2-In-1 Solar-Powered Motion Alarm Camera With IR Remote
This 2-in-1 motion-activated camera alarm combines both DVR recording and motion
detection function into one. It is for indoor use around house, garage, office
or warehouse. Great add-on device
for home/office security and automation setup.
If a person, animal or other object moves within
the monitored area, the internal motion sensor will trigger the built-in
siren to alert the home owner and scare off intruders.
This alarm camera will automatically start
recording when motion/alarm event is triggered. The camera will record a 30 second
video and the alarm will be triggered to sound for 30 seconds or stay silent
during the recording.
The alarm events will be recorded in digital file and save in
a Micro SD, Micro SDHC or TF Flash memory card (not Included).
This device is mainly powered through
regular AA alkaline batteries only. Solar panel
helps save the battery power by applying the solar power to sustain
watchdog/standby time. Only the triggered alarm event will consume the AA
alkaline battery power.
Easy DIY Installation
This unit is easy to be installed. It can
be mounted on a wall or put on a desktop or any flat area for portable use. The
DIY setup steps are easy as follows:
1). put AA alkaline batteries to the unit
2). insert a MicroSD or Micro SDHC or TF Flash memory card of any size into the card slot
located on the back of the unit for storage of recorded video footage
3). aim the unit toward the desired location needed for audio alert and visual
4). use the IR remote to engage the unit for watchdog mode before exiting the
This device allows for 30-second exit delay and 5-second entry delay for users to leave or enter the protected area before the alarm is engaged.
Motion-activated recorder allows camera to capture triggered video footage only. This recording style helps save storage space for longer recording
capacity and longer operation time.
This alarm camera will record the
triggered event for 30
seconds and revert back to watchdog mode. If the movement remained being detected again after 30 sec, the camera will keep recording for another 30
seconds till the area is clear with no threat approached.
Maximum video recording quality is 640x480
pixels and recording file format is AVI.
Silent Mode + Secret Recording Mode
This unit can also be configured for silent mode. This motion alarm/camera provides users with
a mute button for turning off the buzzard sound
so not to frighten the intruder at
A LED indicator on the unit will start to flash
to notify the owner that video recording being performed and needs to be
Ultra Loud 130-dB Alarm Sound
After movement being detected, a ear-piercing
130-dB siren will sound off to scare off the intruders
and alerting the owner of the property to check the event. The siren sound is an
option and can be manually turned off for discreet camera recording to be
USB Hookup With PC
Users can review or delete the recorded events stored onto
the memory card through a USB hookup with a PC for all the motion-detected
Date/Time Stamp + Night Vision Support
This motion camera supports display of date/time stamp for recorded video
footage. The internal clock of this unit can always be updated
through USB hookup with a PC. The effective range for night vision recording is 30 ft or 10
This device is mainly powered through
regular AA alkaline batteries only.
The solar panel of this alarm camera can convert sunlight or illumination light into
power to sustain the regular watchdog/standby operation and helps conserve the
AA battery power.
Only the movement-triggered event will consume the AA
Wide Motion Detection Coverage
This cam alarm uses PIR passive infrared technology
coverage range is as follows:
- max detection distance up to 25 feet.
- max horizontal detection range up to 120 degree in horizontal view.
- max vertical detection range up to 60 degree in vertical view.
Micro SD Card Slot
This unit supports any Micro SD, Micro SDHC or TF Flash memory card size up to 32GB (not Included).
A 30-sec video recording will take about 7 to 30 MB
depending on the event. If you use a 32MB card for the max setup, you can keep
thousands of recording files in the card.
2-in-1 motion alarm and night-vision camera integrated together with professional-grade quality to protect property.
- Great entry watchdog system for all home and business
owners to enhance security setup.
- Motion-activated DVR recorder allows
camera to capture video footage of alarm events and record only when alarm
triggered, saving storage space for longer recording capacity.
- Solar panel converts sunlight or illumination light into
power to sustain the regular watchdog/standby operation and
helps conserve the AA battery power.
- Only the movement-triggered event will consume the
battery power with lasting battery life.
- Max video recording quality up to 640x480
pixels in AVI format.
- Supports Date/Time stamp feature or video recording.
- Ultra-loud 130-dB siren sound to scare off intruders.
- Support secret recording with alarm being
muted manually by users.
- Silent Mode + Secret Recording Mode. A mute button
inside the alarm unit for turning off the alarm sound for secret recording.
- Easy review or delete the recorded events stored
in memory card through a USB hookup with a PC for all the motion-detected
- Night vision + easy IR remote control.
- 30-second exit delay and 5-second entry delay for users to leave or enter the protected area
before the alarm is engaged.
- Low battery LED indicator is provided.
- Max night vision range up to 10m or 30
- Max detection distance up to 25 feet, up to
120 degree in horizontal view and up to 60 degree in vertical
- Supports Micro SD, Micro SDHC or TF card
up to 32GB maximum size.
- Camera Image Sensor: 1/4 inch color CMOS
- Video Recording: AVI format at 640x480
- Night Vision Support: 12 infrared LEDs for night
- Night Visibility Range: 10m or 30 feet
- Memory Card Support: support
Micro SD, Micro SDHC or TF Flash memory card up to 32GB (30-min recording
will take 1GB storage)
- After-Motion Operation
- Normal mode: Recording video while
alarm sounding off at the same time.
- Secret/Mute mode: recording video
with no alarm sound (muted)
- Motion Sensor Type: Passive IR sensor
- Motion Detention Range:
- 25 feet or 8 meter long
- 120� horizontal view
- 60� vertical view
- Solar Power Panel: Support home illumination
light or in-direct
- Siren Time: 30 seconds
- Entry Delay Time: 5 seconds
- Exit Delay Time: 30 seconds
- Alarm Sound Level: 130dB
- External Ports
- Micro SD card slot for memory card
- Mini USB for connection with PC for
playback of recorded video footage
- Power Supply:
- Alkaline AA type x 3 for PIR siren alarm/video
recording use (batteries not supplied)
- Solar power for watchdog/standby mode use
- Dimension: 2.7" (W) x 6.3"(H)
- Power Consumption: standby current 30uA
- Mounting: wall mount or table top stand
- Motion alarm camera unit
- IR remote controller
- USB cable
- Screw set for optional wall mounting
- User Manual