Digital Audio Switch Splitter S/PDIF Converter
2 Digital Inputs + 2 Digital Outputs
A lot of home theater receivers, HDTV or audio switches/amplifiers only have one coaxial digital input but have several optical inputs or the other way around. This 2-way digital audio adapter allows you to interconnect the optical or coax audio output from DVD player, satellite receiver, game console like PS2/PS3/Xbox to any audio switcher, receiver, amplifier, or HDTV with coaxial input or Optical Toslink input.
Audio Switcher/Receiver Needed
With this digital converter added to your home theater system, there will be no need to shop for a new receiver - simply change digital media formats from one to the other and you can still get clean, detailed and rich sound quality. The digital sound will explode from your A/V source making sure you get the best sound your home theatre can provide.
This unit is operated as digital audio switch with one fiber optic Toslink jack input and one coaxial input. A dip switch on the side for easy selection of your digital audio source.
Digital Audio Splitter With 2 Outputs Simultaneously
Feed one digital audio source and routes the same input to two simultaneous digital audio outputs in both coaxial and optical format. Could be one output for your A/V receiver or DVD player and the other audio output looped through to be used for recording.
Audio Repeater With
This unit can also be served as a signal repeater to extend the distance of your digital link for longer cable run. Chain two audio cables together to extend the cable run distance by buffering the digital signals received from the the source and amplify the signal to the second cable for the extension.
All digital conversion so no signal loss or distortion for output sound to be perfect replica of the original input sound quality.
You can always add more of this digital audio converter units if needed. Just plug in and go.
Feed one digital source to any two A/V devices.
Feed two digital sources to one A/V device.
Connect any coaxial digital audio device like DVD player to any A/V receiver, amplifier, home theater system or HDTV set with optical inputs.
Coupling any two digital cables together for cable extension.
Connect any fiber optic audio device like PS3 to any A/V receiver, amplifier, home theater system or HDTV set with coaxial inputs.
Dub from a DAT machine with S/PDIF coaxial outputs to another with S/PDIF optical inputs.
Interface an external A/D converter with S/PDIF optical outputs to your computer's audio card that only accepts coaxial.
D/A converter too far from the computer to use S/PDIF.
- 2-portd digital audio switch with one fiber optic Toslink jack input and one coaxial input.
- Feed one digital audio source and routes the same input to two simultaneous digital audio outputs in both coaxial and optical format.
- Designed to bridge the gap between home theater components with different audio input/output in digital formats.
- Perfect audio adapter for high-end digital sources with full digital sound quality.
- Reversible digital S/PDIF audio signal conversion between optical Toslink and coaxial RCA format.
- Delivers the most accurate bitstream transfer for the clearest and smoothest sound from your digital audio device for maximum audio clarity and resolution.
- Supports audio inputs from 2 channels up to 5.1 Channel surround and from studio to home theater surround sound system.
- Supports amplification of digital S/PDIF source through coax and/or Optical link cables.
- Doubles as a digital audio repeater to extend audio cable runs with no loss of digital audio quality .
- Ideal for use with computer audio cards, Dolby Digital or DTS receivers, DAT recorders, CD Players, CD Recorders, DVD Players, A/V receiver, satellite receiver , A/D converter, D/A converter, Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, PS3 and other digital devices for connection with audio receiver, switch, amplifier, home theater system, HDTV, Plasma TV, LCD TV or any digital stereo audio systems with optical or coaxial inputs.
- Transformer-isolated RCA jacks to prevent system ground loops.
- Full compatibility between Toslink/optical components and those with coax audio connections.
- 2 digital inputs: 1 Toslink optical fiber + 1 RCA coaxial jack.
- 2 digital outputs: 1 Toslink optical + 1 RCA coaxial jack.
- Power Consumption: DC 7.5V /500mA , center positive.
- AU-1 bi-directional audio converter
- AC/DC power adapter
- user manual