2 PC 4 USB Device Sharing Switcher Matrix
This USB switcher matrix system is an easy usb device sharing switcher solution for 4 USB devices to be accessed and shared by two computers connected at the same time. No need to fuss about how to share USB devices using the complicated network setup any more.
This USB data routing matrix allows users to access 4 USB devices from 2 computers connected using the push buttons on the top of the switcher.
It keeps USB devices available for real time access without having to detach and reconnect the USB cables from one computer to another and gives you the option of using all USB devices from a single computer or assigning different USB device for each computer connected.
Great for setups that need to share USB printers, USB scanner, digital cameras, pen drive, external hard drives and other USB peripherals between computers.
Supports Multiple USB Device
It keeps total of 4 USB devices connected alive for real time access by 2 computers without having to unplug and reconnect USB cables from one computer to another.
This USB routing switch matrix unit gives users the option of accessing all connected USB peripherals from a single computer or assigning different USB device for each computer connected. If you have more than 4 USB devices to be shared, you can expand the connection through adding a USB hub to work with this USB sharing switch.
This USB switcher supports hot plug, meaning that users do not need to reboot the computers when attaching or removing a USB peripheral. Just plug it in and go. This device will automatically detect the new USB device added in real time.
Supports All Operating Systems
This USB data switcher supports all Windows, Mac, Linux or a mix of different operating systems. More importantly, there is no driver installation needed. Just plug this USB switcher into the computer and it will be ready right away.
Easy Device Selection
Manual select buttons are available on the top of this USB matrix routing switcher for host computer selection with LED indicator. Each push button represents each connected USB device and allows user to program the USB switcher to grant either computer A or computer B for access to any specific USB device connected.
For example, push "1" button once to assign the access of the USB device #1 to computer A and the LED will be lit on "A', representing the computer A currently engaging in using USB device #1. Push the button for another time to assign the access of the USB device#1 to computer B and the LED will be lit on "B".
Cross Routing Switch Between
Computers And USB Devices
This USB device sharing matrix system allows for crossing data routing and switching between computers and USB devices connected. Users can program this USB routing switch for the following events:
- Computer A controls all 4 USB devices.
- Computer B controls all 4 USB devices.
- One computer controls 2 USB devices while the other computer controls the other 2 USB devices.
- One computer controls 1 USB devices while the other computer B controls the other 3 USB devices.
Served As KVM Switch
When sharing a usb mouse and keyboard connected together to this switch, this unit instantly becomes a USB KVM switch, allowing for using single set of USB keyboard/mouse and a monitor to control two USB computers at the same time.
When combined with USB to PS/2 adapters (sold separately), this unit is converted into a PS/2 KVM switch, allowing two computers with PS/2 style keyboard and mouse connections to be controlled from one set of PS/2 keyboard/mouse.
- Easy USB device sharing solution for multiple USB devices to be accessed and shared by two computers simultaneously.
- 100% plug-and-play support. No driver installation needed.
- Fully compliant with all USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 devices.
- Supports all Windows, Mac, Linux or a mix of different operating systems.
- Manual select buttons with LED indicators to display host computer engaged in use of usb device.
- 2 downstream USB ports for interconnect with 2 USB-based computers.
- 4 upstream USB ports for interconnect with 4 USB devices or more when USB hub added in the setup.
- Supports all USB devices such as USB printer, USB scanner, USB hard drive, USB webcam or USB card reader.
- Used as KVM switch for sharing keyboard and mouse.
- Supports hot swapping for all usb devices. No computer reboot required.
- Auto detection for USB device status in order to prevent the disconnection.
- Over-current protection to insure safety of the shared USB equipments.
- Save desk space and slim design.
- 2 USB type A to type B cables included in the standard package.
- DC power supply is included for optional use.
|External Power Supply||5V DC 2.6A|
|Upstream Connector||2 Type B USB receptacles|
|Downstream Connector||4 Type A USB Receptacles|
|Computer Host Selection||Manual select buttons|
|LED Indication||LED indicator x 8|
|Power Mode||USB bus power or through the supplied 5V 2.6A DC adapter|
|Operating OS Support||All Windows, Mac or Linux operating systems|
|Operating Temperature||5 ~ 40 degrees (Celsius)|
|Storage Temperature||-20 ~ 60 degrees (Celsius)|
- USB 2.0 sharing switch box
- 5ft USB cable x 2
- Power adapter (5V DC, 2.6A)