This two-way analog video converter can help users convert from composite RCA type video signals to standard SVHS/S-Video type or from S-Video to composite RCA type.
This allows you to convert the RCA video input of your existing equipment such as a TV or receiver to S-Video type input instantly or the other way around. connect any video device with RCA type jack such as video camera to TV display, video recorder or A/V receiver with S-Video input or connect s-video output from a cable box, satellite receiver, DVD player to the RCA video input of a TV or A/V switch.
No video signal loss and no degrading in video quality. Great video adapter for integration with all professional video equipments.
Advanced Y/C Circuit
This bi-direction video format converter can split and separate composite video signal into Y/C type s-video signal. In addition, this converter will also work in the opposite direction by combining the Luminance (Y) and Chrominance (C) signals of a S-Video signal into composite video type for output with all the vivid color info retained.
- Converts the composite RCA video to S-Video Y/C type with accurate color information.
- Converts the S-Video type to composite video type
- Featured with high precision Y/C separation circuitry built in for bright and crisp video output quality.
- No video signal loss and no degrading in video quality.
- Solves the timing difference by compensating for video signal.