2-Port USB 2.0 Switch - Great for sharing a USB device between two computersThis USB 2.0 sharing switch allows up to two computers to share a single USB device or share multiple USB devices through a USB hub. Great for setups that require multiple computers sharing a USB Cable Modem, USB printer, scanner, ZIP drive, and/or other USB peripherals.
In addition this USB 2.0 sharing switch can also be expanded as a USB KVM switch combined with USB keyboard/mouse trough a USB hub or a PS/2 KVM switch combined with a PS/2 keyboard/mouse through a USB to PS/2 adapter cable. You can make it work any way you want !
Two free USB cables type A to type B are included in the package.
Operated As USB Switch
- 2-port USB switch for sharing devices with advanced USB device controller built in.
- Push buttons for easy manual selection with two LED selection status indicators.
- Supports all usb devices like usb printer, usb scanner, usb hard drive, usb speaker, usb webcam, usb keyboard, usb mouse, usb card reader and so on.
- Passive Device works with USB 1.0 and USB 2.0.
- Built-in auto-scan mode.
- Fully compatible with both USB 1.1 and USB 2.0.standards.
- USB bus powered - No external power supply needed.
- With over current protection to insure safety of your USB peripherals/equipments.
- Easy plug and play. No additional drivers needed.
- Supports Windows, Mac and Linux OS.
- 2 USB cables included in the package.
Operated As USB KVM Switch & PS/2 KVM Switch
- This multi-function sharing switch can also double as a USB KVM switch or a PS/2 KVM switch.
- When sharing a set of usb mouse and keyboard together through a USB hub connected to this switch, this unit instantly becomes a USB KVM switch, allowing for using single set of USB keyboard/mouse and a monitor to control two USB computers at the same time.
- When combined with USB to PS/2 adapters (sold separately), this unit again is turned into a PS/2 KVM switch, allowing two computers with PS/2 style keyboard and mouse connections to be controlled from one monitor and one set of PS/2 keyboard/mouse .
- Hot pluggable. Add or remove computers for maintenance without powering down the switch.
- USB and PS2 keyboard/mouse emulation.
- Easy plug and play operation. No software driver installation needed.
- Compact dimension to save desk space.
- Manual sharing switch. No external power required.
|OS Support||Windows/Mac/Linux OS|
|Power||Support USB bus power|
|Upstream Connector||1 type B USB receptacles|
|Downstream Connector||2 Type A USB Receptacles|
|Port Selection||Software or push-button|
|External Power Supply||5V/2.5A +/- 5%|
|Operating Temperature||5 ~ 40 degrees (Celsius)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 60 degrees (Celsius)|
- USB 2.0 sharing switch.
- 2 of 5-feet USB cables included. (type A to type B)