help remove the mono tone color such as red, blue or green from the backdrop of the newscaster and synchronize it with the backdrop (weather map), causing the TV weather forecaster to appear standing in front of a large weather map or radar image.
This chroma key function can only apply to the input 1 and input 2 while input 1 is served as the background channel and input 2 will be the channel to be superimposed on top of input 1 for overlay process.
Individual RGB key levels from the on-screen menu allowing users to toggle through and calibrate desired chroma key effect.
Comprehensive HDMI DVI Input Resolution Support
This digital quad video mixer is superior in supporting very wide range of HDMI and DVI input resolutions as follows:
Detail Enhancement With Cinema Quality
The detail enhancement feature of this video processor will greatly help users improve the image detail on a pixel-by-pixel basis, delivering sharp and crystal clear images after overlay process. Video input signals are processed and enhanced to bring out the highest possible image quality for all flat displays.
1U Rack-Mount Ready
This unique 4-channel HDMI PIP video processor is 1U rack mount ready. The rack mounting kit is included as part of the accessory pack. User can easily mount this multi-channel video processor on a standard 19" rack.
This multi-view video processor will memorize users' current setting in the system buffer once configured or adjusted. The last-minute screen mode with all the selected input channels will be displayed right away in the same matrix style after power cycling or power outage. No re-configuration again after the power off.
Daisy Chain Setup
This video mixer can be used as standalone unit or cascaded together to process more video inputs or integrated with other video/audio switchers, A/V splitters, receivers or distributors to form large-scale video presentation system and obtain more images. Installers can expand customer's current setup at any stage with this unit added and integrated with others.
- Professional HDMI DVI video split-screen mixer for multimedia presentation setup, video entertainment or any application requiring display of multiple video images on one screen.
- All-in-1 screen display solution for combining functions of HDMI mixer, routing matrix, HDMI switcher and HDMI splitter into one unit.
- Advanced picture-in-picture video generator for viewing main channel with 1 or 2 or 3 sub video channels on top.
- Great for presenting multiple digital video sources on one HD screen for monitoring or surveillance purpose.
- Cost saving for using single display to view or monitor multiple input channels at the same time.
- Unique 4-channel digital PIP/POP generator to deliver highest quality graphics and fine text.
- Supports full range of video resolutions up to 1920x1200 pixels or 1080p.
- Supports HDMI audio up to 8-channel LPCM with 192 kHz sampling rate.
- The matrix style design allows users to customize the screen modes and split-screen formation as needed.
- Easy adjustable video window size and position control through web control panel, front panel or IR remote .
- Horizontal/vertical sizing and positioning for each active video window.
- Supports customized screen layouts, great feature for meeting requirements of all presentation tasks.
- Chroma keying function with color key level adjustment.
- Supports special screen digital effects such as screen mirroring, rotation and fade-in/fade-out.
- Users have full control of HDM audio output channel from using web GUI panel, IR remote, RS232 or Telnet commands.
- Hotkey function with 8 pre-set default screen modes for fast access and switching to commonly-used screen mode.
- 4 optional user-defined favorite screen layouts for detailed control of customized split-screen formation per application requirement.
- Easy operation control performed through the IR remote, front panel buttons, LAN or web browser.
- Supports distance control by web panel/Ethernet, RS-232 and Telnet commands.
- Supports image screen on/off control for blocking specific video channel for not shown on the output screen.
- Ultra high video bandwidth up to 2.25Gbps to ensure no signal degradation during long distance transmission.
- Full HDCP support for all DVI HDMI device inputs.
- All selected video inputs are frame-synchronized for the real-time output.
- 1U rack mount ready with rack ears supplied.
- Non-volatile system memory saves all user settings and protects them against power outages.
- Multiple units can be cascaded to add more inputs and obtain more images on the screen.
- Versatile tool for integration with DVR video surveillance, video capturing/editing, post production or broadcast applications.
- Slim metal finish with low power consumption.
- Universal switching power supply for worldwide use.
- HD Video Inputs:HDMI female x 4
- HD Video Output:HDMI female x 1
- HDMI Cable Distance: Up to 15m or 60 ft for 1080p at 12 bits
- HDMI Input Cable Distance: Up to 15m or 60 ft for 1080p at 8 bits
- Video Bandwidth: 225MHz/6.75Gbps
- Digital Audio Sampling Rate Support: 32Khz to 192Khz
- Operation Control: Remote, Front Panel, Web Panel, RS232, Telnet
- HDMI DVI Input Resolution Support:
- 640x480 pixels at 60/72/75/85Hz
- 800x600 pixels at 56/60/72/75/85Hz
- 1024x768 pixels at 60/70/75/85Hz
- 1280x720 pixels at 50/59/60Hz
- 1280x1024 pixels at 60/75Hz
- 1360x768 pixels at 60Hz
- 1440x900 pixels at 60Hz
- 1600x900 pixels at 60Hz
- 1600x1200 pixels at 60Hz
- 1680x1050 pixels at 60Hz
- 1920x1080 pixels at 60Hz
- 1920x1200 pixels at 60Hz
- 480p and 576P
- 720p at 50/60Hz
- 1080i at 50/60Hz
- 1080p at 24/25/30/50/60Hz
- I/O Format Support: RGB 4:4:4, YUV 4:4:4 and YUV 4:2:2
- Color Space Support:8-bit, 10-bit and 12-bit
- Size (WxDxH): 436mm x 247mm x 44mm or 17.2" x 9.72" x 1.73"
- Operating Temp: 0 to 40C (32 to 104F)
- Storage Temp: -20C to 60C (-4 to 140F)
- Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% (non-condensing)
- ESD Protection: +/-8kv (air-gap discharge); +/-4kv
- Power Supply: AC input of 100-240V with DC 12V 3A output
- Power Consumption: 18W
- 4-channel HDMI PIP split-screen video processor x 1
- IR remote controller
- AC/DC power adapter
- 1U rack mounting kit
- User manual
For the optional composite RCA, S-Video, Component Video, VGA, HDMI input module to work with this HDMI split-screen processor, please check out our HDV600 model.