This optical audio splitter is designed for the digital audio distribution and amplification from one digital input to 4 identical optical audio outputs for transmission/broadcasting among multiple receiving devices such as sound bar, Blue-ray DVD player, audio recorder, game console, audio receivers, home theater systems and all other digital audio devices.
This digital audio distributor not only duplicates but also boosts the digital audio input signals for longer distance with original sonic quality retained over the long cable run, making this optical audio splitter an excellent choice for home theater setup and professional audio distribution.
This digital audio splitter supports all S/PDIF digital audio transmission for uncompressed PCM/LPCM and bitstream Dolby 5.1, Dolby Digital, DTS, AC-3 and ADAT. It is also featured with support of various digital audio sampling rate from 32kHz to 192kHz max.
This unit is all plug and play. Simply plug in the power supply and connect the optical cables between the optical audio source and the receiving devices. The setup is all done.
Active Audio Splitter
This active powered optical audio splitter is designed to deliver the supreme performance required by the top standards of digital audio production. Its active signal splitting has numerous benefits over using those non-powered passive style audio splitters.
Its active design with external power supply doubles the amount of light on each output compared with traditional passive splitters. So it can be suitable for proper transmission of high-speed signals like ADAT. Each output port provides full digital audio signal level same as the original input feed and can be transmitted over long distance without signal degradation.
192kHz Audio Sampling Rate Support
This unit supports a broad range of digital audio sampling rates at 32, 44.1, 48, 96 kHz and up to 192 kHz maximum.
With 4 independent transmitters built in this digital audio splitter, all 4 digital audio outputs from this audio splitter have the same crystal clear sonic quality as the original optical input. No signal loss and no noise for best performance.
Daisy Chain Units
This optical audio splitter is very easy to be expanded for more digital audio outputs if needed. Simply daisy chaining more of these audio splitter units together to achieve more digital audio distribution and longer cable run for large-scale digital audio broadcasting and presentation setup as needed.
Optical Audio Repeater
This optical audio splitter can also be used as the repeater to achieve longer cable run without any problem. Its repeater function can double the maximum transmission distance of an optical connection from the normal range of 15-30 feet to 30-60ft, depending on the cabling and equipment used.
- Active digital audio splitter with external power supply for true bit-transparent and lossless duplication of digital S/PDIF and ADAT input audio signals.
- Premium digital audio distribution amplifier with 4 simultaneous optical audio outputs.
- Supports broad range of digital audio sampling rates at 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96 kHz and up to 192 kHz maximum.
- Featured with 4 hardware transmitters built in so each audio output maintains digital sonic integrity and provides crystal clear digital sound quality over the long range with no signal degradation
- Support audio repeater function to double the transmission distance from the normal range of 15-30 feet to 30-60ft, depending on the cabling and equipment used.
- Compatible with all digital audio formats such as SPDIF, AC-3, ADAT, etc.
- Supports all S/PDIF digital audio transmission for uncompressed PCM/LPCM and bit-stream type of Dolby Digital, Dolby 5.1, AC-3, DTS and ADAT.
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission.
- Supports daisy chaining multiple audio splitter units together to achieve more digital audio distribution and longer cable run for large-scale digital audio broadcasting and presentation setup as needed.
- Send the digital S/PDIF audio in optical format from TV or blu-ray player to 4 audio receivers, sound bars, amp, home theater system or speakers.
- Works with CD, Blue-ray DVD, AV-Amps, PS3 and all other HD audio devices with optical outputs.
- DC 5V power adapter included.
- Audio Input: Toslink x 1
- Audio Outputs: Toslink x 4
- Digital Audio Sampling Rate Support: 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96 kHz, 192kHz
- Output Level: 0±1dB
- Digital Audio Support:
- Dolby Digital, AC-3
- Dolby Digital 5.1
- Frequency Response: ±1dBFS
- SNR: > 90dB
- Cross Talk:-90dB
- ESD Protection: Human body model: +/- 8kV (air-gap discharge)
- Dimension:85mm (W) x 85mm (D) x 34mm (H)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 degree C
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 degree C
- Relative Humidity: 20 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: 110-240V AC with DC 5V 1A
- Power Consumption: 0.20W
- Digital audio splitter
- 5V DC power adapter
- Operation manual