This digital audio switcher provides an easy solution for users who need to have 2 digital audio sources connected to one sound system. This compact switching system helps expand your existing receiver or amplifier with more digital audio input capacity. And it provides reliable and accurate digital audio signal transmission without any loss.
Simple switching rather than disconnecting and reconnecting cables when optical inputs are limited from the existing receivers or mixers. Dual optical audio sources can be connected together at the same time with home theater receiver or amplifier. with the help of this optical audio switcher.
This 2 In 1 Out digital audio toslink switch is compact, lightweight and easy to install. Great audio switching device for users to hook up 2 of optical digital audio devices such as LCD TV, Blu-ray player, HD video game console into the existing amplifier, receiver, home theater system or active speakers.
This digital optical audio switch also prevents the wear and tear on your Toslink cables and input/output jacks from repeatedly disconnecting/reconnecting devices.
Easy Input Switching and Device Sharing
Easy dip switch for selecting between 2 digital audio source. No more disconnecting and reconnecting audio cables when you need to change input.
Active Type Switching
This unit is active type switcher with external DC power supply provided. The advantage of using active type switcher is to ensure that the signal integrity during transmission without any interference and distortion compared with those passive type non-powered audio switches.
Full S/PDIF Digital Audio Support
This digital audio switcher supports all S/PDIF standards including compressed multi-channel Dolby 5.1, Dolby Digital, AC-3, DTS as well as uncompressed LPCM 5.1/7.1 and 2-channel PCM audio formats.
This digital audio switcher can support optical sampling rate up to 192kHz at 24-bit resolution, covering most standard digital audio equipment.
- Premium digital audio switcher with 2 optical toslink inputs.
- Supports various sampling rates at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 kHz and up to 192kHz max. Active type switching with external power supply.
- Maintains the signal integrity during transmission without any interference and distortion.
- Provides crystal clear sound passage and electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Supports 16/20-bit and up to 24-bit resolution.
- Easy way of expanding digital audio inputs for existing home theater, receivers and amplifiers.
- Easy dip switch for selecting between 2 digital audio source.
- Free of interference and distortion incurred during signal transmission.
- Supports all S/PDIF standards including Dolby 5.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, LPCM 5.1/7.1 and 2-channel PCM audio formats.
- Handy audio device recommended for home and professional audio switching systems, audio recorders, mixers, etc.
- Audio Inputs: Optical Toslink x 2
- Audio Output: Optical Toslink x 1
- Digital Audio Format Support: PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1/7.1, AC3, Dolby Digital, Dolby 5.1 and DTS 5.1 pass through
- Sampling Frequency: Up to 192kHz @ 24 bit resolution
- Operating Temp: 0C ~ 40C / 32F ~ 104F
- Relative Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 110V to 240V AC input with DC 5V, 500mA output
- Power Consumption: <1 watt (less than 1 watt)
- Dimensions (mm): 46mm (W) x 46mm (D) x 24mm (H)