2-Port Remote Power Switch With
Universal AC Outlets
This premium 2-outlet power controller system is designed to provide remote and central management of AC power distribution through local network or internet.
This intelligent remote power controller integrates versatile functions including detailed scheduling for operations including remote power reboot, equipment power on/off control and so on.
By building centralized administration for equipment power controls, this remote power switch helps administrators control network devices or power equipments from different locations and saves companies money as technical personnel can cover larger areas and multiple remote locations without wasting time on traveling. Other benefits from employing this intelligent power distribution system including:
- Reduction of server/data center downtime and labor costs with remote power control.
- Remote power source management.
- Complete power control via web, network or push buttons on the panel.
- Network equipment monitoring and power rebooting (autoping/power reboot).
- Real-time power consumption monitoring, reporting and alarming
- Avoids power surges and UPS overloads by controlling power-on and power-off sequences.
- React on all power alert events in a predefined way.
- Auto-reboot the failed network devices.
Independent Control of Power Ports
Each AC power plug can be independently powered on, off or power cycled for a immediate reboot or reboot with a timed delay and power event scheduling for network management, energy management and system security.
Complete control over when and in which sequence equipment is restored. with a time delay or scheduled for On/Off shutdowns to conserve energy in the data center.
An absolute necessity to control servers, routers, network equipment and industrial machinery securely from your web browser. Eliminate service calls and increase reliability. Eliminate problems with brownouts and blackouts.
Web Control Operation
Its intuitive web control panel provides various important power control functions including remote power scheduling, remote power setting and remote power status report, which can all be accessed via internet or local network:
- Advanced Power Operation Scheduling
This unit can perform power operation at any specific moment or on daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis. For instance, users can program the connected power device to be turned on/off or rebooted performed daily at 11:00 AM, weekly on every Sunday at 7:00PM or yearly with specific month, day and time programmed in advanced.
- Arrange Power-Up Or Shutdown Sequence With Timed Delay
Supports power cycling sequence with priority so each power outlet can be turned on/off or rebooted with timed delay in seconds or minutes to prevent all power devices from starting up simultaneously to cause sudden overloading or dropped loads.
- Auto Ping Setup For Reboot/Recovery Of Crashed Systems
The auto-ping function will automatically check the monitored network device's IP address periodically. Once the network equipment failing to respond the ping request over the user-defined event counts and preset time period, the programmed power action will be executed, which can be a timed reboot and alert email sent. Up to 2 networked systems can be continuously monitored with auto-ping setup for automatic power control upon loss of contact.
- Secure User Access Control
This intelligent power switch supports multiple users access with password security. Manager can assign permissions for each user to access all or only the power outlets assigned.
- IP/Mac Filter Protection
This unit also supports firewall function by providing both IP and MAC address filters to prevent unauthorized user from gaining access to the switch and devices connected through the network.
|Web Control Panel Screenshots|
This intelligent power switch provides 2 different system shutdowns for safety measure:
By Current Overload
This remote power switch has a circuit breaker built in for protection of devices connected to the power switch. This remote power switch will be automatically shut down for responding to a current overload or short circuit condition.
Manual Shutdown By On/Off Power Button
A master power on/off button on the switch box itself for local operator to override the remote control mode and take control of this power switch in an emergency. No need to unplug the power cord or run to trip a breaker from the power panel.
Power Event Alert Notification
Warning alerts can be programmed to be sent out right after critical power conditions occur so manager can take preventive measures if needed. The alert message can be generated automatically via emails, SMS text messages or SNMP trap notification according to the pre-set conditions. Supports multiple recipient's email addresses for event logs and daily report.
- Ping failure on the network devices
- Device temperature rising above the preset value
- Electrical short circuit and current overload
Administrator can also check the operation events and warning events in the recent 7 days. The event log can be viewed directly or archived by downloading from the web page in .csv file format and saved into the hard drive.
Equipment Protection / Energy Savings
Protect sensitive devices or valuable equipment by keeping them powered off when not in use. This prevents hackers from detecting them at all times.
Very suitable for energy related or network application by powering down equipments when not needed for power savings and to save on wear and tear or powering up environmental system such as UPS, power generator, heaters, coolers, pumps, fans, lighting, signage, network routers/hubs/switches, DSL/Cable modems, ATM's, servers, firewalls and security / surveillance system, etc. at scheduled time.
- IP-based PDU power distribution unit with built-in web server with 2 AC power outlets.
- A new way to control power supply of the remote equipments via internet without the presence of personnel.
- Each AC power outlet can be independently controlled for power on/ off, immediate reboot with/without timed delay, power startup sequence with assigned priority and power event scheduling.
- Complete power control via web, local terminal or push button on the switch.
- Manual power on/off button to override existing power status and gain control from local access.
- Supports power start sequence setting with timed delay to prevent all of connected power devices from simultaneous startup together to cause sudden overload and power surge.
- Easy web GUI setup for scheduling power operations performed on each individual power outlet on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
- Power overload protection.
- Auto Ping for automatic reboot of crashed systems. Monitor and auto detect any failed network equipment and perform a timed reboot or other power control function (like turning on an indicator or siren).
- IP filter/mask function helps manage user privileges and prevent unauthorized access to the control menu through the network.
- Supports multi-users access management with secure password check.
- Instant email and trap notification will be generated when power events occurred according to the preset event lists.
- Downloadable power event logs with all performed actions and power status/connection activities recorded to server.
- Event warning alert function by sending out email, SMS text message or SNMP TRAP to notify authorized personnel.
- Supports WOL (Wake On LAN) protocol for remotely powering up computers connected to this power switch.
- 12-AMP circuit breaker protection to avoid power overload and protect connected devices.
- Designed for high voltage resistance and protection for leakage of electrical currency with 12.0 Amp total max current output.
- Steel frame design with sturdy metal enclosure.
Remote power reboot of any device like:
- Network Routers, Cable/DSL Modems, Data Center, Servers or DSU/CSU,
- Kiosks,ATM Machines
- Alert Systems/Security Surveillance/DVR System
- Lighting Equipments/Lamps
- Industrial Machinery Equipments
- Power Sequencing: Control the sequence by which your power outlets and attached devices activate, helping prevent circuit overload, and ensuring that attached devices power-up in an appropriate sequence.
- Protection: Keep sensitive devices powered off when not in use. This prevents hackers from seeing them at all times.
- Saving Energy: Power down equipment when not needed for power savings and to save on wear and tear.
- Security Notification: Power up alert devices like sirens, lamps, speakers.
- Intelligent Power Management: Power up environmental system like heaters, coolers, pumps, etc. with programmed schedules.
|Network Interface||Ethernet RJ45 port x 1|
|Power Outlet Plug||
Universal AC Power Outlet x 2
|Power Protection||10 Amp circuit breaker|
|On/Off Status||2 Green LEDs for 2 outlets|
|Control Mode||1 Green LED for LAN mode|
|Network Protocol Supports||
|Input Power Voltage Range||85-264V AC 47-63Hz|
|Power Source Frequency||50 ~ 60Hz|
|Max Rated Current Output||
|Operating Temperature||32-140 degree F|
|Relative Humidity||0 - 95% non-condensing|
|Dimension||153 x 123 x 44 mm (W x D x H)|
- Remote power switch unit
- AC power cord x 1
- Manual/Utility CD disk
Need a phone-controlled power switch solution ? Check out our TEL-2000 model
Click here to purchase the optional Ethernet To Wi-Fi module for converting this device into a wireless device