2-Port Phone-Controlled Remote PDU Power Switch
This innovative phone-activated power controller is designed to provide distant power management and control of power distribution through telephone line.
With a single phone call placed to this power switch, this PDU can turn power on/off or power cycle the connected devices by selection made from phone keypad,
eliminating the guess work and reducing the down time of equipments.
Most of the equipment outages can be fixed with simple reboot or power cycling. So why dispatching a technician visit or drive long distance just to flip a power switch when this power controller can take care all for
This power switch works with any PTSN land lines, VOIP service and any tone-dial telephone, cell phones or smart phones.
Outlets are protected with a built-in circuit
breaker to prevent system overload events.
This is the only remote power reboot solution in
the market when no internet/network connection available. Unlike other LAN-controlled power switch models, this remote power switch uses the traditional way to take commands through simple phone calls. Traditional way means reliability and
This phone-control power switch provides users with reliable distant power control from home, office, car or even from the other side of the world. It puts users in direct control of electrical devices such as:
- home appliances such as DVR, fan, lighting
- security CCTV camera/surveillance recording equipments
- external alarms or sensors
- home automation systems
- data servers, kiosks, ATMs, digital signage, workstations
- internet or networking gears such as modems, routers, network hubs/switches
- all other other electrical devices
Secure User Password Access Control
This power switch protects unauthorized access with password security check. Users will be prompted to pass the password safeguard before accessing the main system menu for power controls and selection.
It will be ready 1 minute and starts to wait for command calls from authorized users.
Users simply connect the phone line from the phone jack on the wall into the RJ11 phone port of this power distribution unit and then plug the power cord of this power controller into any AC wall socket.
The access passcode can be changed at any time through the voice system menu of the power controller after passing the security check from the call.
Dual Independent AC Outlets
This remote power switch provides 2 AC
Each one of the 2 outlets on this device can be independently turned on or turned off.
The max current output from both outlets is 12
Amp or 8 amp max from each single power outlet.
Easy Power Control
After the phone number is dialed, this power switch picks up the call and wait for the password from the caller after the voice prompt is announced. After the password entry for security check, users can use the phone keypad to select AC outlet or system menu or exit the process.
The power controller confirms all commands entered and echoes back the current power status (on or off). The current power status can also be checked at any time by making phone calls.
Users can also change the default name of outlet to reflect the corresponding powered device connected. In this session, the unit will prompt user to record the new outlet name or device name by speaking into the phone after hearing a beep.
The phone-controlled power switch will announce the selected AC outlet's
current status before making new selection. If a new password change is successfully made, users will hear the voice confirmation about the new password changed.
In addition, a tiny reset button is located on the front panel of the unit. User can reset the power controller back to default values.
Overload Circuit Breaker
A 12-Amp circuit breaker is built into the circuitry of this power controller
unit for protection and prevent damages happened to connected devices when power overload event occurs.
To reset circuit, please do a cold reboot by turning this switch OFF first and then ON again to regain the power supply.
Equipment Protection And Energy Savings
This power controller is also very suitable for energy related application by powering down idle devices for saving power, avoiding wear and tear. Protect sensitive devices or valuable equipments by keeping them powered off when not in use. This also prevents hackers from detecting them at all times.
- Smart power switch designed to control AC
outlets through telephone keypad.
- The only remote power reboot solution in the
market when no internet/network connection available.
- Cost-effective solution to reduce on-site IT
- Easy remote power management and power distribution at distance through telephone or mobile phone.
- Access and control the power supplies to electrical appliances and electronic equipments by phone calls.
- 12 Amp max current output for both outlets or 8 amp max for each single power outlet.
- Works with regular PTSN line, VOIP line or all tone-dial telephones, cell phones or smart phones.
- No network connection needed and no configuration needed.
- Easy voice-prompt operation by using phone keypad to make selection for power management.
- Used as an alternative or additional power control option for managing the monitored power devices.
- Secure password access by DTMF touch tones. Password can be changed at any time as needed.
- 2 power outlets can be independently controlled for
energy management, home automation and system security.
- Great power saving for energy related
application by keeping equipments powered off when not in use.
- 12 Amps overload circuit breaker built in.
- LED light indicators for status of outlet power and phone line.
- Sturdy metal housing designed for high voltage resistance and protection for electrical
|AC Power Inlet
|| IEC 320 C14
|AC Power Input Voltage
|| 100~120V AC
Power Outlet Receptacles
|| NEMA 5-15R
Rated Current Output
- 12.0 Amp max total for both AC outlets
- 8.0 Amp max for single power outlet
|| 0 to 40 degree C (32 to 104 degree F)
|Storage Temperature Range
|| 0 to 70 degree C (32 to 158 degree F)
|| 0 to 85% Non-condensing
|| 182mm(W) x 125mm(D) x 44mm(H)
|Max. Power Consumption
- Phone-controlled power switch
- AC power cord
- User manual copy
the power outlet saver cord ? Click here